Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 559855 times)

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #1245 on: August 18, 2016, 12:23:05 am »
Please unban me! I'm sorry :-[

Name under which you were banned: 1st_Person_Best_Person
What was happening when you got banned: I was running around (Delaying) at the end of the round.
Time, date, and timezone: 11:45 am, 8-15-16, Eastern
User Identification Number: 546864

Was Klauser not John   :'( :-\

Unban date: 8/22

Offline Lemon

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Stazher_Sioux
« Reply #1246 on: August 19, 2016, 10:39:11 pm »
someone told me a week or two ago that I was the most active admin.
Spoiler
lol
[close]
Label still loves me tho

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: August 19, 2016, 11:07:21 pm »
Spoiler
lol
[close]
Label still loves me tho
Who even goes on the server anymore

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1248 on: August 19, 2016, 11:33:13 pm »
Spoiler
lol
[close]
Label still loves me tho
Who even goes on the server anymore
me

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: August 20, 2016, 12:32:26 am »
Community Name: Risk
Steam Name (Links preferred): 23rd Risk (https://steamcommunity.com/id/23rd-Risk/)
Regiment (Leave blank if not applicable): 23rd Regiment of Foot "Royal Welsh"
Admin History: My experience as an admin is for the 23rd Regiment. I am a current officer of the 23rd and administrate on the 23rd server.
Why would you be a good admin: I have no problem enforcing the rules of the NA_Groupfighting server. I will always act mature and professional on the server as an admin, and be active as much as possible on the server. Even if my own regimental members is breaking the rules, I have no problem of taking action (even if it comes to banning). I believe I am a great admin and would like to help and contribute to the server.
User Identification Number: 781614

Suns

« Reply #1250 on: August 20, 2016, 01:43:20 am »
Is there any way to report a certain admin for misconduct and/or overreacting to a situation?

Just wanted to say the way lewisfoxy and DjOverJoy were banned just 5 minutes ago by yooper was complete straight up bullshit. Perm banned for slurs with lewis, and Dj simply saying, "oh look yooper on her period again" results in an instant permanent ban for him too? There's one thing about being on the internet, if you can't take the shit, leave it. I've seen shit talk gone way more personal than that, haven't seen other admins ban for it.

Just my opinion that's all.  :P

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: August 20, 2016, 01:47:22 am »
He deserved it honestly, plus talked to label about it, said he and any other of the people trolling her can be banned without warning now since they've done it for months.

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #1252 on: August 20, 2016, 01:49:04 am »
Name under which you were banned:  [45e]Cpt_DjOverJoy
What was happening when you got banned: one of my reg members said the n-word and yooper perm banned him. I then said "There's yooper on her period again" and I got permed.
Time, date, and timezone:  7:40 EST, 8/19/16, UTC -5:00
User Identification Number: 525258

Sidenote: Yooper actually is a terrible admin. I honestly could care less if I get unbanned or not. But I highly recommend both yooper and bear be removed as admins. Never in my life have I seen such nazi admins other than on NaS events. Yooper is holding past altercations against me unfairly and has an extreme bias against me. #MNWGA #AnyoneButYooper

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #1253 on: August 20, 2016, 01:56:58 am »
And boy I am so glad bear is there to defend Yooper. They are such a cute couple together!!!! Such bae goals omg

Offline Yoop

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: August 20, 2016, 01:57:27 am »
Name under which you were banned:  [45e]Cpt_DjOverJoy
What was happening when you got banned: one of my reg members said the n-word and yooper perm banned him. I then said "There's yooper on her period again" and I got permed.
Time, date, and timezone:  7:40 EST, 8/19/16, UTC -5:00
User Identification Number: 525258

Sidenote: Yooper actually is a terrible admin. I honestly could care less if I get unbanned or not. But I highly recommend both yooper and bear be removed as admins. Never in my life have I seen such nazi admins other than on NaS events. Yooper is holding past altercations against me unfairly and has an extreme bias against me. #MNWGA #AnyoneButYooper

6. No racism, sexism, homophobia or other insulting (banter with your FRIENDS is naturally allowed).
11. If an admin tells you to do something, you do it! Do not disrespect admins.
Also no slurs

You weren't banned for me being offended. I've dealt with your shit for months, obviously I can handle it perfectly fine. You were banned for repeated slurs, harassment and continuous trolling. You've been warned numerous times and know I've been more than lenient on you. Don't sit there trying to play innocent when you haven't been. Don't like me? I honestly could not care any less, I sleep perfectly fine at night. That doesn't give you a right to harass me the entire time you are on the server or turn it into cancer.

Suns

« Reply #1255 on: August 20, 2016, 02:02:36 am »
He deserved it honestly, plus talked to label about it, said he and any other of the people trolling her can be banned without warning now since they've done it for months.

Perhaps why? To be completely honest, ever since I've seen yooper become admin, the server's rules have been enforced too strictly. It's NW, there's always been leniency and enforcing rules at the level yooper has is way too much. The admins are around to enforce the rules, not make the server unenjoyable  for the slightest rule break. I understand punching/running without muskets and slurs shouldn't be allowed at all. But perming for slurs? I've seen more people use slurs on na gf for years yet they've never gotten banned at all. It's always a slay or a verbal warning. Would you like to kill the population who plays na gf or nurture it?

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
« Reply #1256 on: August 20, 2016, 02:03:32 am »
I protested because Dj was very wrongfully banned and you told me to grow up."Then you said i don't have to explain the ban". you tell me to grow up yet you raged over some kid on the internet saying you were on your period & in an internet relationship with white knight bear where you live 1.5k miles away from each other and will most likely never meet in real life. Pffft yeah I might need to grow up i must've been living life the complete wrong way

Offline lewisfoxy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: August 20, 2016, 02:06:52 am »
I didn't even get warned when i got PERMA banned. Still no idea why I got banned. Only information I have is I've been banned by an admin named Yooper?

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: August 20, 2016, 02:07:31 am »

Perhaps why? To be completely honest, ever since I've seen yooper become admin, the server's rules have been enforced too strictly. It's NW, there's always been leniency and enforcing rules at the level yooper has is way too much. The admins are around to enforce the rules, not make the server unenjoyable  for the slightest rule break. I understand punching/running without muskets and slurs shouldn't be allowed at all. But perming for slurs? I've seen more people use slurs on na gf for years yet they've never gotten banned at all. It's always a slay or a verbal warning. Would you like to kill the population who plays na gf or nurture it?

As in her post he's had past rule breaking beyond just slurs, I wasn't there when it happened by I heard the server was warned once or twice, plus nothing against you guys I try to have a clean slate but the 45e makes it difficult. Label has even agreed to keeping a tighter leash on 45e members because they've been breaking rules way too much lately. Plus I don't know what you guys are talking about when it comes to her being a harsh admin, I'm harsher than her and I just chat more than her, not saying you do it but maybe you guys and the regiment shouldn't fuck with admins and then complain about the admins being harsh.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: August 20, 2016, 02:07:56 am »
I didn't even get warned when i got PERMA banned. Still no idea why I got banned. Only information I have is I've been banned by an admin named Yooper?
Post in the proper format if this is an unban request