Author Topic: Rent a Very cheap teamspeak 3 server from 60-2500 slots.  (Read 2545 times)

Offline Minister_Of_Prussia

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Rent a Very cheap teamspeak 3 server from 60-2500 slots.
« on: May 11, 2016, 03:08:14 pm »
HI I host several teamspeaks for very cheap prices with pretty much unlimited slots but I only rent out for up to 2500 slots per server.

The following prices are as follows

$20 a month for 65 Slots
$28 a month for 100 Slots
$45 a month for 200 Slots
$60 a month for 250 Slots
$100 a month for 350 Slots
$120 a month for 512 Slots

or a one time payment of $300 for a 2500 Slot Teamspeak (permanent ownership)
and with the $300 TS you will also get a 100 Slot Warband Server free of Charge, you can also get a Warband Server along with the 512 Slot TS but that will be an additional $15 a Month

I also take half off the price In December and 15% off during June, and July. If you want a game server other then warband there are a few others games I can host for you as well such as Arma 2 and Arma 3, Garry's Mod, M&B Wfas, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and I am working on getting Red Orchestra 2 servers atm.

Hosting PC Specs
                                                                                                                        Intel Core i7-6700 Processor
                                                                                                                        DDR4 16GB Ram
                                                                                                                        Nvidia Geforce gtx 980 Graphics Card
                                                                                                                        HDD 2TB Hard Drive
                                                                                                                        Internet 100MB per Sec Very Highspeed Internet fast connection.  (Average download speed between 10-30MBS a second means little to no lag at all.)                                                                                                                              Top Tier DDOS Protection.

Teamspeak Servers are up about 21-22 hours a day only go off during the night for updates security checks etc.

Steam message me here at this account if you are interested or want to learn more: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037642770

The Server is North American but gets good ping for AU Members and a Decent ping for EU Members.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 04:37:00 am by Minister_Of_Prussia »

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: Rent a Very cheap teamspeak 3 server from 60-2500 slots.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 03:10:58 pm »
HI I host several teamspeaks for very cheap prices with pretty much unlimited slots but I only rent out for up to 2500 slots per server.

The following prices are as follows

$20 a month for 65 Slots
$28 a month for 100 Slots
$45 a month for 200 Slots
$60 a month for 250 Slots
$100 a month for 350 Slots
$120 a month for 512 Slots

or a one time payment of $300 for a 2500 Slot Teamspeak (permanent ownership)
and with the $300 TS you will also get a 100 Slot Warband Server free of Charge, you can also get a Warband Server along with the 512 Slot TS but that will be an additional $15 a Month

I also take half off the price In December and 15% off during June, and July. If you want a game server other then warband there are a few others games I can host for you as well such as Arma 2 and Arma 3, Garry's Mod, M&B Wfas, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and I am working on getting Red Orchestra 2 servers atm.

Hosting PC Specs
                                                                                                                        Intel Core i7-6700 Process
                                                                                                                        DDR4 16GB Ram
                                                                                                                        Nvidia Geforce gtx 980 Graphics Card
                                                                                                                        HDD 2TB Hard Drive
                                                                                                                        Internet 100MB per Sec (Very Highspeed Internet fast connection.  Average download speed on a server is between 10-30MBS a second means little to no lag at all.)

Teamspeak Servers are up about 21-22 hours a day only go off during the night for updates security checks etc.

Steam message me here at this account if you are interested: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037642770

I hope you leave a message here if you enjoy your services. And I also forgot to mention I am also willing to work out a price with the renter I will show more leeway if I trust that they are being sincere and how much work I do for each game server will also effect the price that is charged on the first months pay. but teamspeak prices will stay the same price regardless of the work put into it, it will only be affected for game servers because they can depending on what game take alot more time to edit.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 04:37:23 am by Minister_Of_Prussia »

Offline jesseownsyou

• Private
  • High quality servers: oasis-hosting.net
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Conner
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 12:42:09 pm »
Are you using NPL licenses to sell your TeamSpeaks? How else could you cover the costs of a 2500 slot server for life.
Looking for a affordable server host for Mount & Blade: Warband, Counter Strike or Team Fortress? Look no further!http://www.oasis-hosting.net

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 12:28:34 am »
Are you using NPL licenses to sell your TeamSpeaks? How else could you cover the costs of a 2500 slot server for life.
I am not selling NPL licenses I use a Licensed hosting Provider License and I dont give that out, and I am not covering the price of the slots on my own as my friend who works for the hosting company got the license for me and he decided to let me have it. but I don't need all the slots I have so I rent them out which he said is okay to do. also because he works for them he gets quite abit off the price and him and his other friends also pay for it together.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 12:32:02 am by Minister_Of_Prussia »

Offline jesseownsyou

• Private
  • High quality servers: oasis-hosting.net
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Conner
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 01:13:27 pm »
https://sales.teamspeakusa.com/pricing.php?page=athp

An ATHP license would be $ 0.08 per slot if they sell more than 50k slots.

0.08 x 2500 = $ 200 loss a month if you were to sell the 2500 slot life time offer.

And are you hosting it off your own PC?
Looking for a affordable server host for Mount & Blade: Warband, Counter Strike or Team Fortress? Look no further!http://www.oasis-hosting.net