Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 565336 times)

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA_Groupfighting. (NEW UPDATED THREAD)
« Reply #300 on: March 15, 2016, 03:08:25 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: 63e_SoD_Jaiden
Nature of their offense: Kept Tking and TeamWounding
Time and date of their offense: 3/14/16 8:50-9:10 Est
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.: witness
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!):
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Already banned. Thanks for the report anyways.
Already spoke with Rothgar, this is not a real 63e member. He and Jaiden from our regiment are completely different, this is merely some troll impersonating him. He was permanently banned from our server. I apologize on behalf of the 63e for any misunderstanding.

Thanks for the information. Impersonating is also an offense.
... which also results in a longer ban ;)

Suns

« Reply #301 on: March 15, 2016, 03:09:44 am »
"i like being abused and shat on." -label in na gf 3/14/16

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #302 on: March 15, 2016, 01:35:46 pm »
Name under which you were banned:[45e]Fgt-Badger
What was happening when you got banned: Received no warning at all for the name- which is what I would have expected. Was joking around with Dj Overjoy (a member of the 45e who i was joking around in TS with at the time). He said something like ''f*cking carry more, dj'' in chat, which I responded with something along the lines of ''f*cking suck me off more''. Guess I was banned for... trolling??? (Note: Rothgar banned quite a few people in the course of a few minutes, with only pretty much no warnings at all. Not exactly sure what happened. I heard one person was banned on the spot for kicking a teammate during his ''ban raid'')
Time and date: Around 6:35 PM, 3/14/2016
Timezone: CT
User Identification Number: 1154026
If this is 100% true I feel like he should be unbanned since he got permission to wear the tags. People say crap like that all the time on the server as well lol.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Rothgar21

• Sergeant Major
  • NA Groupfighting Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [71st]Rothgar
« Reply #303 on: March 15, 2016, 07:40:52 pm »
What was happening when you got banned: Received no warning at all for the name- which is what I would have expected. Was joking around with Dj Overjoy (a member of the 45e who i was joking around in TS with at the time). He said something like ''f*cking carry more, dj'' in chat, which I responded with something along the lines of ''f*cking suck me off more''. Guess I was banned for... trolling??? (Note: Rothgar banned quite a few people in the course of a few minutes, with only pretty much no warnings at all. Not exactly sure what happened. I heard one person was banned on the spot for kicking a teammate during his ''ban raid'')

You were banned for your name and many people were wanted over those few minutes of you being there that slurs are not allowed

Also a majority of those bans were temp bans of I remember correctly
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 08:12:34 pm by Rothgar21 »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #304 on: March 15, 2016, 08:09:21 pm »
If you want to complain about an admin, there is a template for that / steam Label or Shine. Otherwise, in your unban appeal, concern yourself with just yourself.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #305 on: March 15, 2016, 09:54:31 pm »

Name under which you were banned: 1stRM_Col_George_V
What was happening when you got banned: It was strange but some people kept running into my shots. I don't know why this keeps happening. I am a peaceful soul that would never intentionally shoot anyone I swear!!
Time and date: 3/9/2016.
Timezone: US Central.
User Identification Number: (932710)

Unban date 3/28.

You were banned under the name of [45e]Fgt-Regdab. Unban date 3/20.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 09:56:10 pm by Shine »

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
« Reply #306 on: March 16, 2016, 01:07:45 am »
Lel, people are getting mad at me because I said the admin pass in public, warned the group in the ts that you'll get banned without being whitelisted. Itosian told 23rd Brock, brock typed in the pass. Got banned and is now complaining to me like I unban people.

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
  • Side: Union
« Reply #307 on: March 16, 2016, 01:21:32 am »
Lel, people are getting mad at me because I said the admin pass in public, warned the group in the ts that you'll get banned without being whitelisted. Itosian told 23rd Brock, brock typed in the pass. Got banned and is now complaining to me like I unban people.

Unban me?

Offline Yoop

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 16, 2016, 01:52:20 am »
Community Name: Yooper
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/superyooper11/
Regiment (Leave blank if you do not apply): PSG
Admin History: NA1, Bot Survival NA, All the IV Servers
Why would you be a good admin: I have quite a bit of admining experience and know I would be helpful.
User ID #: 793919

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 16, 2016, 01:53:02 am »
Community Name: Yooper
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/superyooper11/
Regiment (Leave blank if you do not apply): PSG
Admin History: NA1, Bot Survival NA, All the IV Servers
Why would you be a good admin: I have quite a bit of admining experience and know I would be helpful.
User ID #: 793919
+1 ;P

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #310 on: March 16, 2016, 02:17:12 am »
Why you tell people the pass?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 16, 2016, 02:17:44 am »
Why you tell people the pass?
Its fun to be edgy sometimes

Lawbringer

« Reply #312 on: March 16, 2016, 04:03:45 am »
label give me fucking admin so i can ban lawbringer when he beats me in an intense 1v1 pokemon online duel.

I mean, he did cheat

I hadn't played since Gen 3 and RNGesus still had to save him

Maybe ur pokemon getting burned every time is a sign from heaven

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #313 on: March 16, 2016, 05:12:29 am »
Is it the same pass since 2014 or is a new one? Pinktico pink taco something like that

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
« Reply #314 on: March 16, 2016, 06:56:58 am »
I made it pinktaco way back when it was 54th Groupfighting. I just think its funny to see if people are still dumb enough to try. Its also funny to tell people who beg for power the pass and be like "Yeah mate you're an admin now" then remove them before they log onto the server.