Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 307118 times)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
*facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm*
<3

Offline Dubayoo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I don't know why you're facepalming, but I'm still banned.

You guys really don't make sense.  I'm just a random person who stumbled across your server, and you're prejudiced against me for no reason at all.

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RedcoatRegular
  • Side: Union
I am also a randomer who was banned for just helping clean up spammed barriers. The other people who I was helping were left alone, making me think the admins are a little unfair. I was banned on Tuesday, and haven't even been recognised here. Makes me mad because this server was in my favourites.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 01:19:58 am by RedcoatRegular »
For King and Country!

Offline Dubayoo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
My guess is the admins can't figure out who's guilty and who's innocent of wrongdoings on their server, so they treat you as guilty until proven innocent unless they like you. 

Talk about childish...

It's either that or they have an internal administration problem where some admins are trolls on a power-trip, and the other admins aren't willing to discipline them.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 10:10:38 pm by Dubayoo »

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile
My guess is the admins can't figure out who's guilty and who's innocent of wrongdoings on their server, so they treat you as guilty until proven innocent unless they like you. 

Talk about childish...

It's either that or they have an internal administration problem where some admins are trolls on a power-trip, and the other admins aren't willing to discipline them.

The worst part is that the admins, mostly Read_The_Rules, don't give any warnings and usually go straight to a permanent ban. On Monday alone, I saw about 5-8 bans handed out and didn't know why they were being done. By the way, I do understand that this is  the 15th's server, and that they pay for it, but banning 10% (Server has 50-100 players everyday) of the people who play it everyday is a bad idea.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 03:01:45 pm by RedcoatRegular »
For King and Country!

Offline Ry1459

• Captain
  • Think about it TWICE.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ry1459

Talk about childish...

The worst part is that the admins, mostly Read_The_Rules, don't give any warnings and usually go straight to a permanent ban. On Monday alone, I saw about 5-8 bans handed out and didn't know why they were being done. By the way, I do understand that this is  the 15th's server, and that they pay for it, but banning 10% (Server has 50-100 players everyday) of the people who play it everyday is a bad idea.
Look at the username you mentioned. They don't give warnings and go straight to perma ban because people don't do that. They're probably tired of dealing with people who can't follow the rules.

Offline Dubayoo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Yea, but what happens when you follow the rules anyway?

Nothing I did was contrary to the rules.  They're just banning randoms for no reason at all.

If I was the admin of this website, I'd probably ban this server from being represented here because they're exercising their property rights improperly.  Just because you have private property doesn't entitle you to be a jerk about it.  You have to uphold due process in the course of exercising it because the defense of your property depends on due process in the first place.

If you don't, then you're unappreciative in taking due process for granted.  Others are upholding it for you despite how you don't uphold it for others.

Offline Dubayoo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I've since been unbanned.  Maybe these guys are getting their act together.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
StevenChilton unbanned you.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
Yea, but what happens when you follow the rules anyway?

Nothing I did was contrary to the rules.  They're just banning randoms for no reason at all.

If I was the admin of this website, I'd probably ban this server from being represented here because they're exercising their property rights improperly.  Just because you have private property doesn't entitle you to be a jerk about it.  You have to uphold due process in the course of exercising it because the defense of your property depends on due process in the first place.

If you don't, then you're unappreciative in taking due process for granted.  Others are upholding it for you despite how you don't uphold it for others.
Fuck off kid.
Go play on Humans_vs_Bots or something.
<3

Offline ootennisoo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
hello,
i got banned a year ago. I really dont know why.. i was a faithful member who likes to defend and if necessary die with my brothers in arms if you know what i mean   :) .
I loved to play on this server  :'( . My steam account is ootennisoo and my NW ingame name is xMonstaah could you please unban me ? im not a troll or something like that.. :-[
just want to play on the most epic server i ever seen. (sry for my bad english, its actually not my mothertongue   ;D ).

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile

Talk about childish...

Look at the username you mentioned. They don't give warnings and go straight to perma ban because people don't do that. They're probably tired of dealing with people who can't follow the rules.
The thing about the perma-ban is that it is usually for life, unless you have a good case. I know permanent is in the name, but for life after playing only a few days (like most who play on the server) is really unfair, especially without a warning, kick, or temporary ban. Most people get permanently banned first thing for the smallest offences. The other problem is a lack of admins, meaning a player might be seen doing something but the whole story is not known; resulting in a ban. This happened to me, I believe, as I was taking down spammed defences and the admin, likely occupied, saw me doing it, didn't ask or do anything after sighting me, and then banned me with an assumption.
For King and Country!

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile
Good luck staying un-banned.
For King and Country!

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Good luck staying un-banned.
Excuse me,

I looked at the server logs to check why you were banned and it says here that you disrespected an admin and said Malakith Skadi's YouTube videos were 'crap'.

That's unacceptable behavior. No unban given.

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile
Who are you talking too? If it is me, I was banned by accident, because I don't talk to admins too much and have no idea about that YouTuber.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 04:23:24 am by RedcoatRegular »
For King and Country!