Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 487985 times)

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #1110 on: January 30, 2016, 06:00:31 pm »
Yeah but there is not enough Ukraine players so they unite so few Ukrainian players can play also stronger teams make tournament better.

There are probably more active Ukranians than Norwegians on NW and yet Norway has been able to field a team in M-NWWC and last season of NWWC, regardless of it being a good team or not. So just because you don't have good enough players is no excuse to even try fielding a team as you're too ashamed to get your asses stomped in a video game...

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1111 on: January 30, 2016, 06:03:56 pm »
Nation: Poland
Player's Name: Warder
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018522037

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: January 30, 2016, 06:20:06 pm »
Yeah but there is not enough Ukraine players so they unite so few Ukrainian players can play also stronger teams make tournament better.

There are probably more active Ukranians than Norwegians on NW and yet Norway has been able to field a team in M-NWWC and last season of NWWC, regardless of it being a good team or not. So just because you don't have good enough players is no excuse to even try fielding a team as you're too ashamed to get your asses stomped in a video game...
Well said.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: January 30, 2016, 06:40:47 pm »
Never spaghetti Welsh independence
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: January 30, 2016, 06:43:18 pm »

Moreovere they shouldnt be allowed to merge with Russia, that can easily find 15 good players. I'm sure that Ukraine could have its own team, but if they don't find enough people they should merge with Belarus and Moldova, Russia can play well without the ukranian support.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: January 30, 2016, 07:01:41 pm »

Well said.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize they only want to have a coalition in order to get the strongest team possible. Defeats the purpose of having this nation cup imo. If its all about getting the strongest team possible then just make 4 teams, North, South, East and West.

Bs

+1

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #1116 on: January 30, 2016, 07:13:54 pm »

Well said.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize they only want to have a coalition in order to get the strongest team possible. Defeats the purpose of having this nation cup imo. If its all about getting the strongest team possible then just make 4 teams, North, South, East and West.

West would win it
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1117 on: January 30, 2016, 07:28:31 pm »
I can't wait to play half our rounds on a NA server!!!!!
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: January 30, 2016, 07:34:58 pm »

Well said.

West would win it
Because server is in the west.

It is hard to find Ukrainian players since they don't even know about the forum, and I think teams that have high ping should be allowed some adventages. Belorus-Ukraine-Moldova what the fuck would that be you know Moldovans are Romanians which means romanic and not Slavs. It would be like uniting Slovenia and Italy.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:42:54 pm by McPero »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1119 on: January 30, 2016, 07:56:32 pm »

Moreovere they shouldnt be allowed to merge with Russia, that can easily find 15 good players. I'm sure that Ukraine could have its own team, but if they don't find enough people they should merge with Belarus and Moldova, Russia can play well without the ukranian support.

I only know one Belarus player - Warden. Never heard of Moldovian players, only Mandarinchik, but he lives and plays for the UK, so this coalition would be pretty pointless.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: January 30, 2016, 08:12:23 pm »

Wow, if you're so sure then name 15 Ukrainian players? You probably dont even know any Ukrainian players apart from KOBZIK  ;D
I was the Captain of Ukrainian team last year. From my experience, i can tell you that Ukraine cannot find 15 players.... And when I say " they cant find 15 players" i don't mean that they cant get 15 strong players, i mean that literally cant find 15 active players. Only 4-5 Ukrainian players are active.
Which means?
They cant form a team. There is only 1 Belarus player that is active which is Grey Warden. Only 1 Moldavian player that is active which is me but Im playing for GB soo?  1 Latvian player which is Besha. So all together we have 7 players :) For mini-NWWC we needed 8 players and i found 8 players including me.

5 players from Ukraine
1 player from Belarus
1 player from Latvia
Total : 7 players...
7 players isnt enough for NWWC.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 08:14:28 pm by MaNdar1nch1k »

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: January 30, 2016, 08:22:19 pm »
Ukraine has just 5 players in total? Ok boy i believe you

Try to find your players instead of crying in the forum because you wanna play with mother russia.

Btw idgas about what countries ukraine should merge with, but this country shouldnt be russia, they can find enough players and they can be competitive even without ukraine, so the ua-rus coalition doesnt make any sense
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 08:29:55 pm by Skyfall »

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: January 30, 2016, 08:30:23 pm »
Ukraine has just 5 players in total? Ok boy i believe you

Try to find your players instead of crying in the forum because you wanna play with mother russia.

Btw idgas about what countries ukraine should merge with, but this country shouldnt be russia, thery can find enough players and they can be competitive even without ukraine, so the ua-rus coalition doesnt make any sense

Mate you chat so much shit. Im not crying cus im not even playing for RUS or UA. Every NWWC RUS and UKR played together and it shouldn't stop just cus autistic people like you dont want them to play. Stop crying about them playing together and deal with it. Simple.

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: January 30, 2016, 08:37:27 pm »
The community is changed, there are more players now. Maybe the coalition made sense in the past years,  but nowadays it doesnt. Norway has a team, greece has a team, even bulgaria and finland. So I really believe that the problem is in the cpts of Ukraine. Everyone knows that you/they are doing it just to be more competitive, so its kinda ridiculous.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: January 30, 2016, 08:42:56 pm »
The community is changed, there are more players now. Maybe the coalition made sense in the past years,  but nowadays it doesnt. Norway has a team, greece has a team, even bulgaria and finland. So I really believe that the problem is in the cpts of Ukraine. Everyone knows that you/they are doing it just to be more competitive, so its kinda ridiculous.

UA cant find enough players, im not joking dude.
RUS wont play without UA.
UA wont play without RUS.
Which means both teams wont take part in the tournament which is a shame :(