Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 305507 times)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
Gluk, my point was correct, I was talking about the number of people that would like a change to the 15th's ban policy, which was, supposedly, your ultimate goal. The poll was badly made as it included the means by which you set about to achieve it (not playing on the server) as a separate poll option. But I'm happy to see that you know how to add percentages.

"I want 1 of 2 things to happen, preferably both.
1. 15th HvB changes their banning policy to allow unban requests (Option 1 of my poll)
2. More HvB servers become more populated so that they would be as enjoyable as 15th HvB (Option 3 of my poll)"
i advocated for both. If another HvB server becomes just as populated as 15thHvB and has a more lenient ban policy, then my whole boycott becomes irrelevant, creating the need for option 3.

Theodin mate, this whole drama began when Harvain insulted Gluk by telling him to get a new CD Key, when Gluk, for his own family reasons, clearly cannot afford one. Now how Harvain was supposed to know that exactly is a mystery, but it was enough to propel our young debater over the edge.
My anger came from the fact that he assumed that everyone can and should be able to afford it.

It's as much of a knee-jerk reaction to Harvain's comment as much as a benvolent altruistic gesture to help the community. Albeit one condemned to fail, but one that, as he has tiredlessly repeated, he has every right to..

So let him have his fun, mkay?
Entirely your own opinion.

True, i'm tired of comparing penis sizes with a weeb.
I'm trying to be as respectful as possible here but i'm just going to say it. You are a fucking asshole.

Anyways, i'm done debating with you fine gentlemen. So good day, if you wish to discuss it further (not you theodin) then talk to me on steam.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 06:20:03 pm by Glukhovsky »

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Is assuming everyone should be able to afford a $5 DLC for a game they bought that incredible? What a terrible assumption to make  ::)
Your post drips with self-victimisation and self-pity...

Quote from: KL4R
It's as much of a knee-jerk reaction to Harvain's comment as much as a benvolent altruistic gesture to help the community. Albeit one condemned to fail, but one that, as he has tiredlessly repeated, he has every right to..

It may be, but the times match up.

24 March 2015, 03:24:45 - Harvain's post
24 March 2015, 06:17:18 - Your Boycott thread

So yes, in my opinion, I do think it is very likely that his post was the trigger. What made you suddenly think of starting this at this precise moment in time after an entire year of being banned on HvB?
As for the 15th not being dead yet, well, that is not my personal opinion. The numbers show that it is still as alive and well as it ever was, something that makes perfect sense considering how new players act like sheep when it comes to server choice - go where everyone else is. Regardless of how good/ bad the administration or how engaging the gameplay, the boycott, as we would have expected, had little result on the numbers, particularly, as I have personally seen ever night when I join at 1 am GMT, on late EU/early NA times.
<3

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Spoiler
Gluk, my point was correct, I was talking about the number of people that would like a change to the 15th's ban policy, which was, supposedly, your ultimate goal. The poll was badly made as it included the means by which you set about to achieve it (not playing on the server) as a separate poll option. But I'm happy to see that you know how to add percentages.

"I want 1 of 2 things to happen, preferably both.
1. 15th HvB changes their banning policy to allow unban requests (Option 1 of my poll)
2. More HvB servers become more populated so that they would be as enjoyable as 15th HvB (Option 3 of my poll)"
i advocated for both. If another HvB server becomes just as populated as 15thHvB and has a more lenient ban policy, then my whole boycott becomes irrelevant, creating the need for option 3.

Theodin mate, this whole drama began when Harvain insulted Gluk by telling him to get a new CD Key, when Gluk, for his own family reasons, clearly cannot afford one. Now how Harvain was supposed to know that exactly is a mystery, but it was enough to propel our young debater over the edge.
My anger came from the fact that he assumed that everyone can and should be able to afford it.

