Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 562280 times)

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #2970 on: July 13, 2017, 07:27:27 pm »
nigga
xD

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #2971 on: July 13, 2017, 09:09:29 pm »
Clearly it isn't true. You are bothered by it yet you refuse to let any of the staff know about the problem until you're banned and even then you won't cooperate. We can't help you if you can't help us.
^
I'd really like to help you, and if an admin isn't enforcing it I'll give him hell, but it's pointless to make this claim and refuse to identify problematic admins.

I'm not offended by it. However, you guys ban people for comments that are obviously not offensive, and don't do anything for obvious racism. I don't need to call out anyone because it's widespread amongst 99.999% of nagf admins. I say this with the utmost confidence because I have never seen it enforced.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2972 on: July 13, 2017, 09:38:16 pm »
Clearly it isn't true. You are bothered by it yet you refuse to let any of the staff know about the problem until you're banned and even then you won't cooperate. We can't help you if you can't help us.
^
I'd really like to help you, and if an admin isn't enforcing it I'll give him hell, but it's pointless to make this claim and refuse to identify problematic admins.

I'm not offended by it. However, you guys ban people for comments that are obviously not offensive, and don't do anything for obvious racism. I don't need to call out anyone because it's widespread amongst 99.999% of nagf admins. I say this with the utmost confidence because I have never seen it enforced.
That is the most illogical statement I've seen in a long time, and I read shitty Facebook comments as a summer job.
You can't make a claim that 99.999 percent of NA GG admins don't do anything about widespread racism (which also doesn't make sense - one admin takes up a percentage point of over one in the numerical sense) and prove that by saying it's true because you've never seen it enforced. Ignoring that you were banned in enforcement of this rule, how can it possibility be sufficient evidence to prove that NA GF admins disregard obvious racism when, while I note your activity, you cannot possibly be on the server for the majority of the time people are on it?
Your claim is at most subjective observation (which I do not doubt) but your assumptions and arguments are ridiculous.
I hope you're joking.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Lawbringer

« Reply #2973 on: July 13, 2017, 10:17:45 pm »
What kovy is saying is actually kinda true though. There are so many LG and 45e kids who say racist shit all the time because its the only humor they can understand lol. For example some kid would say a racially charged sentence such as "Gas all blacks, We should have a second holocaust" etc. While not containing an actual slur word it should be treated worse than a "nigga" used in a non-hateful context. Otherwise its kinda like enforcing a rule just to enforce a rule rather than actually stopping what the rule is supposed to be stopping.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 10:19:54 pm by Lawbringer »

Offline Yoop

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2974 on: July 13, 2017, 10:47:33 pm »
^

HEY PAL, THERE IS A GIRL ADMIN ON THIS SERVER TOO, DON'T BE SEXIST YOU PIG

Are we talking about Label?

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: July 13, 2017, 11:06:03 pm »
^

HEY PAL, THERE IS A GIRL ADMIN ON THIS SERVER TOO, DON'T BE SEXIST YOU PIG

Are we talking about Label?

Obviously
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #2976 on: July 13, 2017, 11:29:19 pm »
^

That is the most illogical statement I've seen in a long time, and I read shitty Facebook comments as a summer job.
You can't make a claim that 99.999 percent of NA GG admins don't do anything about widespread racism (which also doesn't make sense - one admin takes up a percentage point of over one in the numerical sense) and prove that by saying it's true because you've never seen it enforced. Ignoring that you were banned in enforcement of this rule, how can it possibility be sufficient evidence to prove that NA GF admins disregard obvious racism when, while I note your activity, you cannot possibly be on the server for the majority of the time people are on it?
Your claim is at most subjective observation (which I do not doubt) but your assumptions and arguments are ridiculous.
I hope you're joking.

1. I read you like a book, I knew your vagina would begin to bleed over an obvious exaggeration.

2. I'm willing to bet my left pinkie that if you typed "black" in the logs or "asian" *- asianp* you would find blatant racial comments. It doesn't take a neurosurgeon to figure out that you guys only pay attention to "Nigga". The proof is in the pudding. I just have a problem with you guys' discretion when it comes to banning people.

3. I can say "I hate all nibbas and I want them to hang" and not get banned, but if I say "Nigga isn't a bad word" I'd be banned for weeks.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #2977 on: July 13, 2017, 11:53:29 pm »
i actually agree with kovy wtf someone ban him longer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2978 on: July 14, 2017, 12:46:14 am »
Spoiler
^

I hope you're joking.

1. I read you like a book, I knew your vagina would begin to bleed over an obvious exaggeration.

2. I'm willing to bet my left pinkie that if you typed "black" in the logs or "asian" *- asianp* you would find blatant racial comments. It doesn't take a neurosurgeon to figure out that you guys only pay attention to "Nigga". The proof is in the pudding. I just have a problem with you guys' discretion when it comes to banning people.

3. I can say "I hate all nibbas and I want them to hang" and not get banned, but if I say "Nigga isn't a bad word" I'd be banned for weeks.
[close]
1. I've never been more baited in my life
2. You're absolutely correct in that. My understanding of your complaint was in relation to obvious racial slurs - I took your comments as insinuating that admins were letting people get away with "nigga" - seeing as how we've previously discussed this, I thought your claim was a ridiculous and destructive one.
3. This is a good point - I'm all for the libertarian approach to censorship but it's understandable that the line becomes ever harder to draw. It is eternally silly that you could say "kill all nibbas" and have 0 recourse while being banned for real racial slurs. I'd love to hear your suggestions on which lines to draw.
It's also rather embarrassing for me when the correct assumption is made by Law about the usual culprits. 😒

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #2979 on: July 14, 2017, 01:29:00 am »
wat

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: July 14, 2017, 07:36:19 am »
Now kiss.
xD

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #2981 on: July 14, 2017, 01:50:26 pm »
I think fireboy is the problem
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #2982 on: July 14, 2017, 04:13:04 pm »
When theodin has the ability to formulate coherent sentences to engage in a debate intellectually, but also has the ability to convert to autism within seconds ingame.

Praise be

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #2983 on: July 14, 2017, 05:47:53 pm »
When theodin has the ability to formulate coherent sentences to engage in a debate intellectually, but also has the ability to convert to autism within seconds ingame.

Praise be

Thos r sum big werds
The Myth, The Legend

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #2984 on: July 14, 2017, 06:03:49 pm »

Praise be

Thos r sum big werds