Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!!  (Read 186603 times)

Offline [17e] Official

• Sergeant
  • Official account of the 17e
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!! [1st Matchday 15th - 21st April]
« Reply #480 on: April 08, 2016, 09:53:39 pm »
how is 17e league 3 material???

Skill may be league 1, but attitude is shit-tier. I don't need a Regiment in NWL where its leader will question all the refs decisions midgame, salt around, insult players and threatens people to ban them from servers if things don't go their way.

Well lets be honest here, Salt around, Question around the refs decision midgame hmm(while we did not even play a match with a referee lol apart from the 59th on which Pieter did not question his decisions ), ban you from there server if things dont go their way or is it just simple one man his salt effecting the entire decision based around this all.

You seem to be the only one that had any problems with us in a 1v1 even though we faced several times an opponent which camped against us, but never did we face a regiment where the regimental leader was provoking us.
But dont worry the video will be released tomorrow and will make sure every detail is on it.

I mean no salt intended might as well set up an defens for ourselves seeing the amount of lies you intend to spread over regiments when personal emotions overtake your judgemental skill is rather upsetting.

Also Pieter made no Drama he asked simply why they were being denied because he allready had the feeling you denied them for an other reason then just simply not being good enough for the league or any legit reasons other then your personal hatred towards him.

cool, decision is still final. end of story. I can tell you 1000 times that it was not personal hatred and you'd still not believe me. now rip in pieces pls. Use 3rd League to prove yourselves right and me wrong or gtfo

Then give me a reason if its not personal hate and if you say the match of wednesday then just wait for the video its atm rendering, then we can truely see what happend there.

Offline Falk

• Captain
  • WATCH OUT DUSAN IS USING MY PROFILE SOMETIMES
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] Falk
« Reply #481 on: April 08, 2016, 09:54:39 pm »
hey im beck from da beautyful england. dat memes kek. good luck to everyone no matter what league ;)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 10:08:20 pm by Falk »

Nock

« Reply #482 on: April 08, 2016, 10:05:59 pm »
hey im beck from da beautyful england. dat memes kek. good luck to everyone no matter what keague ;)
keague more like kek
welcome home felk

Offline Bagel

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 08, 2016, 10:25:07 pm »
Allright, in short. The 1stEB in its current state is not very stable, and thus Sulu and myself feel that joining the NWL, knowing that we might disband during the course of the tournament, would be very unfair to the other teams, as well as those who did not get a slot.

Therefore, I regret to inform you that the 1stEB is withdrawing from the NWL before the schedule is released, so that another regiment take our spot.

On that note, I would use this opportunity to vouch for the 17e as a regiment. I do not support Pieter's, ehm, tantrum on the forum, and probably to you on Steam as well Brot. I suppose he just really, really wanted to play in the possible last NWL, and seeing as he is leading one of the best regiments in the game, this is understandable. Therefore I do urge you do give them a shot Brot, regardless of what has taken place here in the forum. The best regiments should partake in the NWL, in order to see which reg is truly the best. However, if you choose to replace us with another regiment, I would understand. But I, and the 1stEB will vouch for the 17e, they will follow the rules and they will behave.

I sincerely do apologize for the inconvenience this has/will cause, but I believe it is the fair thing to do in regards to the other regiments. Withdrawing in the middle of the NWL would be a dick move.

:(

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #484 on: April 08, 2016, 10:35:45 pm »
Tbf even regiments like 92nd and 17e started in League 2 or 3.

Herishey your opinion changes like the wind.
I can see why they should be in league 1 but I can also see how in the past it worked with 92nd and 17e, even 15th_YR so both opinions are valid. Sorry that I'm not a complete autist like most people here .
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Yoshî

• First Sergeant
  • "Give respect to earn respect"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e Sergeant
« Reply #485 on: April 08, 2016, 10:37:33 pm »
Please update referees list: 7pp_Yoshi 15th_Yoshi

Nock

« Reply #486 on: April 08, 2016, 11:36:58 pm »

Sorry that I'm a complete autist like most people here .

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #488 on: April 09, 2016, 01:05:01 am »
So my brother banned my FSE account, missed any memes today?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #489 on: April 09, 2016, 01:07:19 am »
I can see why they should be in league 1 but I can also see how in the past it worked with 92nd and 17e, even 15th_YR so both opinions are valid. Sorry that I'm not a complete autist like most people here .

I'm not sure I can believe that when you put a space and then a full stop.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #490 on: April 09, 2016, 01:53:41 am »
So my brother banned my FSE account, missed any memes today?
Price you are a meme

Offline VivaLaVida

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 09, 2016, 01:55:05 am »
Rename Welsh Brigade to Welsh Royal Fusiliers please.
Our second regiment left us to play independent.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 09, 2016, 06:03:17 am »

atleast they didnt create a shitstorm about being in the 2nd or 3rd league, they just rekt everyone :)

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 09, 2016, 09:00:13 am »

atleast they didnt create a shitstorm about being in the 2nd or 3rd league, they just rekt everyone :)
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #494 on: April 09, 2016, 09:08:24 am »