Author Topic: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting EU/NA]  (Read 192573 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting EU/NA]
« Reply #615 on: April 15, 2016, 04:52:11 pm »
It's always fun to go back to this forum and just take in the salty breeze, it's quite refreshing.
i do this for people like you
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #616 on: April 15, 2016, 04:53:44 pm »
tfw banning someone from your own reg from your thread 8)

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #617 on: April 15, 2016, 04:54:03 pm »
It's always fun to go back to this forum and just take in the salty breeze, it's quite refreshing.
i do this for people like you

Thanks babe  :-*

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: April 15, 2016, 05:56:17 pm »
Well was just saying lol, not saying 71st is not stable, but we are the only regiment I think to partake in every NANWL since season 1?

and honestly I havent been up to date on the double rank regiments nowadays, although I see 1stEPI still around and 19te, but yes in my opinion double rank is not fun. Was more in regards to their regiments keeping that structure and discipline for years, even if its not perceived as fun by outsiders
Yeah would of loved to been in season 6 when basically EVERYONE said we should've been in it. I also don't remember why the 71st weren't in season 1 either. Might of been ANOTHER late signup and declined, but I don't know.

Would have/might have my friend :)
Why are you trying to be in this? Stay out of this conversation if you don't know anything about the topic.

Pretty sure you don't control what others post on the forum, so I suggest you shush kiddo.

Also Ryner, plez bring back some CSGO holy water to douse the salts of NW.  :-[

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: April 15, 2016, 06:03:49 pm »
I legit have no time for anything between school, crew, and my social life. I wouldn't mind coming back for an odd event here and there if the opportunity presented itself, but again, I'm have some pretty serious time constraints at the moment.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: April 15, 2016, 06:05:53 pm »
It's for the better. BibleThump

Plus zen put on some mad baby weight, blame the EUs. He came back to NA to burn it off.  ::) ::)

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #621 on: April 15, 2016, 06:10:23 pm »
Says that but has more hours than me  8)

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: April 15, 2016, 06:14:50 pm »
Says that but has more hours than me  8)

That's not directed at me is it? You have ~27hrs/2wks compared to my ~19hrs/2wks  ::)

Offline Karth

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: April 15, 2016, 06:16:23 pm »
20 hours is me idling in siege for recruits lolol

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: April 15, 2016, 06:21:48 pm »
Well was just saying lol, not saying 71st is not stable, but we are the only regiment I think to partake in every NANWL since season 1?

and honestly I havent been up to date on the double rank regiments nowadays, although I see 1stEPI still around and 19te, but yes in my opinion double rank is not fun. Was more in regards to their regiments keeping that structure and discipline for years, even if its not perceived as fun by outsiders
Yeah would of loved to been in season 6 when basically EVERYONE said we should've been in it. I also don't remember why the 71st weren't in season 1 either. Might of been ANOTHER late signup and declined, but I don't know.

Would have/might have my friend :)
Why are you trying to be in this? Stay out of this conversation if you don't know anything about the topic.

Pretty sure you don't control what others post on the forum, so I suggest you shush kiddo.

Also Ryner, plez bring back some CSGO holy water to douse the salts of NW.  :-[
You're the dumbest fucking kid I've ever seen. You're banned from this tread anyways lmao

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: April 15, 2016, 06:35:38 pm »
Yeah.. just going to ignore your calls for attention, don't spend my time here to pander to attention seeking, petty arguments. You can continue to be mad at me because you did nothing in NANWL and because of that you had no real say in the happenings of the league for your lack of presence. And then proceeded to get sad because I actually tried my best to make it better when you would skimp out on matches and meetings for your own regiment, unfortunately, you could't make the simple sacrifices of skipping a few events for the sake of the league. Shame that you left only cause you were salty about me being a referee. I actually considered you a friend until that happened. But yeah going to leave it at this because you aren't even worth speaking to after this post. Hopefully I can see you as a friend like I did before you took NANWL things so personally. So adios amigo.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: April 15, 2016, 06:48:23 pm »
You're dumb as fuck facepalm

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
« Reply #627 on: April 15, 2016, 07:23:59 pm »
I'm gonna have to ask both of you to chill the fuck out, you're starting some friction that not even baby powder can stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Karth

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: April 15, 2016, 07:24:58 pm »
squirts wtf, if you got some beef with theodin take it to PMs, same with you Theodin

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #629 on: April 15, 2016, 08:01:53 pm »
so what ur saying is... join the 63rd> tk Colonel in event>become Colonel/Napoleon? good advice
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 08:09:35 pm by Coconut »