Author Topic: 10th Regiment Mississippi recruiting OC/NA/EU-LATEST troop 10thRM_Pvt_superpc  (Read 9540 times)

Offline HIKKUPZ

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 10thRM_Captain_HIKKUPZ
  • Side: Confederacy
10th Regiment Mississippi recruiting 
10thRM in action showing standard formations/central command system

LATEST VOLUNTEER 18/05/2016  10th Regiment Mississippi / 10th Royal Marines 10thRM_Pvt_tbrothers2 Be sure to join teamspeak 8.6.2.2:9271
Volunteer Applications-
        Nationality:
         Languages Spoken:
         Your  Steam (URL):
         Previous Regiment/Clan history (are you poisoned from the OC Napoleonic Warband wars?):
         Estimated attendance @ line battles across all games in the genre per week:
         Preferred Unit/Role to play as (if not Line/Heavy infantry):
         Are you willing to play in all pings 0-600 max?-Yes or No:
         Have you joined the Men Of Valor Steam Group?(URL)https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MENOFVALORGAMINGf
         Have you added MOV_HIKKUPZ on Steam? :

Spoiler
"Old" 10th Mississippi
The 10th Mississippi Infantry was organized in March 1861 with an original enrollment of 841 officers and men for a term of one year. Among the officers was future Confederate general Joseph R. Davis, a nephew of President Jefferson Davis. The original companies, under the command of Col. Seaburne M. Phillips, were:[1]

Company A - Mississippi Rifles (Hinds County)
Company B - Ben Bullard Rifles (Itawamba County)
Company C - Port Gibson Riflemen, aka Port Gibson Rifles (Claiborne County)
Company D - Lowndes Southrons (Lowndes County)
Company E - Southern Avengers (Lowndes County)
Company F - Hill City Cadets (Warren County)
Company G - Rankin Rifles (Rankin County)
Company H - Bahala Rifles (Copiah County)
Company I - Madison Rifles (Madison County)
Company K - Yazoo Minute Rifles (Yazoo County)
The troops assembled in Mobile, Alabama, and were transported to Pensacola, Florida, for garrison duty there to help man the coastal defenses. They encamped near Fort Barrancas, opposite Fort Pickens and Santa Rosa Island, both held by Union troops. Several companies engaged in building new fortifications or strengthening existing ones, as well as supporting the artillery crews during periodic bombardments over four months. Colonel Phillips and scores of other men died of disease while stationed near Pensacola. The depleted regiment fought in the Battle of Santa Rosa Island in October 1861.

In February 1862, the regiment was sent back to Mississippi, where it was brigaded with other Mississippi troops under the overall command of Col. James R. Chalmers. The term of enlistment expired in March.

"New" 10th Mississippi
The regiment was reorganized at Corinth on March 15, 1862, for a term of two years. The new companies were:[1]

Company A - Horn Lake Volunteers [formerly Co. E, 9th MS Infantry] (DeSoto County)
Company B - Natchez Southrons [also listed as Co. C] (Adams County)
Company C - Ben Bullard Rifles [also listed as Co. D] (Itawamba County)
Company D - Mississippi Rifles [also listed as Co. G] (Hinds County)
Company E - Lowndes Southrons (Lowndes County)
Company F - Port Gibson Rifleman (Claiborne County)
Company G - Fulton Guards [also listed as Co. B] (Itawamba County)
Company H - Rankin Rifles [also listed as Co. A] (Rankin County)
Company I - Bahala Rifles (Copiah County)
Company K - Beauregard Relief (Tippah County)
Company L - Capt. Finley’s Company
Company M - Capt. Dobson’s Company
Company N - Capt. Bell’s Company
Company O - Capt. Inge’s Company
Company P - Capt. Betts’ Company
In April, the new 10th, now under the command of Col. Robert A. Smith and numbering only 360 men, fought in the Battle of Shiloh in West Tennessee. It later participated in Braxton Bragg's Kentucky Campaign and suffered significant casualties at the Battle of Munfordville, including Colonel Smith. Chalmers' Brigade, including the 10th Mississippi, was part in the advance toward Louisville in September. Under Col. James Barr, Jr., the 10th fought in the Battle of Perryville before retreating with Bragg's beaten army across the Cumberland Gap on October 20. Marching through Tennessee, the regiment camped near Murfreesboro, Tennessee, in November. It fought in the subsequent Battle of Stones River in late December and early January 1863.

