38 (45.2%)
FrenchTouch
15 (17.9%)
JediMaster
12 (14.3%)
6te
2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Groupfighting League [NEW RULES | GF BOARD]  (Read 157800 times)

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars Groupfighting League [Starting April, 11th]
« Reply #360 on: April 09, 2016, 04:14:20 pm »
Spoiler
Haze was the one that did that poll... I asked Mandarin if he did it, Mandarin says he doesn't even have access to the user.
It's ridicoulous that Haze even would make such a poll.
[close]

Confirm.

When Le Haze tries to organize Le tournament it turns into Le shit so fast , nothing to be suprised about lads .

Now people like RebelliouS that keep saying this tourney and thread is shit, please dont comment. No one asked you to comment, like they say " if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say it" and now someone will say " Its my opinion tho, i have the right to express my opinion " and ill reply " but no one cares about your opinion and go express it somewhere else, where people care. Thanks  :P ".

So lets keep this thread clean, otherwise we will just delete stupid message and you wont be allowed comment on this thread. I don't see the need for people that are not even taking the part in the tourney to comment.

Hosting an event like this isn't easy so please give us credit for doing this and not hate.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 04:16:20 pm by MaNdar1nch1k »

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #361 on: April 09, 2016, 04:17:01 pm »
Tbh hosting leagues is pretty easy.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 09, 2016, 04:25:49 pm »
Thanks for revealing who has autoblock NWGFL.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 09, 2016, 07:38:06 pm »
When mandarin says you should be respected for hosting something top kek
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Phailur

« Reply #364 on: April 09, 2016, 07:43:48 pm »
but... i respected you for hosting the annual NW autism celebration day...

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 09, 2016, 08:15:12 pm »

Didn't use the word respect mate...

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ~NWGFL~ FSE Official

• Second Lieutenant
  • Official FSE account of NWGFL
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 09, 2016, 10:04:05 pm »
Thanks for revealing who has autoblock NWGFL.
This guy is really smart  8)
Also ppl make ready your team for the next week,a lot of team are really good,i'd say it's time to train

Edit : ty skyfag
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 11:25:29 pm by ~NWGFL~ FSE Official »

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #367 on: April 09, 2016, 11:16:43 pm »
mr meme deleted my post i cri

how to be like haze
>host a league
>pretend that it's the 1st professional tournament in NW
>make a pool about autoblock
>insult the team signed up "a lot of team are terrible"
[close]
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 11:20:39 pm by Skyfall »

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 09, 2016, 11:22:42 pm »

how to be like haze
>host a league
[close]
   ::) ::)

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 09, 2016, 11:24:58 pm »

how to be like haze
>host a league
[close]
This one is funny,i let this one,and thanks cus i realize i said the opposite of what i meant

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 12, 2016, 11:58:24 am »

Match Application (it has to be done for every matches)
Who versus Who :
Date :
NWGFL_1 or 2 ? :
Referee :
Match Public or Private :

Leagues Rules :
0)The NWGFL event use two servers : NWGFL_1 and NWGFL_2 password : lol

1)Set will be best of 20

1.5) About the points system: 3 points for a win, 1 points for each team if it's draw and 0 for the looser.

2)Before any match, one of the team managers has to post the future match by following the "Match Application", Who vs Who, Date, Servers (NWGFL_1/2), Referee, and whether the Match is public or private.

About whether the Match is “public or Private" you have to ask the other manager before posting it. If you both agree on one decision then its fine; but in case you don't have the same opinion, the manager who wants the match to be public has the priority, so you have the obligation to write "public". If you don't follow these rules, and if you decide to write "private" voluntary while the other manager want it public, you will be punished.

If the match is private, the referee has to kick everyone who is not a players/a members of NWGFL staff (ref/admin)/official recorders.

2.5)Only referees are allowed to post the result, if someone not referee post it then the post will be deleted, also referees have to post the result with the screenshot (in spoiler) of the scoreboards or it will be deleted.

At end of a match, we strongly recommend to all people who played to spawn (and if possible don’t tk for 5-7 seconds) while the referee will "screenshot" the scoreboards for the statistics of the league.

