Author Topic: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2016 ♞ United Kingdom 2016 Champions !  (Read 96246 times)

Offline Von_Clausewitz

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Clausewitz
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2016 ♞
« Reply #465 on: May 09, 2016, 06:40:19 pm »
It's a shame you continuously try to drive your own point home without taking into account what other people are saying. Here, have a reply though. I've said what I wanted to say, do what you will with what you've been told.

Spoiler
I studied Montesquieu and read different works of his, having taken a module on the Enlightenment at University this year.
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 06:43:04 pm by Von_Clausewitz »

Offline Piccolomini

• Sergeant Major
  • Italian Captain in 2015, 2016 Cavalry Nations Cups
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xa_Div_Lupi_Cpl_Piccolomini
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #466 on: May 09, 2016, 06:51:50 pm »
It's a shame you continuously try to drive your own point home without taking into account what other people are saying. Here, have a reply though. I've said what I wanted to say, do what you will with what you've been told.
I am just trying to explain myself and I take into account what others say, especially if based on evidence and educated discussion. Which does not seem to be what you like to do, since you ignore my points.
I also take into account what I saw and nobody is going to delete the memory of stupid mistakes seen in the match which, when made by veteran players, can only be explained by lack of focus.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 06:54:14 pm by Piccolomini »
That come-back from Italy was indeed amazing, never seen such a thing in 3 years+ of playing. "You did what was impossible", General Hollidt wasn't lying about the italian horsemen.

Offline SPSFelix

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss Felix
« Reply #467 on: May 09, 2016, 06:54:11 pm »
Come on more hate!! I'm loving this!

Offline Von_Clausewitz

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Clausewitz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #468 on: May 09, 2016, 06:55:44 pm »

Get back in your hole, peasant.

Offline peponi

• Colonel
  • Princesse Couette. Éternelle Insatisfaite.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Peponi
« Reply #469 on: May 09, 2016, 06:56:03 pm »
Keep calm guys, it's pointless, we're cavalry, not infantry so try to be less retard than shitretardclashtauntdramafse infantry lifestyle! ;D

Furthermore, I'm still wondering why foreign peasants are excited to get rekt in final against France Master Race (:jokenoban:)  ;D

Looking forward to our final!

Offline SPSFelix

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 09, 2016, 07:03:18 pm »

Get back in your hole, peasant.

Can I have some fun Master??

Offline Skittles

• Sergeant Major
  • Protector of Virginity
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 09, 2016, 07:04:58 pm »
Congratulations to UK for making it to the final. It's nice to see that they finally made it.
A pretty underwhelming performance for Benelux, if I may say. UK was lacking both Rival and Majestic (unless they joined in the last rounds I didn't spec). Fielding players like Clausewitz, Lio, PyrosZ, Freyr, Sosea, Rhen, Nareman and many good others, they had all the means to go through. Still, I know very well as a Captain that it is difficult to keep concentration and motivation up the entire competition and it seems that BNL failed exactly in this. Props to the shrewd Archer that was able to keep the UK team up and running until now though.
Now we have a new nice final. France is competing for the cup for the third time in a row. They have the experience and confidence to win their second consecutive title.
The question is: will UK be able to do a Leicester?  8)

Soon enough, we will see. Until then goodbye.

Shut up you dick.  No one wants to hear it.  UK fought well in my opinion, whether you meant the insulting nature or not you are a gimp; please don't comment on the inability or other nations if you can't reach the stage of the competition with your own. KAI THANX BYE.

Offline SPSFelix

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 09, 2016, 07:05:28 pm »
Congratulations to UK for making it to the final. It's nice to see that they finally made it.
A pretty underwhelming performance for Benelux, if I may say. UK was lacking both Rival and Majestic (unless they joined in the last rounds I didn't spec). Fielding players like Clausewitz, Lio, PyrosZ, Freyr, Sosea, Rhen, Nareman and many good others, they had all the means to go through. Still, I know very well as a Captain that it is difficult to keep concentration and motivation up the entire competition and it seems that BNL failed exactly in this. Props to the shrewd Archer that was able to keep the UK team up and running until now though.
Now we have a new nice final. France is competing for the cup for the third time in a row. They have the experience and confidence to win their second consecutive title.

Shut up you dick.  No one wants to hear it.  UK fought well in my opinion, whether you meant the insulting nature or not you are a gimp; please don't comment on the inability or other nations if you can't reach the stage of the competition with your own. KAI THANX BYE.

Race War!!!!!!!!!

Offline Piccolomini

• Sergeant Major
  • Italian Captain in 2015, 2016 Cavalry Nations Cups
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xa_Div_Lupi_Cpl_Piccolomini
« Reply #473 on: May 09, 2016, 07:07:10 pm »

I don't see the insulting nature of that post. At all. I saw two  clear insults in your post, though.
The performance of my team has nothing to do with my possibility as a neutral, external commentator to express my views.
That come-back from Italy was indeed amazing, never seen such a thing in 3 years+ of playing. "You did what was impossible", General Hollidt wasn't lying about the italian horsemen.

Offline Skittles

• Sergeant Major
  • Protector of Virginity
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 09, 2016, 07:08:06 pm »

I don't see the insulting nature of that post. At all. I saw two  clear insults in your post, though.

You were meant to see the insults I didn't try hide them unlike some.

Offline SPSFelix

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 09, 2016, 07:10:18 pm »
Im still watching!!!! come on ;)

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 09, 2016, 07:43:44 pm »
thing is i talked to few UK players, and even them told me they were expecting BNL to win. seems picco is not the only one who tries to hide something, and surely not the only one disappointed by BNL's performance (starting with BNL players first i guess)
as peponi said, this is pointless. looking forward the final aswell !
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Wibpaint

• Major
  • Cav4Lyfe
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wib
« Reply #477 on: May 09, 2016, 07:53:06 pm »
Just what. What is even going on? UK is and always will be shit.

Offline SPSFelix

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 09, 2016, 07:57:24 pm »
Just what. What is even going on? UK is and always will be shit.

Leave it will be better ;) xxx

Offline Wibpaint

• Major
  • Cav4Lyfe
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wib
« Reply #479 on: May 09, 2016, 08:06:02 pm »
B-b-but I want recognition!