Poll

Day

Saturday
51 (52%)
Sunday
47 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Author Topic: 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament [16/16 Teams]  (Read 59519 times)

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament [16/16 Teams]
« Reply #375 on: May 25, 2016, 01:31:33 am »
No, I'm not stupid..
Specially because I know that in Mexico, they speak spanish.

I really touched your nerves.  ;D

Great day.

These spicy burns

He got rekt.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 25, 2016, 09:38:32 am »
Spoiler
GoW winners? Well without Haze (and the other frenchies ofc) the team wouldn't make it that far. Anyways gg to the winners.
If Zork wasnt here I think our Victory against 63e would be not deserved.
So GG to CCPP AND SkyBier AND Hokej
If it my post about "GoW wouldn't make it that far without the frenchies" touched or offended you I truly apologise to non-french players who were in that Team. This was just my passion to get jealous to the Team who are destructive and unbeatable. I am sometimes jealous when I am angry about loosing a match.

Was kinda offending tbh...

He was right tho, u'd get fucked without haze and lebrave AXAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAXXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAAXXAXAXAXAXA

V75 - FrenchTouch 11-9 though. Far from unbeatable but very tryhard.
I think it was the last 5v5 tournament too where FrenchTouch didn't even make it to the final (or maybe the one before), so yeah they are beatable but the entire team has like 20 hours a week on M&B kek.  ::)

Herishey we  have lost the last 5V5 yes but it was 4 bayo and 1 sword we are not pro with sword xD so Grey_Warden have play to us but many porblemes of communication because we speak French and not grey it's why we have lost with tourney. I don't know if you remember last 5V5 league 3V3 or (5V5 mini NWWC). When you said all frenchtouch players have more 20hours a week on MB it's fals plz.... I have 6 hours on 2 weeks same for extazz and haze just we know who play.
[close]
At the time I looked last Haze had 48 hours in 2 weeks on M&B (this was during the MNWWC), Extazz had about 35 and I think you were on around 37. I'm 99% sure if I look now you will be in at least the 20's, we can all see this on your profile you know so don't bullshit lol. You have like 6k+ hours on M&B and claim not to be a tryhard, that lie is about as good as your English.  ::)

What the problem idk.... we are not unbeatable we are just 5 players in one arena. I repeat we are not tryhard and when I play it's for the fun even if we were tryhard where is the prbleme ? it's just a fking game, yes I have 6000hours on MB but I don't have play 1/3 because AFK open game you can delet 1k of MM Russia 1,5/2k of PW 500hours of others mods and the rest it's NW and I play since 5 years.

I will close the debate now just we can prouve we are not unbeatable just ask to me haze or extazz play extremantly good and we can loos.

Jesus.
Spoiler
[close]
+1

Nock

« Reply #377 on: May 25, 2016, 10:14:48 am »
nice meme skyfall xd

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #378 on: May 29, 2016, 07:39:55 pm »
Hi sisters in farms
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Haze

« Reply #379 on: June 06, 2017, 07:28:43 am »
was lookin a little bit in the past and guys, i truly misses the shitalking after tourneys, it was even more funny than the tourney itself , hahaha.

we should try again.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #380 on: June 06, 2017, 09:54:28 am »
I can cause shit talking again. Fuck off Haze you tryhard, go outside nerd, only way you win tournaments is by playing the game non stop, do you even sleep?

Spoiler
Happy?
[close]
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Haze

« Reply #381 on: June 06, 2017, 09:58:39 am »
good, let's continue that on the next 5v5 tourny,  it'll be good there  , imma going annihilate you and your boyfriend jammo out and on the ground like back in 2015.

Spoiler
"Herishey: I think that 7-0 is enough to make me retire from tournaments now."

heheehehehe celaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ceciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  :-*
[close]

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 10:06:42 am by Drake »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #382 on: June 06, 2017, 10:18:08 am »
good, let's continue that on the next 5v5 tourny,  it'll be good there  , imma going annihilate you and your boyfriend jammo out and on the ground like back in 2015.

Spoiler

[close]

jammo is my bf wtf
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #383 on: June 06, 2017, 12:31:16 pm »
nice tourney
ez gow
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 06, 2017, 12:34:16 pm »

Spoiler

[close]

jammo is my bf wtf
shut up kore ur more of a bench warmer than me noob
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #385 on: June 06, 2017, 01:52:38 pm »

Spoiler

[close]

jammo is my bf wtf

i was busy organising the tournament anyway

another ez achievement to boost my ego no matter how i contributed
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 06, 2017, 04:56:53 pm »

Spoiler

[close]

jammo is my bf wtf

i was busy organising the tournament anyway

another ez achievement to boost my ego no matter how i contributed
im trying to cause salt be more salty!!!

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #387 on: October 02, 2017, 12:22:47 am »
lol

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #388 on: October 02, 2017, 03:31:51 pm »
dat was ez
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #389 on: January 25, 2018, 11:25:04 pm »
old trashtalks