The 10th again was part of a general Confederate retreat, finally encamping near Tullahoma, Tennessee, until July 1863 when it advanced to Chattanooga and then on to Bridgeport, Alabama. It subsequently participated in the Chickamauga Campaign in September and in the attack on Missionary Ridge at Chattanooga in November before retreating to winter quarters near Dalton, Georgia.

In the spring and summer of 1864, the 10th participated in the Atlanta Campaign. Colonel Barr was mortally wounded in the Battle of Marietta and replaced by James M. Walker. The survivors were part of the Franklin-Nashville Campaign in November before wintering near Meridian, Mississippi. In the spring of 1865, the consolidated regiment took part in the Carolinas Campaign before surrendering with the army of Joseph E. Johnston at Bennett Place in North Carolina in April.
[close]

Si usted habla español por favor, siéntase bienvenido a unirse a este regimiento internacional añadir MOV_HIKKUPZ de STEAM

International players wanted JOIN TEAMSPEAK           8.6.2.2:9271                      Allied with the 11thMS under Col_Josey Wales and part of the Confederate State Army for all American Civil War era games made. 

Hello gentlemen I'm MOV_HIKKUPZ. The 10th Royal Marines has been an active Oceanic regiment since July 14th 2012. Alot of you have seen us remove our AUS/NZ shackles and begin to become an international unit overtime. I proudly announce as of today our addition of the American Civil War genre into our 4th year [July 14th 2016] with the release of Battle Cry of Freedom game and the other one..We are also actively participating in the North & South Warband mod and looking at others like High Water Mark Warband mod [we play and host all mods also for Warband + paid DLC]

Basic Rationale
-dont mutiny or join to be promoted as a rank whore you'll be weeded out fast with your mates
-AFK people removed monthly and demoted[must attend 1 event minimum each 4 weeks or be demoted/kicked once pvt unless FIFO worker in AUS]
-[3+years tradition]Central Command runs the regiment across all games with MOV_HIKKUPZ having final say like Putin Democracy for the good of the regiment.
-[3+years tradition]IF its your 1st event YOU MUST LEAD THE REGIMENT to lose your cherry
-[3+years tradition]Rotation of Command is enforced all must be able to lead/assume command of the regiment as casualties mount.
-[3+years tradition]Have fun, troll on command, know when to be serious

International players are wanted for our expansion into EU we already have OC/Asia and NA players in our ranks but seek more in other timezones.

Leader's Steam link:MOV_HIKKUPZ       Global Steam group:

Volunteer Applications-
         Nationality:
         Languages Spoken:
         Your  Steam (URL):
         Previous Regiment/Clan history (are you poisoned from the OC Napoleonic Warband wars?):
         Estimated attendance @ line battles across all games in the genre per week:
         Preferred Unit/Role to play as (if not Line/Heavy infantry):
         Are you willing to play in all pings 0-600 max?-Yes or No:
         Have you joined the Men Of Valor Steam Group?(URL)https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MENOFVALORGAMINGf
         Have you added MOV_HIKKUPZ on Steam? :

