Poll

Who do you want to be community representative?

Odysseus
3 (0.4%)
Megaberna
5 (0.7%)
McEwanMaster
15 (2.1%)
Ste
5 (0.7%)
James Grant
7 (1%)
Hypern
34 (4.8%)
Audiate
10 (1.4%)
Jacob
11 (1.6%)
Flash
35 (4.9%)
Evanovic
11 (1.6%)
Ronan6793
1 (0.1%)
Neville
0 (0%)
Aztir
24 (3.4%)
Budzinskiy
3 (0.4%)
Hershey
4 (0.6%)
Potterr
1 (0.1%)
Karth
17 (2.4%)
GG_KingOfClubs
0 (0%)
Mikkel the Great
27 (3.8%)
Feldmarschall_Ben
1 (0.1%)
77y_Maj_Malakith
71 (10%)
Ralph
0 (0%)
ThatSillyLucas
29 (4.1%)
Windbusche
17 (2.4%)
Sander
3 (0.4%)
Crunch
4 (0.6%)
Edward
1 (0.1%)
RockheadRumple
7 (1%)
Crawford
4 (0.6%)
Hawkes
3 (0.4%)
Rackio
22 (3.1%)
BigVHD
15 (2.1%)
Hekko
37 (5.2%)
Frederickson
23 (3.2%)
Hugonaut
11 (1.6%)
jorgesi1011
9 (1.3%)
TORN
1 (0.1%)
The Norseman
1 (0.1%)
The_Dane
7 (1%)
5arge
86 (12.1%)
Kator Viridian
8 (1.1%)
Lowlander
32 (4.5%)
Menelaos
8 (1.1%)
Spearing
24 (3.4%)
Church
7 (1%)
Getty
42 (5.9%)
Gentil
9 (1.3%)
Smithy91
2 (0.3%)
Dasvi2018
1 (0.1%)
Toasty
1 (0.1%)
König
0 (0%)
Comrade Temuzu
9 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 702

Voting closed: February 10, 2013, 08:51:03 pm

Author Topic: NW Community Representative Voting  (Read 125845 times)

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NW Community Representative Voting
« Reply #720 on: February 11, 2013, 01:15:32 am »
Well that is just a silly comparison and only goes to show you are not only having a stereotypical opinion of Mikkel and his abilities but also the people who voted him in.

Offline Mekkil the Graet

• Donator
  • BACK AGAIN
    • View Profile
    • nApoleonic wArs!111
  • Nick: nApolenic_wArs!111_Dev_Mekkil
« Reply #721 on: February 11, 2013, 01:20:47 am »
Spoiler
I voted for Mikkel without him steaming me :O

If you are to signify the type who vote for him, well, I hereby rest my case.
...I do not hold the pleasure of having Vincenzo on my friendslist, and I certainly did not ask Olaf nor Admiral to vote for me. Just to mention a few examples you may know of yourself. An apology would be appreciated.

Why?

The people who voted for you fit the criteria of those who would vote for you, and if you manage to shock me by pulling up someone with integrity and without as many faces as big Ben then I would stand in awe but as it stands, I simply cannot believe they would vote for you under the premise of you fulfilling the role. Sorry, Mikkel, I just can't imagine what else you would do other than do a pledge of everyone gets unlimited build points in order to play warband: Minecraft edition.
[close]
You are claiming every person I have just mentioned are either a multi headed hydra, or without any form of integrity. I wouldn't say that is quite fair to any of them. I have known them all for a long while and bringing their honour into question this way is in no way acceptable. If you wish to question mine, feel free to. I have done my fair share of shit through the years, I shall not deny that. But please keep the people voting out of it. They are all fine people and some even more worthy of taking the position as a representative than me.

And regarding certain... Events on the public servers... You are referring to specific events, which I had absolutely nothing to do with. I was merely present, and decided to get as much fun out of the occasion as possible. Can you really blame me for that?

While some of your points have been clear, I simply do not fully understand your apparent hostility towards me as it seems based in personal hatred which I do not quite understand the source of.

PS
Betty is a changed woman, Sid.
[close]

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
  • To be British; is to be haughtily honest.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sid the slick sh*t
« Reply #722 on: February 11, 2013, 01:26:05 am »
Spoiler
I voted for Mikkel without him steaming me :O

If you are to signify the type who vote for him, well, I hereby rest my case.
...I do not hold the pleasure of having Vincenzo on my friendslist, and I certainly did not ask Olaf nor Admiral to vote for me. Just to mention a few examples you may know of yourself. An apology would be appreciated.

Why?