I'm trying to be as respectful as possible here but i'm just going to say it. You are a fucking asshole.
[close]
Cool. Well, you can call me an asshole all you want but you seem to be in the habit of attempting to do things you can't do, so good luck trying to change the banning policy of HvB and getting people to boycott the server

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Lemon

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Stazher_Sioux

nvm. rekt gluk.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:24:12 am by Lemon »

Lawbringer

nvm. rekt gluk.

That wasn't necessary on theodins part. Shouldn't be bashing Gluk just because of his interests in a certain form of entertainment or art style.  Didn't even use the word weeaboo in the right context either. The closest word you could identify Gluk with would be an Otaku. The difference between otaku and weeb is like the difference between petty thief and murderer.

That is all irrelevant to the main argument tho.

If he wants he can go lord over his melee tournament.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 06:16:17 pm by Lawbringer »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile

nvm. rekt gluk.

That wasn't necessary on theodins part. Shouldn't be bashing Gluk just because of his interests in a certain form of entertainment or art style.  Didn't even use the word weeaboo in the right context either. The closest word you could identify Gluk with would be an Otaku. The difference between otaku and weeb is like the difference between petty thief and murderer.

Sorry you Otaku

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Lemon

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Stazher_Sioux

nvm. rekt gluk.

Sorry you Otaku

nvm. rekt law.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile

nvm. rekt gluk.

Sorry you Otaku
No problem, Gesu yarō.

Offline Erasmus1

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hey 15th admins, I know you don't normally do unbans, but I do have an extenuating circumstance. I was a playing as a sapper, and trying to build, but I accidentally clicked explosive crate. My game was lagging very badly at the time, so I think I might have built more than one, but I can't be sure. Anyway, Cenkris permabanned me. I play as Erasmus1, and I've been playing on the server for months without breaking the rules at all, so I'm not a troll. Harvain might recognize my username. Anyway, I would greatly appreciate you reconsidering my ban. Thank you!

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
No unbans, ever, no matter the reason.

Offline sawburst

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS/TROLL=MUTE)
« Reply #1120 on: May 01, 2015, 08:49:15 am »
::) Classic Harvain.

I am changing the thread title slightly to make it more obvious

Meh, not going for classic. This community is boredom to the extreme, I'm waiting for a dude to post on this thread about how the server sucks because he is among the 7 people banned today for either being one of the 3 spamming Jiggers, 1 name being I_HATE_FUCKING_JIGGERS and 3 stair blockers.

Be better if you just locked or deleted the thread. But its gotta remain so 50 different threads don't pop up. You must allow me, the Anti-Christ of NW, to continue to have his home of classics.

This community is boredom to the extreme? You might as well just leave then.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS/TROLL=MUTE)
« Reply #1121 on: May 01, 2015, 02:29:20 pm »
::) Classic Harvain.

I am changing the thread title slightly to make it more obvious

Meh, not going for classic. This community is boredom to the extreme, I'm waiting for a dude to post on this thread about how the server sucks because he is among the 7 people banned today for either being one of the 3 spamming Jiggers, 1 name being I_HATE_FUCKING_JIGGERS and 3 stair blockers.

Be better if you just locked or deleted the thread. But its gotta remain so 50 different threads don't pop up. You must allow me, the Anti-Christ of NW, to continue to have his home of classics.

This community is boredom to the extreme? You might as well just leave then.
lemee guess you were banned today

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
No, of course not.
<3

Offline Torneach

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hello, is it a new policy to immediately temp-ban extra players on the bot side rather than swap?

I've been playing off-and-on on the server for a few weeks now and decided to play my hand at bot commanding.  When I joined the side there were fewer than 5, but then it swelled up to 14, and then the temp-bans came without much warning and without regard for who was on the bot side in the first place.

I'd just like to know if this is the new policy, as it seems to be contrary to the first post in this thread detailing the rules.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 09:46:32 pm by Torneach »

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
Hello, is it a new policy to immediately temp-ban extra players on the bot side rather than swap?
Not a new policy. No shits given on their end.