Those applicants implicated in Operation BollyWood River Dancer: NEED NOT APPLY

Enlisted Active Roster(Civil War games/mods and also Napoleonic Wars)
✯✯✯General Ranks✯✯✯
General:                   
Lieutenant General: 10thRM_LtGen_HIKKUPZ(3rd year)
Major General:         10thRM_MajGen_SIRGAMING(3rd year)
Brigadier General:   10thRM_BrigGen_Mike(3rd year)
✯✯Officer Ranks✯✯
Colonel:.                  10thRM_Col_zac(3rd year)
Lieutenant Colonel:
Major:                     
Captain:.                  10thRM_Cpt_Marshman(3rd year)
Captain:.                  10thRM_Cpt_DaBears(3rd year)
First Lieutenant :     10thRM_1stLt_Bosch(2nd year)
First Lieutenant :     10thRM__1stLt__Straken( 2nd year)
Second Lieutenant: 
Second Lieutenant:  10thRM_2ndLt_Boomers (2nd year)
✯NCO & Infantry Ranks✯
Sergeant Major:       
1/4 Master Sgt:       
First Sergeant:         
Sergeant:                 
Corporal:.                10thRM_Cpl_Z_apelord(2nd year)
Corporal:.                10thRM_Cpl_THOMANATOR(2nd year)
Musician:                 
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_SonOfApollo(5th year Warbander recruit)
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_Nightemare(4th year Warbander recruit-probationary)
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_Knight(1st year)
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_BlackDynamite(1st year)
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_Shultz(raw recruit)
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_Webly(raw recruit)
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_Lonely_Biscuit(raw recruit)
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_LockBreakGaminz(raw recruit)
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_GangsterGuy248(Green troop 1st year)
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_Mouse(raw recruit)
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_Bass(3 years warbander)
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_Nightmare2125(raw recruit)
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_tbrothers2
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_Macbeagle(completeing 1st year)
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_Amecp
Private:                    10thRM_Pvt_superpc(2nd year warbander)

✯Artillery Ranks✯
Colonel:                   
Lieutenant Colonel:.
Major:                     
Captain                     
1st Lieutenant:         10thRM_1stLt_Hat(2nd year)
2nd Lieutenant         
Sergeant Major:       
Rgmntl1/4Mstr Sgt: 10thRM_Regimental QurterMasterSgt_GGluke
First Sergeant:         
Ordnance Sgt:         
Battery1/4Mstr Sgt:
Sergeant:                  10thRM_Sgt_Greenlight(1st year)
Corporal:                 
Gunner:                     
✯Cavalry Ranks✯
Colonel:                     
Lieutenant Colonel:   
Major:                       
Captain:                   
1st Lieutenant:         
2nd Lieutenant:         
Sergeant Major         
Rgmntl1/4Mstr Sgt: 
First Sergeant:           
Company1/4Mstr Sgt
Sergeant:                   
Farrier:                       
Corporal:                   
Blacksmith:               
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 01:32:21 am by HIKKUPZ »

Offline JoseyWales

• Private
  • 42nd Regiment of Foot/Anglo-Allied Army
    • View Profile
Re: 10th Regiment Mississippi
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 01:14:49 pm »
Welcome to the Confederacy!
Anglo-Allied Army
42nd Regiment of Foot
North America & Europe

Offline zac

• Donator
  • Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [MOV] Zac
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 01:54:43 pm »
Nationality (HIKKUPZ is Mexican American born in Australia):
         Languages Spoken: English of Sorts
         Your  Steam (URL): U have it
         Previous Regiment/Clan history (are you poisoned from the OC Napoleonic Warband wars?): 10thRM Colonel and potato peeler
         Estimated attendance @ line battles across all games in the genre per week: Can attend all..now that I have refound the MOV TS which I lost...
         Preferred Unit/Role to play as (if not Line/Heavy infantry): Potato's
         Are you willing to play in all pings 0-600 max?-Yes or No: Death to the Aus Community
         Have you joined the Men Of Valor Steam Group?(URL)https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MENOFVALORGAMINGf : Indeed I have the aids
         Have you added MOV_HIKKUPZ on Steam? : The mexican crossed my border years ago

<3
Suns been shining past couple weeks Zac, as a result Britons have been hiding from the new orange orb in the sky and the residents of Somerset have submerged back underwater to their dwellings.
Zac got everybody, hes like the link between all FSE reenactors...

Offline HIKKUPZ

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 02:21:16 pm »
Nationality: Australia
         Languages Spoken: English of Sorts
         Your  Steam (URL): U have it
         Previous Regiment/Clan history (are you poisoned from the OC Napoleonic Warband wars?): 10thRM Colonel and potato peeler
         Estimated attendance @ line battles across all games in the genre per week: Can attend all..now that I have refound the MOV TS which I lost...
         Preferred Unit/Role to play as (if not Line/Heavy infantry): Potato's
         Are you willing to play in all pings 0-600 max?-Yes or No: Death to the Aus Community
         Have you joined the Men Of Valor Steam Group?(URL)https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MENOFVALORGAMINGf : Indeed I have the aids
         Have you added MOV_HIKKUPZ on Steam? : The mexican crossed my border years ago

<3
Welcome back at your old rank 10thRM_Col_zac. During your 3rd tour of duty  The South shall rise again
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 02:28:28 pm by HIKKUPZ »

Offline zac

• Donator
  • Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [MOV] Zac
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 02:33:24 pm »
This is even quicker than Private to Sgt in a week... Danke!!!! There are two possible souths you could be implying..Huzza to both of them!
Suns been shining past couple weeks Zac, as a result Britons have been hiding from the new orange orb in the sky and the residents of Somerset have submerged back underwater to their dwellings.
Zac got everybody, hes like the link between all FSE reenactors...