The people who voted for you fit the criteria of those who would vote for you, and if you manage to shock me by pulling up someone with integrity and without as many faces as big Ben then I would stand in awe but as it stands, I simply cannot believe they would vote for you under the premise of you fulfilling the role. Sorry, Mikkel, I just can't imagine what else you would do other than do a pledge of everyone gets unlimited build points in order to play warband: Minecraft edition.
[close]
Claiming every person I have just mentioned are either a multi headed hydra, or without any form of integrity. I wouldn't say that is quite fair to any of them. I have known them all for a long while and bringing their honour into question this way is in no way acceptable. if you wish to question mine, feel free to. I have done my fair share of shit through the years, I shall not deny that. But please keep the people voting out of it. They are all fine people and some even more worthy of taking the position as a representative than me.

And regarding certain... Events on the public servers... You are referring to specific events, which I had absolutely nothing to do with. I was merely present, and decided to get as much fun out of the occasion as possible. Can you really blame me for that?

While some of your points have been clear, I simply do not fully understand your apparent hostility towards me as it seems based in personal hatred which I do not quite understand the source of.

PS
Betty is a changed woman, Sid.
[close]

Ok, f' it. I will respond out of good sportsmanship.

"I have done my fair share of shit through the years, I shall not deny that. "

You have already answered your own question but I do not hate you, Mikkel, I just merely know you and you were an agitator on the public servers - egging on Olafson and voicing dissent at any attempt made to bring the server back to normal. I do not think you are a fiend, Mikkel, I just think you are a troll and you know what? I think I am qualified to call it when I see it!

And Betty is a savage.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 01:27:42 am by Robin_Hood »

Instigating arguments is such a broad term, for all could be potentially and usually innocently participating in this joke of a rule. Post an opinion, someone disagrees and therefore you have instigated an argument. Now, sonny, welcome to the FSE graveyard where we ban you all with our sketchy rules as the tool. And why you say? Because we can, son.

Offline Mekkil the Graet

• Donator
  • BACK AGAIN
    • View Profile
    • nApoleonic wArs!111
  • Nick: nApolenic_wArs!111_Dev_Mekkil
« Reply #723 on: February 11, 2013, 01:32:18 am »
Certainly you are, Sid! But calling the authenticity of many genuine and loving people from the community into question is what bothered me. A simple, "I am sorry" will bring sufficient reparations to the people whom you have caused offence. It's like the kindergarten all over again!

An apology to me is not something I am looking for. Nor do I expect one. After all, without any critique, how can a man improve?

Now I am happy you have decided to end the discussion, and I shall honour your decision. This is not the time nor the place for it.

Offline RockheadRumple

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #724 on: February 11, 2013, 01:35:26 am »

You have already answered your own question but I do not hate you, Mikkel, I just merely know you and you were an agitator on the public servers - egging on Olafson and voicing dissent at any attempt made to bring the server back to normal. I do not think you are a fiend, Mikkel, I just think you are a troll and you know what? I think I am qualified to call it when I see it!

And Betty is a savage.
You are the biggest agitator I have ever seen; except your area of expertise is the forums, you will seemingly comment anything just to try to wind people up, so before you call Mikkel a troll, consider this; You are in fact the troll and your feeble attempt to use Mikkels past and even things that don't concern him against his position are laughable; It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal you accused Mikkel of being something that you currently are, a troll. So you get nothing. You lose. Good day sir.
This is the internet, you have no right, and more over, FSE has final say on this part of the internet. Freedom of speech does not apply here, in a nutshell, if you don't like it, move on. FSE have the final say.

Offline Odysseus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: February 11, 2013, 01:37:27 am »
Well I'm going to add my note amidst this drama.

I'm proud to say that I didn't ask anyone, or made duplicate accounts for my votes.I may have lost, heck I lost badly, but I went down with dignity. Now i see a lot of my fellow applicants who didn't quite make it in a huff about the results, instead I ask everyone to take a step back, and think about what sorts of things we are going to have the community representatives change.

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: February 11, 2013, 01:38:27 am »

And Betty is a savage.
You are the biggest agitator I have ever seen; except your area of expertise is the forums, you will seemingly comment anything just to try to wind people up, so before you call Mikkel a troll, consider this; You are in fact the troll and your feeble attempt to use Mikkels past and even things that don't concern him against his position are laughable; It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal you accused Mikkel of being something that you currently are, a troll. So you get nothing. You lose. Good day sir.

Did you read my posts?

Or did you decide to post this on a whim? If so, please reference where I said "I believe I am qualified to call it as I see it".

And besides, do you think you are pure? If we dig enough I am sure we will find a turd among your bed linen.

