Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 483431 times)

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #1995 on: February 18, 2016, 11:41:16 pm »

guis, we wont argue. We already told everyone that there will be no just ukranian or just russian team. Even in NC2016 there is RUS+UKR team. But okay, i think caz knows what he is doing with no letting the russian community to play at all.

Not fair m8  >:(

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: February 18, 2016, 11:43:45 pm »
Kob, Hook, Ext Kill + your 3 preobaz folk. Hey look, that's 6 already. Didn't even take that much looking to find 6 fake ruski's

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: February 18, 2016, 11:44:23 pm »
Kob, Hook, Ext Kill + your 3 preobaz folk. Hey look, that's 6 already. Didn't even take that much looking to find 6 fake ruski's

Nice one. 6 players, now get to 14.

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Nock

« Reply #1998 on: February 18, 2016, 11:46:19 pm »
Too bad theirs no South African players  :'(

lewis pls

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: February 18, 2016, 11:47:20 pm »
read my message again. There will be no ukranian team. Hook played 3 years for team rus, he was even cptn of the team. But u can try to find some noname ukranian... thats not my business anymore
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Cruor_Volt

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_Sap_Cpl_Cruor_Volt
« Reply #2000 on: February 18, 2016, 11:51:35 pm »
Why is it suddenly a problem to have yet another multinational team? It wasn't before and there's no good reason for it to be now.

Okay to finally settle this issue: The USSR shit will NOT be allowed. Its bs and everyone knows that. You give a vote signed by over 100 people and tell me that there are not enough people to play, how retarded do you think we are ?! So either make a Ukrainian and a Russian Team or just dont play.

To the Wales stuff: Ketchup, as long as your roster still doesnt have more than 9 men (you need 10min) you can spamm as much as you want, but there still wont be a team wales.

And yes the nordic countries will probably be allowed a coalition.

Pls dont argue too much over this. Thanks

"Pls dont argue too much over this" is a funny way to say you don't have much to back your position. Let them form their CIS team and play the game. Otherwise you will have 2 semi packed teams that will delay matches/rounds until they have enough people, granted they will have them at all. From past experience, separating those teams will cause one to have no people to even sign up, and the other one will have people spread across a dozen timezones, which makes it impossible to manage. If you want national teams, how do you plan to account for countries that are multinational to begin with? This is all stupid e-drama for the sake of e-drama.

CCCP name idea is really retarded. Same like Germans would decide to create, name their team  IIIrd Reich.
I wish you played as well as you talk :-\
Not really..... CCCP = USSR = a union of different countries

1. This name - it's a very poor trolling.
  2. I feel, that the explanation is redundant.
  3. If you are serious, with this name I can explain you what it's foolish.
  4. You need a private lessons, from someone experienced, if you ever, eveeeer want to troll again. That's just ridicoulus what are you trying to do right now. 
   5. Above all Russians, were victims of this system - communism. That's why it's totally strange for me, that you want to play as a CCCP :P
I understand ur point of view, but u dont know all the truth about USSR u want so see only bad side of that country and dont want to see the good one. Thats why u cant judge us. If it was absolutely terrible country like the 3rd Reich we wudnt choose this name...U just should less watch  news m8. Nowadays, u can say the same about Russia like about USSR earlier. Of course this is easy to say that Russia is the main reason of your problems that Russians want the 3rd World War! This is bullshit and I dont want to speak about our coalition, members or name no more, I'm just sick of this.

All really irrelevant.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2001 on: February 18, 2016, 11:52:27 pm »
Go ask the Preobaz folk, they'll probably have some hidden Ukrainians.
who does not know how to block? ofc m8

They are pretty good, you aren't a top player too

I found 13 ukrainian players looking in the FSE forum for 5 mins so if you really wanna play you can do it.

Just let USSR play, stop crying about them playing together. Kinda ruining the tournament if they dont play.
Like SIr folka said. 10 Russians and 4 Ukrainians. There wont be an Ukrainian team so let the Ukrainians join Russian team. Which means the team will stay the same.