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • FRL_LongTree
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 04:33:07 pm »
Nice fourm Hikkupz

Offline SonOfApollo

• Private
  • 1stCB best CB.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 09:06:31 am »
Oh boy Hikkupz on a forum! A truly rare sighting.

Spoiler
Nationality: New Zealand
Languages Spoken: English & sign language
Previous Regiment/Clan history (are you poisoned from the OC Napoleonic Warband wars?): OC (founder), BBH (officer), 1stCB (officer, ranker, NCO, officer), Vieille Garde (Glorified cadet), 2e (inactive), KL (worst player in regiment). Been exposed to AUS Warband community since 2011, in unrelated news I have stage 5 terminal cancer.
Estimated attendance @ line battles across all games in the genre per week: If there are good events I'll attend as many as I can. If they are not good I will be less certain to attend
Preferred Unit/Role to play as (if not Line/Heavy infantry):Do you have Grenadiers?
Are you willing to play in all pings 0-600 max?-Yes or No:I have done
Have you added MOV_HIKKUPZ on Steam? : Yeah but I think he removed me.
[close]
Best of the worst and worst of the best.

"The only time I feel out of ease is when the old cancer of the 1stCB lock themselves into a room. Just their presence gives me SJW, Tumblr levels of PTSD." THOMANATOR 2016

Offline HIKKUPZ

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 11:19:26 am »
Oh boy Hikkupz on a forum! A truly rare sighting.

Spoiler
Nationality: New Zealand
Languages Spoken: English & sign language
Previous Regiment/Clan history (are you poisoned from the OC Napoleonic Warband wars?): OC (founder), BBH (officer), 1stCB (officer, ranker, NCO, officer), Vieille Garde (Glorified cadet), 2e (inactive), KL (worst player in regiment). Been exposed to AUS Warband community since 2011, in unrelated news I have stage 5 terminal cancer.
Estimated attendance @ line battles across all games in the genre per week: If there are good events I'll attend as many as I can. If they are not good I will be less certain to attend
Preferred Unit/Role to play as (if not Line/Heavy infantry):Do you have Grenadiers?
Are you willing to play in all pings 0-600 max?-Yes or No:I have done
Have you added MOV_HIKKUPZ on Steam? : Yeah but I think he removed me.
[close]

A stunning career in Oceania sir. I look forward to your initiative alongside us on the global battlefields and at home.  We will be primarily a bayonet/line unit.
     Welcome aboard 10thRM_Pvt_SonOfApollo vive le 1stCB  added you on steam again.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 02:29:27 pm by HIKKUPZ »

Offline MOV_Dabears

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2016, 12:01:59 pm »
Volunteer Applications-
         Nationality: Australian
         Languages Spoken: English , Arabic, Spanish
         Your  Steam (URL): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009793766/
         Previous Regiment/Clan history (are you poisoned from the OC Napoleonic Warband wars?): 10thRM 4 LYFE
         Estimated attendance @ line battles across all games in the genre per week: 2-3 line battles
         Preferred Unit/Role to play as (if not Line/Heavy infantry): GRENADIERS :)
         Are you willing to play in all pings 0-600 max?-Yes or No: FUCK YEAH PINGING FOR DAYS
         Have you joined the Men Of Valor Steam Group?(URL)https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MENOFVALORGAMINGf   YES
         Have you added MOV_HIKKUPZ on Steam? : YES

