Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 483427 times)

Offline Owaine

• Second Lieutenant
  • Aide de Camp sans Frontières
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BNS Tobias
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #720 on: January 26, 2016, 06:43:52 pm »
Nation: France
Player's Name: Owen
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063471282/

Haze

« Reply #721 on: January 26, 2016, 06:48:34 pm »
Why not make 2 nwwc server one in France for west conference: NWWC-1 - fra,GB,germany,Netherlands,Ireland,belgium,italy,spain,austria.                                                                                                           One in east europe (east germany can work)for east conference: NWWC-2. - Turk,ukrayn,russia,greece,czech,Poland,bulgaria,etc..
If one nation from east conférence face an other from east too = they play on NWWC 2 (then they got a large better ping).
Like this if there is west vs west = NWWC-1
if there is West vs East = NWWC-1 cus nwwc -1 is better than 2 if we take the average ping of both nation.

And this system allow fair fight against na and west/east eu:
NA vs west = NWWC 1 - New York (host by na captains)

NA vs east = NWWC 2 - New York.

Edit : my tablet is german quality,sorry                                                                                             
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:40:40 pm by Haze »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #722 on: January 26, 2016, 06:49:54 pm »
nice post haze :D Well, neither me nor rommel shit money so yeah.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #723 on: January 26, 2016, 07:05:53 pm »
The EU community has proven and bragged that they have more skill and talent than NA. Prove it anther time, NA is willing to play at EU time and EU speed just with fair ping. Ye?
how will Russians, Turks or Greeks play on that server ?

If the turks and the canadians played against each other would it be fair to play all 20 rounds on a french or netherlands server giving the turks 80-90 and the canadians 95-120. Bassically the difference isnt too bad.

I don't really mind if NA does take part in the NWWC, but i have to say :

One of the points of the NWWC is Having fun.
By doing this, you lose all the fun. Trust me, you guys won't enjoy your time on the EU servers, and neither will we on the NA servers.

Besides, the final scores between a NA team and an EU team won't be representative at all.
Then you lose another point of the NWWC : the competition.

Not at all.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Haze

« Reply #724 on: January 26, 2016, 07:08:19 pm »
2 40 slots server are needed for this solution, pls :D

Offline Tallie

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tallie
« Reply #725 on: January 26, 2016, 07:10:10 pm »
On simrai.com they sell good warband servers for only €0,10 per slot. You could host 2 there?

Offline SilverFlamingo

• Sergeant Major
  • Melee
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: January 26, 2016, 07:12:54 pm »
After talking about all the drama with Caz, we came to the decision that there will only be a team for GB and for Ireland, since the tournament is there to measure a countries overall melee-skill. Wales and Scotland are not sovereign countries and there for will not have a team. Moreover we will not move any matches to NA servers since there are only playing 32 players from NA in total.

My arse, Germany, France, Spain and the rest of the EU countries should not play. You have based your rules on the issue of "sovereign countries". Which no EU country qualifies.
What is the meaning of sovereignty? "The quality or state of being sovereign, or of having supreme power or authority. the status, dominion, power, or authority of a sovereign;royal rank or position; royalty. supreme and independent power or authority in government as possessed or claimed by a state or community."

Either find an other excuse to remove Wales, Scotland and NI, or answer why you let EU countries play?  Most of the EU countries are not independant. EU controls: Currency, borders managed, state-spending, taxes, foreign policy, citizen laws and rights, and your trade deals and maintaints the highest court in the land.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:18:05 pm by SilverFlamingo »
Also lmao Canada leaving USA behind. Canada is fucking 3rd world we are literally becoming poor.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: January 26, 2016, 07:14:46 pm »
After talking about all the drama with Caz, we came to the decision that there will only be a team for GB and for Ireland, since the tournament is there to measure a countries overall melee-skill. Wales and Scotland are not sovereign countries and there for will not have a team. Moreover we will not move any matches to NA servers since there are only playing 32 players from NA in total.

My arse, Germany, France, Spain and the rest of the EU countries should not play. You have based your rules on the issue of "sovereign countries". Which actually removes your own nation.

What is the meaning of sovereignty? "The quality or state of being sovereign, or of having supreme power or authority. the status, dominion, power, or authority of a sovereign;royal rank or position; royalty. supreme and independent power or authority in government as possessed or claimed by a state or community."

