Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 305548 times)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Should the 15th HvB change their banning policy?
40 (49.4%) Yes
11 (13.6%) No
30 (37%) We should play on another server instead
Total Members Voted: 81

This is a poll that i did for my thread. I hope this sheds some insight on just how much people disagree with your policy. To an extent we have actually lowered the number of people who play on your server. It has become evident that a majority of people disagree with your policy. I now ask, will you change your banning policy to reflect public interest?

HvB had 80 players yesterday at 2am GMT lol... how do you actually know?
The most hilarious thing is that you still didn't get a  majority for the "Yes" option..  :-*
<3

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
40 (49.4%) Yes
11 (13.6%) No

This is a poll that i did for my thread. I hope this sheds some insight on just how much people disagree with your policy. To an extent we have actually lowered the number of people who play on your server.  It has become evident that a majority of people disagree with your policy. I now ask, will you change your banning policy to reflect public interest?
Just take your ban and go away, honestly I've never seen someone bitch more about a ban

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
40 (49.4%) Yes
11 (13.6%) No

This is a poll that i did for my thread. I hope this sheds some insight on just how much people disagree with your policy. To an extent we have actually lowered the number of people who play on your server.  It has become evident that a majority of people disagree with your policy. I now ask, will you change your banning policy to reflect public interest?
I don't know how by now you haven't realised that they simply don't give a single fuck.

Spoiler
[close]
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
40 (49.4%) Yes
11 (13.6%) No

This is a poll that i did for my thread. I hope this sheds some insight on just how much people disagree with your policy. To an extent we have actually lowered the number of people who play on your server. It has become evident that a majority of people disagree with your policy. I now ask, will you change your banning policy to reflect public interest?

The most hilarious thing is that you still didn't get a  majority for the "Yes" option..  :-*
I know for a fact that we have because i have talked to people about it and convinced them to stop playing on 15thHvB and i'm sure that to some margin, there were a few who saw the thread i made and stopped playing on the server because of it.

The most hilarious thing about your comment is how little sense it made. I did get a majority. 3 options pal,  it's not 50/50, its 33/33/33. 49.4% think 15thHvB need to change their policy. 37% think we should find other servers to play on. Both of these options are stances that i supported in my thread. So you combine these two options, 86.4% want change. Now that is an overwhelming majority.

Just take your ban and go away, honestly I've never seen someone bitch more about a ban
Like i've said countless times now, i don't care if i'm unbanned! That's not the point of what i'm trying to do here.

Regardless of all this, i didn't come here to argue. I came to present evidence in favor of my thread and to ask that the policy be changed. Again, i have no issues with the admins, just their banning policy. If they decide not to change anything, then that is fine by me.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 01:23:53 pm by Glukhovsky »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
40 (49.4%) Yes
11 (13.6%) No

I

I know for a fact that we have because i have talked to people about it and convinced them to stop playing on 15thHvB and i'm sure that to some margin, there were a few who saw the thread i made and stopped playing on the server because of it.

The most hilarious thing about your comment is how little sense it made. I did get a majority. 3 options pal,  it's not 50/50, its 33/33/33. 49.4% think 15thHvB need to change their policy. 37% think we should find other servers to play on. Both of these options are stances that i supported in my thread. So you combine these two options, 86.4% want change. Now that is an overwhelming majority.

Like i've said countless times now, i don't care if i'm unbanned! That's not the point of what i'm trying to do here.

Regardless of all this, i didn't come here to argue. I came to present evidence in favor of my thread and to ask that the policy be changed. Again, i have no issues with the admins, just their banning policy. If they decide not to change anything, then that is fine by me.
Would it not be 33.33333 recurring / 33.33333 recurring / 33.33333 recurring? Just sayin :D                                                                                                                       
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 02:11:26 pm by TheGamingToffee »

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
Would it not be 33.33333 recurring / 33.33333 recurring / 33.33333 recurring? Just sayin :D                                                                                                                       
Technically yes but i was just rounding.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
Spoiler
40 (49.4%) Yes
11 (13.6%) No

I

[close]
Technically yes but i was just rounding.
:D :D :D

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
40 (49.4%) Yes
11 (13.6%) No

