Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 565224 times)

Offline Iomhar

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #1110 on: August 03, 2016, 01:39:46 am »
Name under which you were banned: 71st_Rct_Iomhar
What was happening when you got banned: I logged on..... Someone said "CD keys aren't allowed." Then Yooper banned me.... perma... I don't know anything else, I'd just been playing on Duels for like 5 minutes prior.
Time, date, and timezone: 5:37PM August 2nd 2016 Mountain Time Zone in USA
User Identification Number: 8394

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1111 on: August 03, 2016, 03:02:39 am »
What was happening when you got banned: I logged on..... Someone said "CD keys aren't allowed." Then Yooper banned me.... perma... I don't know anything else, I'd just been playing on Duels for like 5 minutes prior.
You realize lying doesnt help, you were temp banned then came back with a different key, temped on that key again and then came back around 5-10 minutes later and got perma'd. Ontop of that you slurred using your first key that was temped, the logs will show that

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1112 on: August 03, 2016, 04:12:06 am »
I've never seen Dj do that tk and leave before, and i've seen him recently having some connection problems, such as DCing from the teamspeak and such.
Dj's da man

Fuck you DoubleDouble
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Iomhar

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: August 03, 2016, 04:40:17 am »
You realize lying doesnt help, you were temp banned then came back with a different key, temped on that key again and then came back around 5-10 minutes later and got perma'd. Ontop of that you slurred using your first key that was temped, the logs will show that
I don't own multiple keys, my dad wouldn't let me, he never even bought me a key of my own, I play using his CD key, because he no longer plays. I left NA_Groupfighting for a while and went to Public Duels. You can ask BillTheButcher, I was there with him. I don't slur, btw, it's against my morals. Is it possible for someone to check if someone impersonated me? I have angered people, so it may be that they want to really get at me. In which case bravo, they got me banned. If anyone can check Public Duels logs, I was there after leaving Groupfighting and was there until I returned to Groupfighting, only to get perma'd. I can swear to you it was NOT me on groupfighting slurring, I wasn't even aware I'd been temped. What even occurred while I was on Duels, especially involving whoever went around as me....? I really would like to know what's all going on.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: August 03, 2016, 05:10:53 am »
Spoiler
I don't own multiple keys, my dad wouldn't let me, he never even bought me a key of my own, I play using his CD key, because he no longer plays. I left NA_Groupfighting for a while and went to Public Duels. You can ask BillTheButcher, I was there with him. I don't slur, btw, it's against my morals. Is it possible for someone to check if someone impersonated me? I have angered people, so it may be that they want to really get at me. In which case bravo, they got me banned. If anyone can check Public Duels logs, I was there after leaving Groupfighting and was there until I returned to Groupfighting, only to get perma'd. I can swear to you it was NOT me on groupfighting slurring, I wasn't even aware I'd been temped. What even occurred while I was on Duels, especially involving whoever went around as me....? I really would like to know what's all going on.
[close]
Listen idk what to believe but 2 keys came on using your name and they were banned before you claim you got on and got perma'd. someone could have impersonated you twice using multiple keys tho that is dedication and to perfectly time it before you get on is well executed which makes it all hard to believe but i'll leave it up to 5hine

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: August 03, 2016, 05:35:26 am »
Name under which you were banned: 69th_Officer-baller
What was happening when you got banned: Me and Killermemeshark had a misunderstanding and he mistook me for a different guy
Time, date, and timezone: 11:30 est 8/2/2016
User Identification Number: 306541
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: August 03, 2016, 05:40:21 am »
What was happening when you got banned: Me and Killermemeshark had a misunderstanding and he mistook me for a different guy
+1. He came on as a very similar name to someone who mass tk'd a few minutes before. Accident
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
« Reply #1117 on: August 03, 2016, 06:07:33 am »

Unbanned.

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: August 03, 2016, 06:20:06 am »

Unban Date: 8/5

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #1119 on: August 03, 2016, 06:20:43 am »

I'm not even gonna lie. I believe Iomhar on this one. When I saw "Iomhar" slur, I was taken aback since I had never noticed him using such language; it was a rather irrelevant/spontaneous statement. Plus, he was having an altercation with some 45e that were in an extremely trolly mood so I wouldn't be surprised if he was framed.

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: August 03, 2016, 06:22:19 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: [T.R]_Horny_Nipple
Nature of their offense: Mass tk and then leave
Time and date of their offense: 5:30 pm est 8/2/2016
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.: Witness
Any proof if you have it, for instance, screenshots. (use spoilers!):
Spoiler
[close]

Was banned later under the name "Aloha". Thanks for the report anyways.

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: August 03, 2016, 06:22:59 am »

I'm not even gonna lie. I believe Iomhar on this one. When I saw "Iomhar" slur, I was taken aback since I had never noticed him using such language; it was a rather irrelevant/spontaneous statement. Plus, he was having an altercation with some 45e that were in an extremely trolly mood so I wouldn't be surprised if he was framed.

It is a very messy situation and I will look into it further tomorrow.

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: August 03, 2016, 06:26:42 am »
Name of the person causing trouble:63e_CbB_Zen
Nature of their offense:Teamkilling
Time and date of their offense:around 5:30 8/2/16
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.:Uh he kept targeting me to teamkill he teamkilled shinto also don't really know why
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
No ban for now, but thanks for the report.

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: August 03, 2016, 06:30:13 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: [45e]Cpt_DjOverjoy

Nature of their offense: Tk and leave

Time and date of their offense: 2:30pm PST, 7/31

If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Just witness. (If you're going to have tags, you should respect them. Unless of course your regiment endorses bad behavior.) De je vu?

Spoiler
[close]

No ban for now, but I probably would have if I was in-game at the time. Thanks for the report.

Offline Iomhar

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: August 03, 2016, 07:04:10 am »

Thanks man. Means a lot that someone believes me. I even said people who knew me would know I don't uses slurs, haha. Anyways, it's good to see some friendly faces after returning to NW, however short I may stay this time.