Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 306061 times)

Offline Khaos

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Harvain,

Were you the one who banned me a few hours ago? You were sending server wide messages.  Name was Khaos.  Do you know why you perma banned me?  The first time I ever played on the server was for about 30 minutes two days ago and 5 minutes today.  I played long enough today to join the game, do one push, die, then was banned and I don't know why.

-Khaos

EDIT:  I just checked and I'm unbanned?  Was it a temp ban or was I unbanned?, but I still don't know what for....
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 03:18:05 am by Khaos »

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
Harvain,

Were you the one who banned me a few hours ago? You were sending server wide messages.  Name was Khaos.  Do you know why you perma banned me?  The first time I ever played on the server was for about 30 minutes two days ago and 5 minutes today.  I played long enough today to join the game, do one push, die, then was banned and I don't know why.

-Khaos

I banned no one named Khaos. How you explain it, another admin swapped you, you moved back, temp-ban. If it was a perma, well, yeah.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Khaos

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Like I said, I played for 5 minutes before I was banned, and I know I didn't switch teams.  I would have noticed.

I joined the server, played for 1 minute then the map reset.  I was one of the first people in after the reset, I joined the bot side, where I was only one of two players on that team because I had about 65 bots following me.  I did 1 charge, then was instantly banned.  I suspect that instead of being switched over the other admin thought it would be better to just temp ban me so I wouldn't re-join the bot side. 

I wouldn't have handled it that way.

Otherwise, seems like it's a pretty stable and well populated server and you seem active as well.  Thanks for the quick response on here and I'll see you back on the field soon.

-Khaos

Offline Domates

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I'd like to know, why I just got banned?

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
I'll see you back on the field soon.

-Khaos
I doubt it.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Khaos I would change your name on the server and not say anything about your forum posts while you're on there...You've painted a target on your back tbh

Offline Maj Gen Olafsson

• Private
    • View Profile
so harvin you banned me, so what was the abuse then... go on tell me. if you are going to through shit around about me then lets hear what it was.

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
There is no point in writing here whatsoever. Take this advice please.

Offline Maj Gen Olafsson

• Private
    • View Profile
I just don't understand why they will not tell me what I said. if they have no evidence to back it up why make something up which is quite hurtful to me. for one if I have said something which was bad I want to say sorry to that person. but as we all know they are not telling the truth...

Norwegian13

*sigh* Have you not yet understood that there is no point trying to get unbanned?

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
I'm not "throwing" shit around about you Olafsson. You alone had 20 chances where we warned you about various rules, mainly to due with Recruitment. You failed yet again, that's why.

Your short-term memory is not my fault.

Offline Maj Gen Olafsson

• Private
    • View Profile
I not trying to get unbanned, im trying to get the truth from them.

1) I have never had message from you guys to stop doing anything. your message the other day saying that's your recruiting message this round, was the only I have ever had.
2) I have never abused anyone on that server, I have told people to be quite and stop being nasty about Jews and other racist stuff. I have told my regiment to stop sending out messages so not to upset you guys.

my last point is why are you making up crap about me, just apologise and we can move on. ban or unban me I don't care, its about you doing the right thing.
Everyone has told me to move on ,forget it and don't waste your time because these guys wont and don't change, time to change man and get some self dignity back.

regards

your faithful friend

Major Olafsson

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Genuinely interested to see who's telling the truth now. Harvain just release the logs of this guy being warned multiple times about recruitment and being abusive. It won't take much time to find them.

Offline Maj Gen Olafsson

• Private
    • View Profile
is it logs of me being warned multiple times or someone else, and were are these logs. can you tell me please.

I know a lot of your guys think im being pig headed but im just standing my ground and want the truth.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
I'm not posting any logs. You were banned, you and several members of your regiments had plenty of chances from 3 different admins with me being one of them. You blew it, matter was over the moment you received your log-ban the other day.

Regardless of what, you'll have to move on. Look at it this way, we've freed you from the oppression of the 15th. Now you can roam freely on any servers that can maintain a pop above 30 that's even worth mentioning till the DLC dies.