Either find an other excuse to remove the nations or answer why you let EU countries play?  Most of the EU countries are not independant. EU controls: Currency, borders managed, state-spending, taxes, foreign policy, citizen laws and rights, and your trade deals and maintaints the highest court in the land.

1) u r a meme
2) u dont understand anything about politics

Offline SilverFlamingo

• Sergeant Major
  • Melee
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: January 26, 2016, 07:16:21 pm »

My arse, Germany, France, Spain and the rest of the EU countries should not play. You have based your rules on the issue of "sovereign countries". Which actually removes your own nation.

Either find an other excuse to remove the nations or answer why you let EU countries play?  Most of the EU countries are not independant. EU controls: Currency, borders managed, state-spending, taxes, foreign policy, citizen laws and rights, and your trade deals and maintaints the highest court in the land.

1) u r a meme
2) u dont understand anything about politics

I didn't mention politics you ididot. I rebuffed his comments about sovereign nations. The English meaning, disqualifies most EU countries.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:19:05 pm by SilverFlamingo »
Also lmao Canada leaving USA behind. Canada is fucking 3rd world we are literally becoming poor.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #729 on: January 26, 2016, 07:22:45 pm »
Why not make 2 nwwc server one in France for west conference : NWWC-1 fra,GB,germany,Netherlands,Ireland,belgium,italy,spain,austria.                                                                                                                   One in east europe (east germany can work)for east conference : NWWC-2.                                                                                                                                      Turk,ukrayn,russia,greece,czech,Poland,bulgaria,etc....                                                                                                                             If one nation from east conférence face an other from east too = they play on NWWC 2(then they got a large better ping).Like this if there is west vs west = NWWC-1                                                                                                                                                 if there is West vs East = NWWC-1 cus nwwc -1 is better than 2 if we take the average ping of both nation.                                                        And this system allow fair fight against na and west/east eu.                                                                                                               NA vs west = NWWC 1 - New York (host by na captains)                                                                                                                                                                   NA vs east = NWWC 2 - New York.                                             Edit : my tablet is german quality,sorry

I agree with Haze about his opinion here , from turkish team we only have Berkovic and Metalsie having low ping on french servers , rest is 70+ . But of course servers are not free , I dont mind If organizers host it on only french server , we will try our best .

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #730 on: January 26, 2016, 07:27:17 pm »
The EU community has proven and bragged that they have more skill and talent than NA. Prove it anther time, NA is willing to play at EU time and EU speed just with fair ping. Ye?
how will Russians, Turks or Greeks play on that server ?
if they have about 100 ping on France/UK servers I think it would be fair just to play on the EU. Or if they would rather play half the rounds on a Eastern Europe server and the other half on NA server.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #731 on: January 26, 2016, 07:33:15 pm »
Thing is that EU will be divided into lots of countries (around 12-16) where as NA will get to play as 2, Canada and USA. They have quite an advantage really in terms of the player-base if we play on a NA server as well, and it'll just end up like the NA v EU event. Even when EU were clearly performing better the score was very close due to that massive ping advantage on NA servers, forcing what I believe to be a somewhat inaccurate result.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: January 26, 2016, 07:35:09 pm »
Kaide, stop posting here. Go to a politics thread or something.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #733 on: January 26, 2016, 07:36:43 pm »
Thing is that EU will be divided into lots of countries (around 12-16) where as NA will get to play as 2, Canada and USA. They have quite an advantage really in terms of the player-base if we play on a NA server as well, and it'll just end up like the NA v EU event. Even when EU were clearly performing better the score was very close due to that massive ping advantage on NA servers, forcing what I believe to be a somewhat inaccurate result.

Quite the point , in that even we lost 2 rounds where EU team were like 8 v 4 , 6 v 2 or so against NA , cuz the server was hosted on west coast I think . Still even its on east coast it will give huge disadvantage to teams Caz mentioned about , but for west european countries I'd say why not ? In Native nations cup Turkey vs USA plays on UK , France servers mostly UK as far as I know .

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #734 on: January 26, 2016, 07:38:53 pm »
If you don't want to buy another server just do Russia/Turkey vs NA in France and UK, as Rebel said. The pings are more or less even.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.