Author Topic: First election - List of candidates & Discussion (March-April Term)  (Read 42732 times)

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: First election - List of candidates & Discussion (March-April Term)
« Reply #120 on: February 19, 2016, 08:17:50 pm »
Thanks for your opinions.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #121 on: February 19, 2016, 08:19:10 pm »
This whole thing again is a bit stupid in my opinion, but junedragon has my vote.

I'm not entirely convinced that much will come of it myself, but I do think its worth giving it a legitimate try.
Why am I still here

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2016, 09:19:25 pm »
Name: Windflower
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : I'm well aware.
Why should you become CR? :
- I actively visit FSE every single day and I'm one of the most active members of the North American community.
- I play NW almost every day, and I still keep in touch with the game and its players.
- I have tons of experience in running leagues, tournaments, events, servers, and I have even lead my own regiment for around a year and a half.
- I'm friendly, unbiased, and I am capable of handling responsibility as it is not my first time with this much responsibility.
- I have been constantly active in this community and in FSE for the past year and a half now, a lot of other candidates have been active, but only for short spurts. Just a reminder that I have never once lost interest in this game or in FSE forums.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #123 on: February 19, 2016, 09:22:39 pm »
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : I'm well aware.
- I actively visit FSE every single day and I'm one of the most active members of the North American community.
- I play NW almost every day, and I still keep in touch with the game and its players.
- I have tons of experience in running leagues, tournaments, events, servers, and I have even lead my own regiment for around a year and a half.
- I'm friendly, unbiased, and I am capable of handling responsibility as it is not my first time with this much responsibility.
- I have been constantly active in this community and in FSE for the past year and a half now, a lot of other candidates have been active, but only for short spurts. Just a reminder that I have never once lost interest in this game or in FSE forums.
+1
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2016, 09:25:10 pm »
I'll vouch for dis nigguh

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2016, 10:35:34 pm »
ITT:

Hey guys haven't been off the off topic section in a while or played NW I want to represent you

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2016, 10:38:46 pm »
ITT:

Hey guys haven't been off the off topic section in a while or played NW I want to represent you
GJ. Accepted.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2016, 11:03:37 pm »
Name: William/CluelessWill
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes, I'm well aware
Why should you become CR? : I've been reporting people for the past three years with this being a testament of my "accomplishments." Throughout those three years I've been contributing to the community by adding meaningful discussions and doing my best to stay civil although I will admit I'm not a perfect person with a few minor hiccups over the years. Regardless, I hope to finally be able to put my skills to use by representing this community and helping to eliminate conflict in an otherwise peaceful, bantering society. If you want someone that's been through every rank stage, and has been through it all, then I'm more then willing to represent the North American community. Not to mention that being a CR would finally allow me to have something to show for the thousands of hours I have both in-game and on this forum. 
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2016, 11:14:38 pm »
This is basically a popularity contest.

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 19, 2016, 11:25:27 pm »

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2016, 11:31:51 pm »
I'm looking for a candidate that will stop the 1% from exploiting us average FSE plebs.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2016, 11:34:09 pm »
No thanks, I'd like to continue that.

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2016, 11:49:48 pm »
Name: Squirts

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes, absolutely.

Why should you become CR? : I have not been in the community as long in comparison to others who will most likely be submitting a form to become a CR Candidate. To be honest, I would probably be viewed as the least experienced out of the whole lot. I started out in Napoleonic Wars, exclusively, on March 15, 2015. It is rounding out to be almost a year now soon, but a year is mince meat in comparison to a lot of the other members of this community who have been a positive, growing aspect of the community. But I love playing and interacting with every individual in this community. The NA side has its squabbles here and there and sometimes we get at each other throats, but at the end of the day I genuinely believe that we are all friends or at the very least have an underlying respect for each other. Now, while I do believe this, there are still things that occur on the forums that I witness daily of individuals/groups of individuals abusing rules or acting unbecoming of a member of this community (e.g. attacking people verbally with racial slurs/very offensive imagery). And actually, I was a target of such things on a certain thread that I won't name that did end up getting locked. And even though that locked thread was punished/locked temporarily, it is now back to a normal state where they continue to post what they'd like without offending others and I even still post there to this day and go along with the camaraderie between the members of that regimental thread because even though they wronged me, I still see them as friends at heart. But I really have a passion, honestly, to just have positive vibes flow through not just the forums, but the community as well. At the end of the day, we're all people who enjoy this game to a certain standard and try to play/compete in the atmosphere in our own way. Whether it be through being in a top tier competitive NWL regiment that holds training and events daily or just being in a casual, calm regimental setting. The point being, every aspect of the community is something I hold dear (not being a weird ass hehe). I see this as a good opportunity to help pursue the goals that Duuring and others see for the NA/EU communities and put myself out there. I always try my best to go to different teamspeaks and be friendly with all the other groups present in this community and try to leave my little 63e planet  ::). And I've met a lot of great people doing so, and I will continue to do as such. I personally don't see myself being elected as a CR because there will probably be a lot more experienced individuals who sign up, but I definitely care enough about this whole community to put a portion of my thoughts and go for the position in the first place.  ;D

EDIT;

I NOMINATE LABEL

I just saw this, and to be honest if label did go for this, which I hope he does, I would want him to be our elected CR every time. Just all around a cool guy to chill with and know around the community. jk he sux.
I see you play the classic victim card even tho, we actually didn't say anything about you, you still come on our thread and start shit then when you cant handle it welp might as well report it to moderator. Your messege shows a Bias toward us even tho after the lock we did stop and now it seems you have a vendetta against us.

Offline Stark99

• Major
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/groups/allagainst63econspiracy#
  • Nick: [3DM] Stark [79th]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2016, 11:52:45 pm »
Stark. For being a supporter of the IRA I will not permit you to take part in any forum games I GM.
DOWN WITH DUURING

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2016, 11:54:06 pm »
To a certain extend, sure. But like I said, popularity and standing in the community is precisely what we want the CR's to have, besides basic moderating qualities.