Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 487989 times)

Haze

Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #2190 on: February 21, 2016, 08:48:08 pm »
Be nice Draken, Haze is far from representing the whole French scene ;)

But he is representing France in the competition...
Fortunately, the team is not desperate enough to get players from 61e.
Maybe next time who know huampt.

Seems like they are desperate enough to get 9 year old autist kids like you , who takes the game so serious even enough to say this ;
we will see who are the real warriors in this game,don't expect mercy from us,only death.

First look at yourself , before shit posting to other people
just look at how much message you posted here,you did 10 page of this thread yourself.
Who take this editions so seriously ? you are crying for russian every page.
So many message for what ? :
"pls remove russia,pls don't make russia-ukr"
Well say what you want the thing is that you just talking for nothing,your not admin,as i said,let admin do their job and end the problem with russian themselves
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 08:51:01 pm by Haze »

Offline Sinjide

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arthur MacFarlan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2191 on: February 21, 2016, 08:52:07 pm »
Then there is no need to show people how stupid you are by posting your shit on this thread and make things even worse.

Offline Enriik

• Second Lieutenant
  • Honneur
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_SLt_Enriik
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2192 on: February 21, 2016, 08:55:49 pm »
Then there is no need to show people how stupid you are by posting your shit on this thread and make things even worse.

8)

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2193 on: February 21, 2016, 08:56:46 pm »
Be nice Draken, Haze is far from representing the whole French scene ;)

But he is representing France in the competition...
Fortunately, the team is not desperate enough to get players from 61e.
Maybe next time who know huampt.

Seems like they are desperate enough to get 9 year old autist kids like you , who takes the game so serious even enough to say this ;
we will see who are the real warriors in this game,don't expect mercy from us,only death.

First look at yourself , before shit posting to other people
just look at how much message you posted here,you did 10 page of this thread yourself.
Who take this editions so seriously ? you are crying for russian every page.
So many message for what ? :
"pls remove russia,pls don't make russia-ukr"
Well say what you want the thing is that you just talking for nothing,your not admin,as i said,let admin do their job and end the problem with russian themselves

Hmm I would call you an autist again but I already did , so I'll go ahead and call you an imbecile this time , my post was about you not about the coalition . The decision is already given that they wont be allow to , but as you are mentally incapable of understanding or let say reading an english text . You are keep shit posting people when russians are posting coalition teams , so Haze please stop now , you are embarrasing yourself and general image of french community .

Offline UniversitasMetal

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: February 21, 2016, 08:57:50 pm »

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #2195 on: February 21, 2016, 08:58:42 pm »
Back in NWEC 2014 we had some very specific rules that resolved and avoided nation/coalition drama like this. Most of it was never publically released but I'm going to release it here so that people can see how we did it and why it might be useful for this tournament.

Nation Eligibility Rules:

1. Persons who hold citizenship in the country are eligible to play for the nation.
2. Persons who hold permanent residency in the country are eligible to play for the nation.
3. Persons who have significant ancestry, e.g. a parent who originates from the country in question, and who also speak the official language(s) fluently, are eligible to play for the nation.
4. Persons who are within the same Region, as defined by NWEC, are eligible to play for the nation provided the Region Rules are not violated:

Region Rules:

Regions are defined by areas of common colour: https://db.tt/xrCwRMoq

1. Nation A can recruit players from Nation B only if both nations are in the same region.
2. Nation A can only recruit these players if Nation B cannot form a team.
3. Nation A can only recruit Nation B's players if more than 50% of the team remains from Nation A.

(On top of that exceptions were made for the nations of ex-Czechoslovakia and ex-Yugoslavia to make common teams make teams provided the nations involved could not make teams of their own.)
--

These rules more or less cover every possible conflict over nation eligibility to a reasonable degree in my opinion. They enable, for example: an ethnic Russian living in Ukraine to play for Russia, an Italian-speaking Swiss to play for Italy, a 2nd-generation Turk living in Germany to play for Turkey, a player from Monaco to play for France since Monaco will probably never have enough for a team, the ex-Yugoslavs to form a team if none of their nations have enough to make individual teams.

