Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!!  (Read 185846 times)

Offline 59th Regiment of Foot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!! [Sign-Up until April 1st]
« Reply #135 on: April 02, 2016, 02:36:22 pm »
Define it by One regiment only rule. Only allow players to play for one NWL regiment during the whole contest.  If he leaves that regiment he can't hop onto the next NWL regiment.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2016, 02:37:05 pm »
Define it by only allowing a player to play for one NWL regiment.  If he leaves that regiment he can't hop onto the next NWL regiment.
And what happens if a NWL regiment disbands, can they not play for any other regiment or what if a member gets kicked?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 02, 2016, 02:42:19 pm »
Define it by only allowing a player to play for one NWL regiment.  If he leaves that regiment he can't hop onto the next NWL regiment.
And what happens if a NWL regiment disbands, can they not play for any other regiment or what if a member gets kicked?

Thats for the brot to decide clearly. I'm just floating the idea of a member only playing for one regiment in its entirety. Circumstances change can be concluded.

I give you a example. Last NWL the 4e disbanded after fighting us. Literally the next week about 5 of them joined the 15YR and fought against us. Only for the 4e to return shortly after with a different name and all the 4e members to return to their regiment.

It is the last NWL and a load of people will return to play. It may be a larger issue in the future.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!! [Sign-Up until April 1st]
« Reply #138 on: April 02, 2016, 02:48:29 pm »
Y'all should just set up an NA side of your system. The round table cluster fuck that is the NA community could use a system that works with an unbiased administration.

Sorry for my random chime in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #139 on: April 02, 2016, 03:10:08 pm »

Thats for the brot to decide clearly. I'm just floating the idea of a member only playing for one regiment in its entirety. Circumstances change can be concluded.

I give you a example. Last NWL the 4e disbanded after fighting us. Literally the next week about 5 of them joined the 15YR and fought against us. Only for the 4e to return shortly after with a different name and all the 4e members to return to their regiment.

It is the last NWL and a load of people will return to play. It may be a larger issue in the future.
I actually agree with what Kaide has said here, it is indeed hard for just soley a few people to decide such as Brot and Caz to decide alone but things like this will become a problem.

The problem I have though is say if I was to disband, or the 44th was to disband for example, we are the lower pillars of the competitive community where our members are not even close to being on the same tier as the 93e, 17e and 15th. If rules such as this are implemented it needs to be inforced to ALL, not just people who are "Good-Great" at the game.

Y'all should just set up an NA side of your system. The round table cluster fuck that is the NA community could use a system that works with an unbiased administration.

NA NWL was made from Jackie ( a former EU 91st Sjt) Who understood the perspective of the leagues and both sides, that got derailed quite alot didn't it? :P

I do agree that atleast everything is discussed and taken into account with the EU side compared to NA.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 02, 2016, 03:51:25 pm »
Can a tournament ever run without people moaning to fuck about people being allowed/not allowed to play? Its a game fuck me yes invites arent allowed thats a given but cmon trying to prevent people playing because they only come to 1v1s is silly, if they are in the reg it shouldnt matter if they come once a week or once a month, they are a member and are to an extent active so just let them play, if this is indeeed the last season then it doesnt matter, let people have their fun and compete. Its not like 1 guy who is deemed as only coming for nwl will make such a huge difference that the reg he is apart of suddenly stomps everyone lol

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 02, 2016, 04:05:29 pm »
Just because its the last season doesn't give a right to just throw away all the hard work over the years.

Its the last season, embrace it by enjoying the league one last time how it was meant to be played, not sure about others but even though the 91st, 92nd, 14e, 84e 5pp, 4pp etc. are all gone I still plan to enjoy this more than my last 3.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 04:23:09 pm by John Price »

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 02, 2016, 04:17:36 pm »
No one is moaning Etherton? I know having a reasoned conversation and debate is unpopular with you lot. Why does everyone on this forum fail to actually read and understand peoples concerns. This is a forum and brot actually encourages people to have debates and ideas on the competition.

Only by us the leaders and members of participating regiments talking and engaging will the competition actually be without drama. No one is arguing or insulting. I have identified a clear problem which will be a issue later on. Nothing wrong with bringing up a issue.

To expand on Prices point: Caz and Brot can't envision every little detail. If everyone takes the attitude to just leave it to Brot and Caz they'll think everything is dande and supported by everyone, which may not be the case. Communicating and having a debate will improve the standing and quality of the NWL.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 04:24:27 pm by 59th Regiment of Foot »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 02, 2016, 04:29:53 pm »
Exactly. Mindless ranting from someone who nobody wants will not solve anything, Etherton ::)

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 02, 2016, 05:00:07 pm »
Spoiler

I actually agree with what Kaide has said here, it is indeed hard for just soley a few people to decide such as Brot and Caz to decide alone but things like this will become a problem.

The problem I have though is say if I was to disband, or the 44th was to disband for example, we are the lower pillars of the competitive community where our members are not even close to being on the same tier as the 93e, 17e and 15th. If rules such as this are implemented it needs to be inforced to ALL, not just people who are "Good-Great" at the game.

NA NWL was made from Jackie ( a former EU 91st Sjt) Who understood the perspective of the leagues and both sides, that got derailed quite alot didn't it? :P

I do agree that atleast everything is discussed and taken into account with the EU side compared to NA.
[close]
you wot

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 02, 2016, 05:00:51 pm »
Smelly Wolfster, needs pricey to hold his hand

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 02, 2016, 05:03:27 pm »
Smelly Wolfster, needs pricey to hold his hand
plz daddy

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #147 on: April 02, 2016, 05:44:26 pm »
No one is moaning Etherton? I know having a reasoned conversation and debate is unpopular with you lot. Why does everyone on this forum fail to actually read and understand peoples concerns. This is a forum and brot actually encourages people to have debates and ideas on the competition.

Only by us the leaders and members of participating regiments talking and engaging will the competition actually be without drama. No one is arguing or insulting. I have identified a clear problem which will be a issue later on. Nothing wrong with bringing up a issue.

To expand on Prices point: Caz and Brot can't envision every little detail. If everyone takes the attitude to just leave it to Brot and Caz they'll think everything is dande and supported by everyone, which may not be the case. Communicating and having a debate will improve the standing and quality of the NWL.

I have to agree with Kaide on this point he only clarifies a concern of his, those who simply attack a person for that are in the wrong.
By now we already lost the entire point of this argument due to people complaining and kinda personal attacking each other, shall we all try to stay civil about this and think twice before we start a personal attack against one and other, then its atleast 10x easier to solve a possible concern of a regimental leader.

I do agree, this was rather an unfortunate event for Kaide, the 4e disbanded and about 4-5 members which were friends with me were interested in joining the 15th_YR and that same week we had to play you in the NWL and lets not forget you faced the 4e in the previous week, obviously there would not have been a problem if Crumpet did not decided with in 2-3 weeks to reform the 4e this how ever was the case and I suppose that could be seen as mercs but at that point the 4e was dead and they moved on to the next regiment the 15th_YR and did receive the normal treatment as any other member, being in the roster and in the steamgroup, which is a normal thing really if your regiment disbands you are will either join a new one or not.

I suppose if anyone is to blame for this it would have been me for allowing them in the 15th_YR but as far as I knew and those 4e members knew it was the end of the line of the 4e legacy.

But shit happens, right ?

Offline CrumpetAwesome

• Major General
  • Ex-Col, proudly lead the 4e
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 02, 2016, 07:11:03 pm »
Somebody say my name?

Offline GerRagnar

• Major
  • ↑ the amount of times I posted nudes last year ↑