Offline boomerz12

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2016, 12:03:06 pm »
Nationality:Singaporean
         Languages Spoken: English,Chinese
         Your  Steam (URL):you have it
         Previous Regiment/Clan history (are you poisoned from the OC Napoleonic Warband wars?):Already in 10thRM
         Estimated attendance @ line battles across all games in the genre per week:2-3
         Preferred Unit/Role to play as (if not Line/Heavy infantry):NIL
         Are you willing to play in all pings 0-600 max?-Yes or No:Death to the Aus community
         Have you joined the Men Of Valor Steam Group?(URL)https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MENOFVALORGAMING: Already caught the autism
         Have you added MOV_HIKKUPZ on Steam? : The Mexican American already crossed my border

Offline HIKKUPZ

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2016, 12:05:10 pm »
Volunteer Applications-
         Nationality: Australian
         Languages Spoken: English , Arabic, Spanish
         Your  Steam (URL): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009793766/
         Previous Regiment/Clan history (are you poisoned from the OC Napoleonic Warband wars?): 10thRM 4 LYFE
         Estimated attendance @ line battles across all games in the genre per week: 2-3 line battles
         Preferred Unit/Role to play as (if not Line/Heavy infantry): GRENADIERS :)
         Are you willing to play in all pings 0-600 max?-Yes or No: FUCK YEAH PINGING FOR DAYS
         Have you joined the Men Of Valor Steam Group?(URL)https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MENOFVALORGAMINGf   YES

Welcome back for your 3rd tour of duty with the 10th Regiment Mississippi / 10th Royal Marines 10thRM_2ndLt_DaBears
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 02:30:06 pm by HIKKUPZ »

Offline KenshiHZS

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2016, 12:09:49 pm »
Nationality:Australian
         Languages Spoken: English,Greek,Italian
         Your  Steam (URL):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050489119/
         Previous Regiment/Clan history (are you poisoned from the OC Napoleonic Warband wars?):1stCB 10thRM and meny more
         Preferred Unit/Role to play as (if not Line/Heavy infantry):Bayonet
         Are you willing to play in all pings 0-600 max?-Yes or No:Death to the Aus community
         Have you joined the Men Of Valor Steam Group?(URL)https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MENOFVALORGAMING: Yes
         Have you added MOV_HIKKUPZ on Steam? : Yes It was the best decision of my life
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 12:21:42 pm by KenshiHZS »

Offline HIKKUPZ

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2016, 12:11:47 pm »
Nationality:Singaporean
         Languages Spoken: English,Chinese
         Your  Steam (URL):you have it
         Previous Regiment/Clan history (are you poisoned from the OC Napoleonic Warband wars?):Already in 10thRM
         Preferred Unit/Role to play as (if not Line/Heavy infantry):NIL
         Have you joined the Men Of Valor Steam Group?(URL)https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MENOFVALORGAMING: Already caught the autism
         Have you added MOV_HIKKUPZ on Steam? : The Mexican American already crossed my border

Welcome back for your 3rd tour of duty with the 10th Regiment Mississippi / 10th Royal Marines 10thRM_2ndLt_Boomers
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 02:30:27 pm by HIKKUPZ »

Offline Knight420

• Volunteer
  • FUCK OFF YEW KUNTS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Knight
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2016, 12:14:54 pm »
Volunteer Applications-
         Nationality: Amurican
         Languages Spoken: English , some german and understands italian an speaks little
         Your  Steam (URL): https://steamcommunity.com/id/420Knight/
         Previous Regiment/Clan history (are you poisoned from the OC Napoleonic Warband wars?): 5thMEU, 22ndETF <(ARMA2) (M&B)> 18thNYM, 5thUSMR, 9thRM, 10thRM
         Preferred Unit/Role to play as (if not Line/Heavy infantry): Marines/Foot Guards
         Are you willing to play in all pings 0-600 max?-Yes or No: yes sir

Offline Straken

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • MOV
  • Nick: Strakie
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2016, 12:23:11 pm »
Volunteer Applications-
         Nationality: Westeros
         Languages Spoken: trains
         Your  Steam (URL):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038339535/
         Previous Regiment/Clan history (are you poisoned from the OC Napoleonic Warband wars?): 10thRM full of poison
         Estimated attendance @ line battles across all games in the genre per week: sure why not
         Preferred Unit/Role to play as (if not Line/Heavy infantry): medieval knight
         Are you willing to play in all pings 0-600 max?-Yes or No: no i will not
         Have you added MOV_HIKKUPZ on Steam? : that fag god no
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 12:38:33 pm by Straken »