Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 305524 times)

Offline Maj Gen Olafsson

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
like I said before im ok with the ban. its your server and I except it. but to ban someone for not doing wrong and saying I had done other stuff to make it sound even worse is wrong. hell you have banned 1000s of players and I would say 85% have been for no real reason or a mistake on there part or yours. That is why im still here talking about it, its time you guys just owned up to a few mistakes in your past and apologise  for them, even if you cant unban them as I now if you do it will open up the road for the 15% who are complete turds and nasty wankers who should be removed from the community. Its not that im against you and what you do, I just disagree with this extreme approach which gets a lot of normal players banned. you know this is about right a you read it every day and you can see the comments made in many different places.

regard

Major Olafsson

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
I'm not posting any logs. You were banned, you and several members of your regiments had plenty of chances from 3 different admins with me being one of them. You blew it, matter was over the moment you received your log-ban the other day.

Regardless of what, you'll have to move on. Look at it this way, we've freed you from the oppression of the 15th. Now you can roam freely on any servers that can maintain a pop above 30 that's even worth mentioning till the DLC dies.
If I was being accused of lying I would just release the logs to prove I was telling the truth, especially when it's an easy thing to do since you've already log-banned him. Refusing to do so just makes people think Olafsson is right and you're a liar. Not arguing you shouldn't have banned him it's your server, but lying about the reason on here is just a dick move.

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
There is no point in writing here whatsoever. Take this advice please.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
I'm not posting any logs. You were banned, you and several members of your regiments had plenty of chances from 3 different admins with me being one of them. You blew it, matter was over the moment you received your log-ban the other day.

Regardless of what, you'll have to move on. Look at it this way, we've freed you from the oppression of the 15th. Now you can roam freely on any servers that can maintain a pop above 30 that's even worth mentioning till the DLC dies.
If I was being accused of lying I would just release the logs to prove I was telling the truth, especially when it's an easy thing to do since you've already log-banned him. Refusing to do so just makes people think Olafsson is right and you're a liar. Not arguing you shouldn't have banned him it's your server, but lying about the reason on here is just a dick move.

I have nothing to prove to anyone on these forums.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Curtis

• Sergeant
  • You tyrants of England, your race may soon be run
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ludd
admins on this server are prickish and i'm actually impressed anyone uses this server to begin with

-1000000 would not recommend

Offline Maj Gen Olafsson

• Private
    • View Profile
its not about proving stuff. its about admitting your error/mistake. people would respect you a lot more if they saw you were human and not a Bot. I think you might have gone native and you need to come back the humanity..

regards

your friend

Major Olafsson

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile

I have nothing to prove to anyone on these forums.

Well then, it's more likely than not that you lied. GG.

Offline LastSpartan

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Åbo_Soldat_Spartan
I'd say Harvain is already the most respected community member already after Cenkris. I've never heard of anyone hosting a PUBLIC server and keeping it populated for this many years in the NW community (I've actually played on this server from when it was really new and only 20-30 players were on at max).

You need to understand that they are trying to host a high-rule-based server in a game that has no tools/scripts to enforce said rules, so the admin's MUST use harsh punishment to ensure people follow the rules, else the quality of the server suffers.
Åbo = Turku

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
I'd say Harvain is already the most respected community member already after Cenkris. I've never heard of anyone hosting a PUBLIC server and keeping it populated for this many years in the NW community (I've actually played on this server from when it was really new and only 20-30 players were on at max).

You need to understand that they are trying to host a high-rule-based server in a game that has no tools/scripts to enforce said rules, so the admin's MUST use harsh punishment to ensure people follow the rules, else the quality of the server suffers.
If you mean the Server community, then maybe.
Yep, same here, I used to play on this server even back when they did unbans. Had a lot of fun too. This server is not 'high rule' based lol-try PW, jailbreak or something like that. Harsh admin policies are fair, I was able to follow the rules and never got so much as a temp. Issue here is Harvain has been accused of lying, and by refusing to show the logs he just looks suspiciously evasive. I don't want to make this a big thing, if he wants to keep the logs hidden then I'll just leave it at that. But it looks bad is all I'm saying, and I can't understand why he wouldn't just do it if Olafsson was the one lying.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

Yep, same here, I used to play on this server even back when they did unbans. Had a lot of fun too. This server is not 'high rule' based lol-try PW, jailbreak or something like that. Harsh admin policies are fair, I was able to follow the rules and never got so much as a temp. Issue here is Harvain has been accused of lying, and by refusing to show the logs he just looks suspiciously evasive. I don't want to make this a big thing, if he wants to keep the logs hidden then I'll just leave it at that. But it looks bad is all I'm saying, and I can't understand why he wouldn't just do it if Olafsson was the one lying.

No offense, you are the ass who in the past told people they'd be unbanned on this thread & you have nothing to do with us.

Your opinion means fuck all to me, tbh lol

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile

No offense, you are the ass who in the past told people they'd be unbanned on this thread & you have nothing to do with us.

Trolling people who can't read the title of the thread they're posting in is fun though ::) And who are you calling an ass lol? You ban people based on what regiment they're in.
You might not care about my opinion, but I think that's because you got caught in a lie. It's just funny tbh, you could have banned him for any reason you wanted to you didn't have to fake one lel.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

Trolling people who can't read the title of the thread they're posting in is fun though ::) And who are you calling an ass lol? You ban people based on what regiment they're in.
You might not care about my opinion, but I think that's because you got caught in a lie. It's just funny tbh, you could have banned him for any reason you wanted to you didn't have to fake one lel.

I don't ban people based on regiments. I ban regiments who can't obey rules as they are the most visible shit for this game. Regiments are about rules. Yet most regiments ignore all rules and troll like inbred retards? Fuck that and thats who most regiments have been & what these forums pretty much has never tried to say was wrong, fuck they encouraged it. Made them more money for vacations.

You can think I'm "lying" all you want, not like you see what goes on our server daily anyway. Stick around a bit, ya might see the amount of shit we deal with. Much less than late but its still there, especially from regiments.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
I don't ban people based on regiments. I ban regiments who can't obey rules as they are the most visible shit for this game. Regiments are about rules. Yet most regiments ignore all rules and troll like inbred retards? Fuck that and thats who most regiments have been & what these forums pretty much has never tried to say was wrong, fuck they encouraged it. Made them more money for vacations.

I like you Harvain, and I don't want to cause drama, but we both know that's not true-you've banned people for belonging to regiments whose leaders you have 'beef' with (33rd and St3fan springs to mind) plus ex-15th members as payback for leaving the reg. You've even banned whole regiments simply because they accepted ex-15th as members. It's up to you who you ban, but don't go all preachy and act like you're on a moral crusade because that's bs.

You can think I'm "lying" all you want, not like you see what goes on our server daily anyway. Stick around a bit, ya might see the amount of shit we deal with. Much less than late but its still there, especially from regiments.

No thanks, haven't played NW for months and last played on your server almost a year ago. Nice server, probably one of the best imo, I just got bored with NW.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
No thanks, haven't played NW for months and last played on your server almost a year ago. Nice server, probably one of the best imo, I just got bored with NW.

Then as nice as I can ask it, could you never post here again?

You pretty much stated the reason why.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
Damn Harvain, that tone isn't going to win me be back to playing on your server  ;)