3)There will be 120 matchs (15 per team) during around 80 days of competition.
A match week is 5 days long.
The league will probably be closed 30th June 2016.

3.5) Only one match is allowed per match week except for this following case:
If your team have some problem of lateness, then you are allowed to do multiple match in the same week (but not more as you should have done). Keep in mind that the other manager has to agree with it, he can refuse to do it and has priority over the matter. It means if he accepts to do it on one day, you have to accept this day;otherwise you wait for the next week. If you really can't deal with another manager, just contact Ragnar, Bever or Mandar1nch1k.

4)The "Mercato" is a short period of time when it's allowed to transfer/Recruit/edit your team roster.
During the league, Mercato is closed. It means that people won't be able to change team while the league is on-going (except for Mercato) or to go back into the league if they got kicked by their captain, until the next Mercato.
At mid of the season (around the 40th day of competition), Mercato will be re-opened for a short period (23 may to 29 may).

5)At end of the season, the 3 worst teams are relegated to the future league 2.

6)Any kinds of cheating are forbidden (auto blocks, speed hack, etc.) if you have any proof (video, something) about someone using cheats, please contact Ragnar, Bever or Mandar1nch1k.
We can permanently ban someone who cheat and punish his team with a big malus (-10 points,-15 points).

7)The Manager has 100% of the power, he can decide everything.
The Co-Manager can't contest any decision of the Manager (about the NWGFL)

8 )Roleplay tags are not allowed. On NWGFL_1/2 servers people must have their Steam/Community name with their tag for example: JediMaster_Melsyo is allowed JediMaster_Mace_Windu is forbidden same way with Praetoriani_Herakles, fine but Praetoriani_Achilleus is incorrect.
If someone came to the server with a roleplaying name the referee won't let the guy play.

9)The referees won't reset a match if someone gets team killed by a teammate before the round begins, also when the match begins (only after the starting of the entire match, so basically after the first "go") if someone is too late to spawn (for a replacement for example) the game is still not going to reset. We recommend you to anticipate any replacement to avoid any problem of timing. If a player got shot by an opponent before the rounds begin, those who shoot get slayed for the following 2 rounds and it's forbidden to replace him. Therefore the Team punished will play 4v5 during 2 rounds, we do this because we want to keep the scoreboard as clean as possible.Manager & Co-Manager have the responsibility to keep their members "calm". Why? For the statistic (MVP of the Game, MVP of the Match week etc.)

10) Only official players (with their proper community/steam name) are allowed to play in NWGFL_1/2 servers. Invites/reservists are absolutely forbidden, we will check id’s to make sure it's followed by every manager. We can decide to disqualify you if you break these rules.

11) Play-off System:
To keep the league interesting until the very end and also to motivate every team to do their best in getting at least 4th position, we decide to make playoff. At end of the 15th match week, there will be playoff, it will be a small-tournament between the four best teams, and the winner will get 7 points. Playoff can be considered as the most important confrontation of the league and as something like a "final".

During the playoff, as to keep an advantage for those who did the best performance in regular season, the 1st confront the 4th and the 2nd confront the 3rd. The winner of those two matches get in final then the winner of this match wins 7 points and maybe (depending on the situation) the NWGFL Cup by the same way.

11) After the playoff, the team which has the more points (or rounds if there is an equality) is declared winner of the NWGFL Cup.

Monday 12 april to Saturday 17 april 11:00pm gmt

VS     

VS   

VS   

VS

VS 

VS

VS
VS

« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 12:03:10 pm by ~NWGFL~ FSE Official »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
Re: Napoleonic Wars Groupfighting League [Matchweek #1 | 12 to 17 april]
« Reply #371 on: April 12, 2016, 12:52:33 pm »
Good luck to everyone!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 12, 2016, 01:44:32 pm »
But i want to play as STALIN  :'( :'( :'(
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 12, 2016, 01:46:53 pm »
6)Any kinds of cheating are forbidden (auto blocks, speed hack, etc.) if you have any proof (video, something) about someone using cheats, please contact Ragnar, Bever or Mandar1nch1k.
ehm... there is no way to proof anything in this game...
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 12, 2016, 02:55:19 pm »
ehm... there is no way to proof anything in this game...

Lucky autoblock team.  ::)
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien