Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 565457 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #2190 on: March 08, 2017, 06:35:57 am »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #2191 on: March 08, 2017, 06:37:06 am »
You know the only thing i got out of that was that teh 63e are making a GF server. Cant fucking wait! Their server is gonna be lit!
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2192 on: March 08, 2017, 06:38:08 am »
Just going to go ahead and explain on the thread right now as to why Karth is no longer an admin on my server (since he decided to call me a moron and delete me before I could finish explaining). For those of you who don't have their ears to the ground on the 63e drama that has recently surfaced, that has nothing to do with this. Now before I start I do my best for personal stuff not to affect how I run my server, but this is my first and only exception to that rule.  A friend of mine was banned from their TS (which isn't really the problem, it's their server they can do what they want) but he forced longtime friends to unadd him and block him, this is the problem I have with him, threatening to remove people from their positions in the 63e because of their "associations" with him. Secondly he tries to hijack NANWL from Amit when he has literally NO CLAIM to it at all. Now don't mistake this post for bashing the 63e, I have no hate for the 63e at all, they are a solid regiment and have good members. My problem is with their General. When I look for admin, not only do I look at their qualification, but their personality also. And someone with as much of a god complex as Karth, when someone treats their regiment like a personal kingdom and forcing members to delete other people or they are kicked form the regiment is not okay with me. And for speaking my mind I am now banned from every 63e server, their teamspeak, and all of their events (almost like he is proving my point or something... and oh noooooooo what will I ever dooooooooooo so sad now) and he is forcing mods on my server to cut ties with NA_GF (or only use aliases while conducting NA_GF business because of "conflict of interests") or get kicked from the regiment, and needless to say the 63e are starting their own GF server, and if NA_GF dies because of that I really don't care, best of luck to them. But I don't want that fucking cancer of a person associated with my server in any way, shape or form. I am not going to have an admin on my server that, when confronted with someone who has a different opinion than someone, they delete them and threaten other people to cut their ties with them. I will not have an admin on my server that threatens MY MODS to cut ties with my server or they're banned from the community. That's not okay with me, and I clearly cannot trust that kind of person to make clear decisions. No regiment leader should hold that much power over their regiment members, this is meant to be fun. No regiment leader should have to threaten their members, just to get them to do what they want.  Just wanted to keep you all posted in case you start hearing wild stories of what happened.

good on you label good on you

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #2193 on: March 08, 2017, 06:38:27 am »
You know the only thing i got out of that was that teh 63e are making a GF server. Cant fucking wait! Their server is gonna be lit!
tfw you make an admin application then say that.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #2194 on: March 08, 2017, 06:39:48 am »
tfw you make an admin application then say that.
Obviously trolling, although you did deny my application like 100 times by now
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #2195 on: March 08, 2017, 06:43:11 am »
i like this server too much, sorry 63e
The Myth, The Legend

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #2196 on: March 08, 2017, 07:22:21 am »
I'm with ya Label buddy

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #2197 on: March 08, 2017, 08:08:00 am »
Name under which you were banned: I have no idea, probably [RON]-Maccle
What was happening when you got banned: No idea, just tried to join the server and it says im banned. I genuinely don't know what I did to get banned.
Time, date, and timezone: dont know. But I remember playing recently so maybe in the last couple days? It was definitely while I was offline.
User Identification Number:427772

Banned for slurring. Unban date March 8th.
im memeing
huh

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
« Reply #2198 on: March 08, 2017, 09:08:27 am »
Just going to go ahead and explain on the thread right now as to why Karth is no longer an admin on my server (since he decided to call me a moron and delete me before I could finish explaining). For those of you who don't have their ears to the ground on the 63e drama that has recently surfaced, that has nothing to do with this. Now before I start I do my best for personal stuff not to affect how I run my server, but this is my first and only exception to that rule.  A friend of mine was banned from their TS (which isn't really the problem, it's their server they can do what they want) but he forced longtime friends to unadd him and block him, this is the problem I have with him, threatening to remove people from their positions in the 63e because of their "associations" with him. Secondly he tries to hijack NANWL from Amit when he has literally NO CLAIM to it at all. Now don't mistake this post for bashing the 63e, I have no hate for the 63e at all, they are a solid regiment and have good members. My problem is with their General. When I look for admin, not only do I look at their qualification, but their personality also. And someone with as much of a god complex as Karth, when someone treats their regiment like a personal kingdom and forcing members to delete other people or they are kicked form the regiment is not okay with me. And for speaking my mind I am now banned from every 63e server, their teamspeak, and all of their events (almost like he is proving my point or something... and oh noooooooo what will I ever dooooooooooo so sad now) and he is forcing mods on my server to cut ties with NA_GF (or only use aliases while conducting NA_GF business because of "conflict of interests") or get kicked from the regiment, and needless to say the 63e are starting their own GF server, and if NA_GF dies because of that I really don't care, best of luck to them. But I don't want that fucking cancer of a person associated with my server in any way, shape or form. I am not going to have an admin on my server that, when confronted with someone who has a different opinion than someone, they delete them and threaten other people to cut their ties with them. I will not have an admin on my server that threatens MY MODS to cut ties with my server or they're banned from the community. That's not okay with me, and I clearly cannot trust that kind of person to make clear decisions. No regiment leader should hold that much power over their regiment members, this is meant to be fun. No regiment leader should have to threaten their members, just to get them to do what they want.  Just wanted to keep you all posted in case you start hearing wild stories of what happened.
Tfw you're about to go to sleep, have to get up early and finish a 40 page report but a bunch of juicy drama pops up.

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: March 08, 2017, 09:21:25 am »
Tfw you're about to go to sleep, have to get up early and finish a 40 page report but a bunch of juicy drama pops up.
Welcome to the NA community right now, Getty.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2200 on: March 08, 2017, 09:36:31 am »
What a shit show.

So like, I wonder what c00l scripts they will have...

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #2201 on: March 08, 2017, 10:37:19 am »

Getty, Willy told me you are being a cuck

name ur price on Runescape, srsly.

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: March 08, 2017, 10:40:06 am »
Also, I think it goes without saying, but the 63e are still welcome in the server just not your "general".

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: March 08, 2017, 12:49:54 pm »
i am 63e
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: March 08, 2017, 01:32:14 pm »
#fireboyfor63eCol