Edit
 Also, isn't the forums a more civilized place, Rockheadrumple? Or am I missing your point here entirely as I think it is about me being hypocritical which then gets denounced through my own ownership of actions upon the forums which you stupidly quoted and then overlooked, I just don't understand where you are going with your rant.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 01:48:24 am by Robin_Hood »

Instigating arguments is such a broad term, for all could be potentially and usually innocently participating in this joke of a rule. Post an opinion, someone disagrees and therefore you have instigated an argument. Now, sonny, welcome to the FSE graveyard where we ban you all with our sketchy rules as the tool. And why you say? Because we can, son.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
« Reply #727 on: February 11, 2013, 01:42:26 am »
 Sid, Mikkel, please take this out via PMs. This is getting ridiculous.

Offline RockheadRumple

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: February 11, 2013, 01:48:26 am »

And Betty is a savage.

Did you read my posts?

Or did you decide to post this on a whim? If so, please reference where I said "I believe I am qualified to call it as I see it".

And besides, do you think you are pure? If we dig enough I am sure we will find a turd among your bed linen.
I have read many of your posts, as you invade almost every thread with your foolish and pathetic comments that attempt to make people angry, All I will say is I am not the one who is watched; what does that suggest? If there is a turd in my bed linen you must sleep in a cesspit.
This is the internet, you have no right, and more over, FSE has final say on this part of the internet. Freedom of speech does not apply here, in a nutshell, if you don't like it, move on. FSE have the final say.

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: February 11, 2013, 01:59:32 am »

And Betty is a savage.

Did you read my posts?

I have read many of your posts, as you invade almost every thread with your foolish and pathetic comments that attempt to make people angry, All I will say is I am not the one who is watched; what does that suggest? If there is a turd in my bed linen you must sleep in a cesspit.

That was quite a nice comeback (it made me laugh at my pc, litterally)! Your lack of being watched just suggests that your not active on the forums and I gauge that by the reply, and that's a shame as you should be! For your posts will get you watched/muted if people were to damn well report you for them!

You skipped my point about you stupidly quoting me and then skipping over my ownership of actions of the forum. You also seem pretty annoyed at the moment, and it would break my heart if that was down to me? Is it down to me? Are you this annoyed because I post a few comments here and there (usually in the same threads over and over mind you)?

But a side note:

If the cesspit is made due to faeces you dump into your toilet, then so be it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 02:02:53 am by Robin_Hood »

Offline Lowlander

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: February 11, 2013, 02:17:39 am »
I feel bad for those who got no votes... lol jk #YOLO

Lik dis if u cry evertime....

LUV U COMMUNITY 5EVA COZ ITZ BETA DAN 4EVA

The above comments are about as useful as any of the comments in the past two pages. Now if you dont mind, please take your conversation elsewhere as myself and nine others are here to party!

Offline Jigstas

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: February 11, 2013, 02:19:21 am »
Bullshit vote. Removed Tavington for no reason other than he would get the most votes. Fuck you FSE.

Offline RockheadRumple

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: February 11, 2013, 02:19:40 am »
Spoiler

And Betty is a savage.

Did you read my posts?

[close]

That was quite a nice comeback (it made me laugh at my pc, litterally)! Your lack of being watched just suggests that your not active on the forums and I gauge that by the reply, and that's a shame as you should be! For your posts will get you watched/muted if people were to damn well report you for them!

You skipped my point about you stupidly quoting me and then skipping over my ownership of actions of the forum. You also seem pretty annoyed at the moment, and it would break my heart if that was down to me? Is it down to me? Are you this annoyed because I post a few comments here and there (usually in the same threads over and over mind you)?

But a side note:

If the cesspit is made due to faeces you dump into your toilet, then so be it.

My activity on the forums in terms of posts is low because I only post when I deem necessary (although I view most threads); in this instance to finally point out to you what a fool you are because this hasn't begun recently, you have been a vile hate mongerer from day one. You may argue that if I posted more then I might get watched, well maybe if you posted less, or just less incitements of anger then you wouldn't be watched. Either way I don't see why you are attacking Mikkel specifically, you didn't run for community representative, what do you have to offer that those voted in can't? To be honest you are lucky to have anyone represent you, you should be put in a dark corner alone until you have something worthwhile to say.

Offline Modig

• First Lieutenant
  • Aspirerande arbetsaristoj
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: February 11, 2013, 02:20:04 am »
Wat? Tavington was removed from the poll?

Offline Lowlander

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: February 11, 2013, 02:21:14 am »
Bullshit vote. Removed Tavington for no reason other than he would get the most votes. Fuck you FSE.

Spoiler
[close]

Please dont flatter yourself...