Poll

Who do you want to be community representative?

Odysseus
3 (0.4%)
Megaberna
5 (0.7%)
McEwanMaster
15 (2.1%)
Ste
5 (0.7%)
James Grant
7 (1%)
Hypern
34 (4.8%)
Audiate
10 (1.4%)
Jacob
11 (1.6%)
Flash
35 (4.9%)
Evanovic
11 (1.6%)
Ronan6793
1 (0.1%)
Neville
0 (0%)
Aztir
24 (3.4%)
Budzinskiy
3 (0.4%)
Hershey
4 (0.6%)
Potterr
1 (0.1%)
Karth
17 (2.4%)
GG_KingOfClubs
0 (0%)
Mikkel the Great
27 (3.8%)
Feldmarschall_Ben
1 (0.1%)
77y_Maj_Malakith
71 (10%)
Ralph
0 (0%)
ThatSillyLucas
29 (4.1%)
Windbusche
17 (2.4%)
Sander
3 (0.4%)
Crunch
4 (0.6%)
Edward
1 (0.1%)
RockheadRumple
7 (1%)
Crawford
4 (0.6%)
Hawkes
3 (0.4%)
Rackio
22 (3.1%)
BigVHD
15 (2.1%)
Hekko
37 (5.2%)
Frederickson
23 (3.2%)
Hugonaut
11 (1.6%)
jorgesi1011
9 (1.3%)
TORN
1 (0.1%)
The Norseman
1 (0.1%)
The_Dane
7 (1%)
5arge
86 (12.1%)
Kator Viridian
8 (1.1%)
Lowlander
32 (4.5%)
Menelaos
8 (1.1%)
Spearing
24 (3.4%)
Church
7 (1%)
Getty
42 (5.9%)
Gentil
9 (1.3%)
Smithy91
2 (0.3%)
Dasvi2018
1 (0.1%)
Toasty
1 (0.1%)
König
0 (0%)
Comrade Temuzu
9 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 702

Voting closed: February 10, 2013, 08:51:03 pm

Author Topic: NW Community Representative Voting  (Read 125839 times)

Offline Gragnok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stEB_Col_Gragnok
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NW Community Representative Voting
« Reply #705 on: February 11, 2013, 12:37:30 am »
I voted for Mikkel without him steaming me :O
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #706 on: February 11, 2013, 12:39:41 am »
I was a bit sad(as in being a saddo,not unhappy) and saw that about 60% of one representatives voters had no posts.

But then what could be expected of such.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #707 on: February 11, 2013, 12:40:57 am »
 Personally, I had more of a problem with Hypern being elected. Last night, he came to me in TS, while my regiment was doing training. He asked if he could get some votes for the Community Representative elections. I didn't like that. So that's my two cents.

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
  • To be British; is to be haughtily honest.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sid the slick sh*t
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #708 on: February 11, 2013, 12:42:05 am »

If you are to signify the type who vote for him, well, I hereby rest my case.

Instigating arguments is such a broad term, for all could be potentially and usually innocently participating in this joke of a rule. Post an opinion, someone disagrees and therefore you have instigated an argument. Now, sonny, welcome to the FSE graveyard where we ban you all with our sketchy rules as the tool. And why you say? Because we can, son.

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 11, 2013, 12:42:48 am »
Personally, I had more of a problem with Hypern being elected. Last night, he came to me in TS, while my regiment was doing training. He asked if he could get some votes for the Community Representative elections. I didn't like that. So that's my two cents.

Hypern is like that, and you should have reported him as soon as he did it. I would have! :L

Instigating arguments is such a broad term, for all could be potentially and usually innocently participating in this joke of a rule. Post an opinion, someone disagrees and therefore you have instigated an argument. Now, sonny, welcome to the FSE graveyard where we ban you all with our sketchy rules as the tool. And why you say? Because we can, son.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #710 on: February 11, 2013, 12:47:25 am »

Likewise.

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: February 11, 2013, 12:50:17 am »

Likewise.

Was it a swing vote? Or did you genuinely think someone such as Mikkel could better the community?

I mean, what did he even offer? Rocket launchers for everyone on EU1?

Offline Mekkil the Graet

• Donator
  • BACK AGAIN
    • View Profile
    • nApoleonic wArs!111
  • Nick: nApolenic_wArs!111_Dev_Mekkil
« Reply #712 on: February 11, 2013, 12:51:32 am »

...I do not hold the pleasure of having Vincenzo on my friendslist, and I certainly did not ask Olaf nor Admiral to vote for me. Just to mention a few examples you may know of yourself. An apology would be appreciated.

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 11, 2013, 12:54:15 am »
It was a matter of who spammed to get more accounts, or the people you told to vote for you. I guess it does represent people, but not people who give a shit about forum drama. Honestly we don't even understand what these reps are supposed to get.

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 11, 2013, 12:55:58 am »

...I do not hold the pleasure of having Vincenzo on my friendslist, and I certainly did not ask Olaf nor Admiral to vote for me. Just to mention a few examples you may know of yourself. An apology would be appreciated.

Why?

The people who voted for you fit the criteria of those who would vote for you, and if you manage to shock me by pulling up someone with integrity and without as many faces as big Ben then I would stand in awe but as it stands, I simply cannot believe they would vote for you under the premise of you fulfilling the role. Sorry, Mikkel, I just can't imagine what else you would do other than do a pledge of everyone gets unlimited build points in order to play warband: Minecraft edition.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
« Reply #715 on: February 11, 2013, 12:59:14 am »

Likewise.

Was it a swing vote? Or did you genuinely think someone such as Mikkel could better the community?

I wanted to vote for someone who has been around since MM, many of who up there weren't. I just feel in order to understand the community we have, you need to have been in it for quite a while, not only to know a lot of groups but also the underlying problems that have been re-occuring. Mikkel is also very good at communicating and articulating his points of view, which I also thought would be important.

Huh? This doesn't give admin powers on the servers.

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 11, 2013, 01:01:47 am »

Likewise.

I wanted to vote for someone who has been around since MM, many of who up there weren't. I just feel in order to understand the community we have, you need to have been in it for quite a while, not only to know a lot of groups but also the underlying problems that have been re-occuring. Mikkel is also very good at communicating and articulating his points of view, which I also thought would be important.

Gives him the ability to lobby for such game wrecking events. I have known Mikkel for years and I stand by my point that it was a bad, bad, bad vote :L.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
« Reply #717 on: February 11, 2013, 01:07:14 am »

Likewise.

Gives him the ability to lobby for such game wrecking events. I have known Mikkel for years and I stand by my point that it was a bad, bad, bad vote :L.

I've known him for probably a year now as well, and I don't think it was and since it was my vote, that is all that matters. I've no idea what you keep going on about, game wrecking, giving rocket launchers...:S What are you going on about, his task is to improve the community, not admin servers.

Offline Gragnok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stEB_Col_Gragnok
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #718 on: February 11, 2013, 01:09:20 am »
The people who voted for you fit the criteria of those who would vote for you,

What are these criteria exactly?
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: February 11, 2013, 01:11:52 am »

Likewise.

I've known him for probably a year now as well, and I don't think it was and since it was my vote, that is all that matters. I've no idea what you keep going on about, game wrecking, giving rocket launchers...:S What are you going on about, his task is to improve the community, not admin servers.

Oh, sorry, I forgot that as a community rep he could not make petitions in order to have something called a 'Fun night' where Olafsson comes on to blow everything up. Yes, it was your vote but you may as well of voted for Betty to be the community representative since heshe can argue her point across as well.

My last reply on the Mikkel matter.