Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 306904 times)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
I was banned on the server, explain the situation, Sapper built barricades, and he blocked me like them, I broke a few boards, he raised them again, I unselected and broke again, and then he wrote in a chat that I was banned, he wrote a long time, many times I have left the game, and then again try to go and I banned, unbane me please and which lasts for a period of ban?
There is no unbans my friend. Here you go buddy,
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=22920.0

Offline Lemon

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Stazher_Sioux
  • Side: Neutral
I was banned on the server, explain the situation, Sapper built barricades, and he blocked me like them, I broke a few boards, he raised them again, I unselected and broke again, and then he wrote in a chat that I was banned, he wrote a long time, many times I have left the game, and then again try to go and I banned, unbane me please and which lasts for a period of ban?
There is no unbans my friend. Here you go buddy,

LOL

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
Can't say I like the 15th hell I had a huge dislike for Harvain at one point put now I find Harvain kinda funny due to the way that he responds to things :P
These are very simple things u guys I mean there is not much to it. I swear this thread proves most of the NW community have the brain power of a lemming :P

Offline Fridericus Rex

• First Sergeant
  • Ihr Hunde !!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IRPM]_O_Fridericus
  • Side: Confederacy
I was banned without any reason... I think I was banned cuz I had the tag of the German 2nd LI (now disbanded). I went along a beach and then I was banned permanently  >:(

Offline Lemon

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Stazher_Sioux
I was banned without any reason... I think I was banned cuz I had the tag of the German 2nd LI (now disbanded). I went along a beach and then I was banned permanently  >:(

no unbans ever.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile

no unbans ever.
lol keep on spamming that link m8
<3

Offline InUrBase, EatingUrBacon

• First Lieutenant
  • Heil Hillary
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]TheFlood_ChrisPBacon
Lazy admin team, lazy regiment and lazy server owners. They don't want to keep trolls away, they just can't be arsed to unban people.

We're a regiment still? News to me.

I guess the news that you can change your forum name hasn't reached you yet, either.

Why would I change my name? I'm an admin on the server, its my steam name and what I use to bring death and ruin to the Red Orchestra 2 community.

I actually find Harvain to be on the less autistic side compared to some RO2 players.

Anyway Harvain is just continuing the glorious legacy of Cenkris
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 02:47:28 pm by InUrBase, EatingUrBacon »
Quote from loyal PLG cultist
yeah i'm so glad i joined this respectful, loving christian regiment that in no way makes me feel ashamed of my race.
[close]

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
There was only one player on bots faction struggling vs 70 players. I figured I better go bot commander and help (the last round had only 2 commanders and it was already too easy to defend). Just me and him leading bots now. 5-10 minutes later 3 or 4 people joined bots (didn't notice until the following). Admin comes on and temp bans one of them; no warning, no questions asked.

"Hmm I was on bots before all but one of these guys but I guess I'll change to the humans' side to avoid drama"

*goes to switch factions*

*You Have Been Kicked from the Server*

Banned with zero warning and zero cause (I'm assuming it was a temp as the game doesn't specify temp or perm when you try to rejoin)

Top quality moderation, 10/10

Now I remember why I was always too concerned to go bot commander when I played on the server a lot...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 05:21:07 pm by junedragon »
Why am I still here

Offline Fridericus Rex

• First Sergeant
  • Ihr Hunde !!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IRPM]_O_Fridericus
  • Side: Confederacy
A message to the Admins if you will read thatl,

You have made a great server but it's gone corrupted. Make a new greater Server with new rules! let the 15th HvB be get great again with nice friendly Admins and change your tolerance. Pls allow unban-requests or unban everyone. It's a weird message to you but let it take a Happy-end.

Sorry for baaaaad English

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
There was only one player on bots faction struggling vs 70 players. I figured I better go bot commander and help (the last round had only 2 commanders and it was already too easy to defend). Just me and him leading bots now. 5-10 minutes later 3 or 4 people joined bots (didn't notice until the following). Admin comes on and temp bans one of them; no warning, no questions asked.

"Hmm I was on bots before all but one of these guys but I guess I'll change to the humans' side to avoid drama"

*goes to switch factions*

*You Have Been Kicked from the Server*

Banned with zero warning and zero cause (I'm assuming it was a temp as the game doesn't specify temp or perm when you try to rejoin)

Top quality moderation, 10/10

Now I remember why I was always too concerned to go bot commander when I played on the server a lot...
Here you go my friend,

Sadly the moderators locked it for some reason. I've asked tiki and karth and i am yet to get an answer for why it was locked.

Offline Branston Pickle

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I was having an amazing day until I suddenly and unexpectedly got banned from the 15th Human vs Bots server...

I decided to join the server as I would normally do when I get on and would spend about 2 - 3 hours on this server. I am always playing fair, never mean to people that includes no racism or discriminating towards others either. I chose to be a sapper to help the "frontline" be secure for as long as possible, building sandbags constantly where people needed them and keeping them repaired too.

About 30 minutes into the game, I suddenly got banned off the server and i'm not sure if it was someone else with a similar IP address or they had banned the wrong person so I thought it was an accident that an admin had made but then realised I couldn't get on it the next day and this has been going on since 25th March. Pls pls pls sort something out..  :'(

Offline Ry1459

• Captain
  • Think about it TWICE.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ry1459
I was having an amazing day until I suddenly and unexpectedly got banned from the 15th Human vs Bots server...

I decided to join the server as I would normally do when I get on and would spend about 2 - 3 hours on this server. I am always playing fair, never mean to people that includes no racism or discriminating towards others either. I chose to be a sapper to help the "frontline" be secure for as long as possible, building sandbags constantly where people needed them and keeping them repaired too.

About 30 minutes into the game, I suddenly got banned off the server and i'm not sure if it was someone else with a similar IP address or they had banned the wrong person so I thought it was an accident that an admin had made but then realised I couldn't get on it the next day and this has been going on since 25th March. Pls pls pls sort something out..  :'(
Just wondering, what was your username? I am not an admin, but I may have been on as the same time as you. Might ring a bell if you told me it.

Offline Branston Pickle

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

Just wondering, what was your username? I am not an admin, but I may have been on as the same time as you. Might ring a bell if you told me it.
My name was 48th Pickle I think, the only pickle around :)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile

Here you go bud, https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=22920.0

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
ban 4 spam pls
<3