Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 487931 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #1770 on: February 14, 2016, 09:40:36 pm »
Mander can play for Canada if he wants

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: February 14, 2016, 10:10:55 pm »
There was mini confusion. Well... I chose Britain and then felt bad for ditching my Russian and Ukrainian friends and decided to play for USSR team. I thought it was ok for me to play for the USSR team because someone put me onto the GB applications list.  The reason i was not put on GB list because Cazasar dislikes me. Whaaattt a kidddddd.

What a great story, I'm almost crying :'(
The Great Mandarinichik who redeemed himself and came back to save the glorious Mother Russia!

Anyway, the most pathetic thing is the behaviour of the "USSR" team, they are basically threatening the organizers saying: " Let us play together, or Russia and UA won't play". So, they are: 1) not accepting the point of view of the majority of the community; 2) not even listening to the organizers; 3) boycotting a clearly possible independent team RUS and team UA.
Are you kidding me guys? This is not a GF 7v7 cup, it's the NWWC. Idgas if you've played together before, you can play with your own nations now, there is really nothing to say. I dont even understand why are you doing it, to play with your friends? to be more competitive? Bah, it's just autistic imo.
Austria played together with Germany one/two times, but they now have a team and as far as i know they are happy. None from Belgium is crying coz he wants a BeNeLux coalition. Norway has some troubles, and that's easy to understand, but they have always tried to field their own team. Sooo what the heck is wrong with you guys

(Btw, if someone is still unsure about what nation Mandarinchik chose.. well.. it's all about your intellectual honesty, there is no doubt that he wanted to join team UK..)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 10:16:52 pm by Skyfall »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1772 on: February 14, 2016, 10:16:42 pm »
There was mini confusion. Well... I chose Britain and then felt bad for ditching my Russian and Ukrainian friends and decided to play for USSR team. I thought it was ok for me to play for the USSR team because someone put me onto the GB applications list.  The reason i was not put on GB list because Cazasar dislikes me. Whaaattt a kidddddd.

The Great Mandarinichik who redeemed himself and came back to save the glorious Mother Russia!

Anyway, the most pathetic thing is the behaviour of the "USSR" team, they are basically threatening the organizers saying: " Let us play together, or Russia and UA won't play". So, they are: 1) not accepting the point of view of the majority of the community; 2) not even listening to the organizers; 3) boycotting a clearly possible independent team RUS and team UA.
Are you kidding me guys? This is not a GF 7v7 cup, it's the NWWC. Idgas if you've played together before, you can play with your own nations now, there is really nothing to say. I dont even understand why are you doing it, to play with your friends? to be more competitive? Bah, it's just autistic imo.
Austria played together with Germany one/two times, but they now have a team and as far as i know they are happy. None from Belgium is crying coz he wants a BeNeLux coalition. Norway has some troubles, and that's easy to understand, but they have always tried to field their own team. Sooo what the heck is wrong with you guys
Canada is going to lose all of it's matches, because of the ping/slow speed, but after our massive discussion about it, we are basically resigned to fact. You don't see us bitching/boycotting.
That's the US's job.
Be like Canada.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1773 on: February 14, 2016, 10:44:40 pm »

:P

Mander can play for Canada if he wants

Plssss. Btwwww my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great,  great, parents are Canadian.

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #1774 on: February 14, 2016, 10:45:38 pm »
In the end it's up to the organisers to decide what's going to be the final decision. And if "Team USSR" does not adhere to the tournament rules/organisers decisions they should not be allowed to play at all. It's not a big loss anyway looking at this thread.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: February 14, 2016, 11:00:10 pm »
In the end it's up to the organisers to decide what's going to be the final decision. And if "Team USSR" does not adhere to the tournament rules/organisers decisions they should not be allowed to play at all. It's not a big loss anyway looking at this thread.
m8, the coalition was always. We dont care that EU gone mad this season. Ukraine, Belarussia, Russia played always together. We can make it like before, that everyone will play for team russia.
BTW in Nativ there is Ukraine+Russia team atm, because this game is dies and most of people already stopped playing it. same is wth NW
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1776 on: February 14, 2016, 11:02:53 pm »
UK was always together, we didn't care when people started wanting us to split with Ireland and Wales.

If a nation has enough players then why not split, the more the merrier.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: February 14, 2016, 11:04:55 pm »
UK was always together, we didn't care when people started wanting us to split with Ireland and Wales.

if it would be so, u would have nmore then 1 cptn aplication

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1778 on: February 14, 2016, 11:09:16 pm »

I swear this Kobzik might be relative of Arni , he had same invalid meaningless comments , arguments etc .

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: February 14, 2016, 11:10:37 pm »

I swear this Kobzik might be relative of Arni , he had same invalid meaningless comments , arguments etc .
u dont have better, m9

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: February 14, 2016, 11:26:43 pm »
Ok guys, we can make it easier for u

Elessar - russian
KOBZIK_UA - im from Crimea, just studying in Kiev National university, so i'm russian 2
ZORK - russian
Edvard_Kenway - russian
Besha - russian living in Latvia
Mandar1nch1k[MD] - Moldova
Kazak - russian
Sir-Follkas - he played even in 5v5 for russia, so russian
Alexander III - russian
Grey_Warden - belarussian
Mel - from Luhansk, he hates Ukraine, so he will play only for russia or coaltion
HooK - ukranian
Yoda - ukranian
ext_kill - ukranian

So how u can see there r only 3 ukranians. Ask them to make a team if u want. We can rename the team to team Russia but the rooster will be the same

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1781 on: February 14, 2016, 11:28:31 pm »
Just pointing it out there, we did a match against them and they have a really awesome team which works extremly well together. Would be a benefit for the level quality of the NWWC. But I can understand what some people pointed out too.

Ina <3
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: February 14, 2016, 11:30:11 pm »
Just pointing it out there, we did a match against them and they have a really awesome team which works extremly well together. Would be a benefit for the level quality of the NWWC. But I can understand what some people pointed out too.

Ina <3
why u had such russian ping? D:

Offline VivaLaVida

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: February 14, 2016, 11:55:34 pm »
Касазар,пошел ты нахуй,козел ебливый,СССР выебет твою Германию,а потом твоих сранных дружков-англоsuckсов,ублюдок ебанный.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 11:57:33 pm by VivaLaVida »

Offline VivaLaVida

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: February 14, 2016, 11:57:12 pm »
Франция уже проиграла нам с разгромным счетом,твоя команда следующая на очереди в gangbang'е от коммунистов.