Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 305512 times)

Offline mrericdude

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
No matter, I just bought another copy of the game.  I will do what must be done so that people don't play on your server with your shitty badmins.  I have over 700 hours logged and you guys are immature and ban everyone for no reason.  Who the hell wants to play with the Chinese?  Are you going to ban them for their stupid names that you don't like?  What if my name was really George Zimmerman?  How stupid would you feel at that point?

Offline mrericdude

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
GeorgeZimmerman is only offensive to BLM movement, which is a lot more offensive and to liberal gun control enthusiasts.  That in turn is taking on a role of a political stance which shouldn't happen in your servers.

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
  • Side: Union
What

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
They can ban anyone they want. It is a privately owned server.

No matter, I just bought another copy of the game.  I will do what must be done so that people don't play on your server with your shitty badmins.  I have over 700 hours logged and you guys are immature and ban everyone for no reason.  Who the hell wants to play with the Chinese? Are you going to ban them for their stupid names that you don't like?  What if my name was really George Zimmerman?  How stupid would you feel at that point?
the boldest part was kind racist and offensive, but you don't see to know what that means.

And buying a new cd key to play on this server doesn't hurt the server at all lol
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
They can ban anyone they want. It is a privately owned server.

No matter, I just bought another copy of the game.  I will do what must be done so that people don't play on your server with your shitty badmins.  I have over 700 hours logged and you guys are immature and ban everyone for no reason.  Who the hell wants to play with the Chinese? Are you going to ban them for their stupid names that you don't like?  What if my name was really George Zimmerman?  How stupid would you feel at that point?
the boldest part was kind racist and offensive, but you don't see to know what that means.

And buying a new cd key to play on this server doesn't hurt the server at all lol

Shh, shh. I'm enjoying this #popcorn
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Unban me and I'll keep it going ;P
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
the amount of time I get added on steam by some random person asking me why he was banned of the 15th Humans vs bots even tho I have nothing to do with it xD

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
GeorgeZimmerman is only offensive to BLM movement, which is a lot more offensive and to liberal gun control enthusiasts.  That in turn is taking on a role of a political stance which shouldn't happen in your servers.

Says who?

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u

Says who?

The internet police

Offline arrahik_reyne

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Why did I get banned? I was just playing and I randomly got banned. My username is Levy_Arrahik_Reyne

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Why did I get banned? I was just playing and I randomly got banned. My username is Levy_Arrahik_Reyne

Maybe spamming global is bannable? If it is, then your ban was very well deserved!

PW tags trigger me

Offline trust bitcoin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Are there any admins on? Server is in need of one... crazy amount of bot comms, to many bots.
Its been a round and a half (nearing 30 minutes now) and I haven't the admin hasn't done anything. Is afk I think.

I'm willing also to apply for admin. I've played this server for a while, I know the rules, I know how the bots work. I believe I could be an asset to the community.

Offline funyfizik

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Why I was banned? It was on 12.01.16
My username is Andrey

After 3 days Im still cant LOGin to the server

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
My username is Andrey

Unfortunately admin Stevenchilton was banned for 2 months by Duuring, so come back in 2 months to complain.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
My username is Andrey

Unfortunately admin Stevenchilton was banned for 2 months by Duuring, so come back in 2 months to complain.

The hell you talking about, get off this thread.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.