You care a lot about Ukrainian and russian guys. Nice, coz you were the first who left their team for a personal advantage

Btw, you dont wanna play coz your strategy "let us play as CCCP or we won't play" didnt work? Well gtfo from the thread, we won't miss you
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 11:57:25 pm by Skyfall »

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: February 18, 2016, 11:57:44 pm »
Go ask the Preobaz folk, they'll probably have some hidden Ukrainians.
who does not know how to block? ofc m8

They are pretty good, you aren't a top player tho

I found 13 ukrainian players looking in the FSE forum for 5 mins so if you really wanna play you can do it.

Just let USSR play, stop crying about them playing together. Kinda ruining the tournament if they dont play.
Like SIr folka said. 10 Russians and 4 Ukrainians. There wont be an Ukrainian team so let the Ukrainians join Russian team. Which means the team will stay the same.

You care a lot about Ukrainian and russian guys. Nice, coz you were the first who left their team for a personal advantage

Btw, you dont wanna play coz your strategy "let us play as CCCP or we won't play" didnt work? Well gtfo from the thread, we won't miss you
ok find now an ukranian cptn, There were no apps for this but u have time till sunday.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2003 on: February 19, 2016, 12:00:40 am »
Like I care, it's not mah job

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: February 19, 2016, 12:03:52 am »
Like I care, it's not mah job
ye i dont care cause its not my job 2. I never aplied to be in Ukr team. Actually where were you all past 3 seasons with ur flamy speeches about how should play our team?

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: February 19, 2016, 12:05:44 am »
bboyka kobzik ext kill hook phillipo alessandro bron thrall yourdeath alexedia edward kenway denoir kapitan atilla DenusKO sir follkas

Do I need to continue?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 12:12:11 am by bobertini »

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: February 19, 2016, 12:09:55 am »
bboyka kobzik ext kill hook phillipo alessandro bron thrall yourdeath alexedia edward kenway denoir hook kapitan atilla DenusKO sir follkas kapitan

Do I need to continue?
find this players, ask them) why u telling me this? I didnt apply for cptn of Ukraine. edward kenway denoir kapitan atilla -not ukranians btw. it would actually make sence if all this players would play nw )))

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: February 19, 2016, 12:11:07 am »
bboyka kobzik ext kill hook phillipo alessandro bron thrall yourdeath alexedia edward kenway denoir hook kapitan atilla DenusKO sir follkas

Do I need to continue?

1) you said HooK twice.
2) Who the fuck is phillipo alessandro bron thrall yourdeath???? I dont know them but if they are real names then they probs not active cus i havent seen them.
3) Edward Kenway is Russian m8
4) DenusKO quit nW about a year ago...
5) denoir kapitan atilla is not Ukrainian :( ( P.S dont even know who he is either )

Offline Elessar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: February 19, 2016, 12:11:15 am »
bboyka kobzik ext kill hook phillipo alessandro bron thrall yourdeath alexedia edward kenway denoir hook kapitan atilla DenusKO sir follkas kapitan

Do I need to continue?
I dont even know who is phillipo, bron, thrall and yourdeath, alessandro and DenusKO are inactive, edward kenway is russian, kapitan is polish, im not sure about nationality of atilla and denoir and u counted HooK twice.

Offline Elessar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: February 19, 2016, 12:12:12 am »
bboyka kobzik ext kill hook phillipo alessandro bron thrall yourdeath alexedia edward kenway denoir hook kapitan atilla DenusKO sir follkas

Do I need to continue?

1) you said HooK twice.
2) Who the fuck is phillipo alessandro bron thrall yourdeath???? I dont know them but if they are real names then they probs not active cus i havent seen them.
3) Edward Kenway is Russian m8
4) DenusKO quit nW about a year ago...
5) denoir kapitan atilla is not Ukrainian :(
lol I didnt refresh the page