Author Topic: {3}[K-KA] Applications on nw-central.co.uk | April 2016 - August 2016  (Read 176149 times)

Offline Shortshorts

• Major General
  • I love memes
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 60th_Lt_Shortshorts
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [K-KA] Applications on nw-central.co.uk
« Reply #1455 on: July 31, 2016, 07:35:49 pm »
Pride can you just get cancer and die already you irrelevant piece of shit. No kappa
i bet you were conceived in a caravan thomas
i thought it was in a dumpster

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: August 01, 2016, 12:51:01 am »
Pride can you just get cancer and die already you irrelevant piece of shit. No kappa
i bet you were conceived in a caravan thomas
i thought it was in a dumpster
same thing

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: August 01, 2016, 09:46:56 am »
Pr0id is this your jam?

Offline K-KA Official

• Sergeant Major
  • Official K-KA Account
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: August 01, 2016, 05:08:42 pm »
tbf to Pride his beats are only slightly shittier than yours McPero you Bosnian goat milker

[youtube]UuRqGkwZYi8[/youtube]

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: August 01, 2016, 05:27:04 pm »
tbf to Pride his beats are only slightly shittier than yours McPero you Bosnian goat milker

[youtube]UuRqGkwZYi8[/youtube]
wtf i'm not bosnian and no one listens to that shiterino music

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #1460 on: August 01, 2016, 05:37:37 pm »
Bosnian/Romanian/Azerbaijani
same thing tbh la 
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: August 01, 2016, 06:12:46 pm »
same thing tbh la
Lol did you succesfully finish primary school?

Offline Shortshorts

• Major General
  • I love memes
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 60th_Lt_Shortshorts
« Reply #1462 on: August 01, 2016, 06:50:30 pm »
same thing tbh la
Does your pimp backhand you four times or only three when you don't cup his balls enough?

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: August 01, 2016, 07:03:46 pm »
same thing tbh la
Does your pimp backhand you four times or only three when you don't cup his balls enough?
McPero's pimp is his Lithuanian uncle who while 6 foot 7, has been cursed with micro-penis. So when cupping does occur, McPero can grab the whole package, twist, pull and pretend he's licking an ice cream scoop.
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: August 02, 2016, 02:04:50 pm »
same thing tbh la
McPero's pimp is his Lithuanian uncle who while 6 foot 7, has been cursed with micro-penis. So when cupping does occur, McPero can grab the whole package, twist, pull and pretend he's licking an ice cream scoop.
And you were surprised when I said you are most autistic person on my friend list on steam ...

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: August 02, 2016, 02:08:57 pm »
same thing tbh la
And you were surprised when I said you are most autistic person on my friend list on steam ...
What the fuck man, I don't know if I should feel insulted or thankful for placing me on such a prestigious pedestal

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: August 02, 2016, 03:50:07 pm »
same thing tbh la
What the fuck man, I don't know if I should feel insulted or thankful for placing me on such a prestigious pedestal
be thankful, you won't ever be on a pedestal again

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: August 02, 2016, 04:10:24 pm »
same thing tbh la
Fuck kid I think you might be right.
Thank you McPero for graciously bestowing upon me this title.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: August 02, 2016, 04:21:30 pm »
Spoiler
same thing tbh la
[close]
Yeah with this you secured your title of Court Autist.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: August 02, 2016, 04:57:20 pm »
same thing tbh la
Yeah with this you secured your title of Court Autist.
danke shoen my Armenian compadre