Honestly, if you weren't actually banned from the server I would believe this, but in reality you keep campaigning for a change in unban policy so you can be unbanned. What I read from your response is you don't like the ban policy that keeps you banned. Now, if I complained about the ban policy (played on the server once, not banned) then perhaps people would take me seriously because I don't have an ulterior motive to get unbanned like you do.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
Honestly, if you weren't actually banned from the server I would believe this, but in reality you keep campaigning for a change in unban policy so you can be unbanned. What I read from your response is you don't like the ban policy that keeps you banned. Now, if I complained about the ban policy (played on the server once, not banned) then perhaps people would take me seriously because I don't have an ulterior motive to get unbanned like you do.
Well in all honesty, i did start this because i was banned, had i not been banned i probably would not have done this. That being said, i still do not care if i'm unbanned, it doesn't matter to me. It would be nice if i was unbanned but i probably wouldn't play on it much anyways. The entire point, the entire purpose of why i did this was not for myself, but for the community as a whole.

Say for instance that i just bought NW. I then check the server list to find the most popular server, i join 15thHvB. 1 hour later i get banned for something trivial. Now from this point he will either 1. find another server to play on or 2. quit the game. It happens all the time. This is just one situation, there are several reasons why 15thHvB is bad for the community.

Now in the real world, competition is good. Competition is what drives people to create better things, provide better service, become the most skilled at something. When something or someone has a monopoly (little to no competition), it is bad. There is no longer that drive or that motive to do things better, things will never improve. This is the case with 15thHvB, they have little to no competition.

If our community is to improve, criticizing a server for terrible service should not be seen as a bad thing, it should be held as a good thing and often supported. If our community is to improve, there must be competition so that things are made better and better service is provided. If our community is to improve, there needs to be several open spaces for which new comers can enjoy themselves, even places where regiments can recruit (as long as they aren't spamming the fuck out of it) as much as they like. I don't have an ulterior motive, the benefit of the community is my motive.

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
Make your own human vs bot server and quit on the thread that isn't yours. I'm banned from Human vs Bots but Im not complaining about my unban. Im still banned but i dont care. Look for another server to recruit on, saying that because I doubt people like you gluk love to play on hvb just for the fun of killing bots, more for recruiting.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Gluk, I wish you would just quit being butthurt about the 15th policy. There is no point in bitching about it OR
boycotting it, just take a frikin hit and move on.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
Gluk, I wish you would just quit being butthurt about the 15th policy. There is no point in bitching about it OR
boycotting it, just take a frikin hit and move on.
You literally just ignored everything i said, by saying "There is no point" when i clearly explained the point to you and how it makes sense. Insults do not help either.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
Come on guys! Make love not war!

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
Gluk, my point was correct, I was talking about the number of people that would like a change to the 15th's ban policy, which was, supposedly, your ultimate goal. The poll was badly made as it included the means by which you set about to achieve it (not playing on the server) as a separate poll option. But I'm happy to see that you know how to add percentages.

Theodin mate, this whole drama began when Harvain insulted Gluk by telling him to get a new CD Key, when Gluk, for his own family reasons, clearly cannot afford one. Now how Harvain was supposed to know that exactly is a mystery, but it was enough to propel our young debater over the edge. It's as much of a knee-jerk reaction to Harvain's comment as much as a benvolent altruistic gesture to help the community. Albeit one condemned to fail, but one that, as he has tiredlessly repeated, he has every right to..

So let him have his fun, mkay?
<3

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Gluk, my point was correct, I was talking about the number of people that would like a change to the 15th's ban policy, which was, supposedly, your ultimate goal. The poll was badly made as it included the means by which you set about to achieve it (not playing on the server) as a separate poll option. But I'm happy to see that you know how to add percentages.

Theodin mate, this whole drama began when Harvain insulted Gluk by telling him to get a new CD Key, when Gluk, for his own family reasons, clearly cannot afford one. Now how Harvain was supposed to know that exactly is a mystery, but it was enough to propel our young debater over the edge. It's as much of a knee-jerk reaction to Harvain's comment as much as a benvolent altruistic gesture to help the community. Albeit one condemned to fail, but one that, as he has tiredlessly repeated, he has every right to..

So let him have his fun, mkay?
True, i'm tired of comparing penis sizes with a weeb.