To give some examples of what was achieved with this rule-set which allowed more people to take part without breaking the whole notion of a 'national' competition:

Archer - He's from either Latvia or Estonia (can't remember which) but was allowed to play for Finland via the Region rules since Latvia/Estonia could not make a team
Berkovic - 2nd generation Turk living in Belgium: has Turkish parents and speaks fluent Turkish, allowed to play for Turkey
Bulgarian_Soldier - Bulgarian allowed to play for ex-Yugo provided 50% plus of ex-Yugo team remained ex-Yugo
Kore and Smyky allowed to play together in ex-Czechoslovakia team when one is Czech and the other is Slovak

I think adopting these rules would solve a lot of the problems we're having at the moment.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 09:11:24 pm by Evanovic »
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Draken193

• Captain
  • I like turtles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Draken
« Reply #2196 on: February 21, 2016, 09:02:40 pm »
WTF Sinjide, don't even try to insult Master Haze, aren't you afraid to talk like this ? He will fking find  you in france and show you the REAL WARRIOR, and no, SINJIDE, don't expect mercy IT IS TOO LATE he will KILL YOU.

Haze

« Reply #2197 on: February 21, 2016, 09:19:49 pm »
Hmm I would call you an autist again but I already did , so I'll go ahead and call you an imbecile this time , my post was about you not about the coalition . The decision is already given that they wont be allow to , but as you are mentally incapable of understanding or let say reading an english text . You are keep shit posting people when russians are posting coalition teams , so Haze please stop now , you are embarrasing yourself and general image of french community .
Nope, rebellious,im not agree with you,call me like you want it won't make you more smart rebellious,you're the kind of guy who not accept the opinions of others,you are killing this thread since 100 page with you trash talking with russia and now with me and "France",stop talking about france pls,im not talking about turkey at all

Someone must be there to calm you rebellious,you and your aggressiveness.
The admin has made a decision, yes, but call ppl "imbecile,stupid,idiot" is just show that you're here to say bullshit and clashing,its what you did since 40 page,look the last 40 page and get more lucid before giving lessons

Make thing even worse ? i don't think so.
Some guys are saying the same shit about russia since 40 page,this thread is not here for this.
Some must understand that this is not their problem and should stop talking as admin.

Offline Berkovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ne mutlu Türküm diyene!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sikik
« Reply #2198 on: February 21, 2016, 09:38:52 pm »
Nope, rebellious,im not agree with you,call me like you want it won't make you more smart rebellious,you're the kind of guy who not accept the opinions of others,you are killing this thread since 100 page with you trash talking with russia and now with me and "France",stop talking about france pls,im not talking about turkey at all

The admin has made a decision, yes, but call ppl "imbecile,stupid,idiot" is just show that you're here to say bullshit and clashing,its what you did since 40 page,look the last 40 page and get more lucid before giving lessons

Make thing even worse ? i don't think so.
Some guys are saying the same shit about russia since 40 page,this thread is not here for this.
Some must understand that this is not their problem and should stop talking as admin.

Reminds me of you making people spampost the previous NWWC thread (not the mini one) about you wanting to captain the French team.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #2199 on: February 21, 2016, 09:42:43 pm »
I french vote for le Haze !!!

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #2200 on: February 21, 2016, 09:50:58 pm »
Oh America has a team of 4 now. #GoingPlaces
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Tournesol

« Reply #2201 on: February 21, 2016, 09:54:57 pm »

We're ready to fuck Russia-Ukrayn and all others noob team of this event (99% of this event ? Yes surely) im so much sure than we will fuck you that im really surprised that so much ppl are scared to let you merge,you gonna loose anyway,wat is the problem ? haha
You talk a lot,you and others slavic noobs,it's soon time to fite,talk,talk,we will see who are the real warriors in this game,don't expect mercy from us,only death.

Rebel is aggressive you say ?

Offline kevin99

• Private
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: February 21, 2016, 10:10:42 pm »
Nation: Sweden
Player's Name: Kevin99
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028565458/

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2203 on: February 21, 2016, 10:14:51 pm »
Please add JeffMcBiggie & JonnyBoy to team GB, last slot will be decided soon.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #2204 on: February 21, 2016, 10:26:55 pm »
We've had 2 trials and this is the current status of the GB roster, since the front-page just has the sign-up list:

Co-Captain: Herishey
Co-Captain: Evan
Roster:
Axiom
Blackbeard
Bobertini
Evan
fatkoala
JeffMcBiggie
JonnyBoy
Harrier
Herishey
Majestic
Mandar1nch1k
2oothbrush
Zeus
[1 slot left]
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:32:16 pm by Evanovic »
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC