Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 483432 times)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #1950 on: February 18, 2016, 02:57:17 pm »
 The Tournament has not even started and we allready reached page 131 so perhaps its time for the organisers to take some sort of action rather then to allow people go on with pointless arguments.
In my opion the Norwegian and Finland team Should be merged if they really cant form there own team (if the Danish people would lack people as Well then they Should be allowed as Well to play in that coalition)

Also which person still believes that Macedonia can make a team lol I mean a team like the Balkans has more succes of being a team (if morgoth doesnt take charge of it ::) )

And simply for the lack of nations attending seeing that if a coalition like the Danish, Fins and Norwegians would happen meaning that this tournament would lose 3 nations so 3 teams are being merged into one a back up is needed, there for I support the team of Wales they were allowed once before to play in the NWWC... Why not now ???
Hell even a team like Gibraltar can be put in to save this tournament from having a lack of nations playing and there for making it pointless to have this tournament.

I would really take it in consideration Caz and Rommel.

Offline Ancient

• First Sergeant
  • The Resurrection
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1951 on: February 18, 2016, 03:05:38 pm »
Train wreck.
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1952 on: February 18, 2016, 03:11:05 pm »
I have only ever spoken to 2 people from Macedonia in this community, 1 of them is the only signup on here. The other gives little fuck.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: February 18, 2016, 03:15:48 pm »
Rly? because Denmark has enough players to put together a team. Confirmed by danish member.
What the hell is a "danish member"?
Hey, if he knows who wants to play on the danish national team, he should sign up as captain. I haven't applied yet, so the spot is open for pretty much any dane who can find people who can and want to play for the team.
I might do it, since PhonieX, who used to be the danish captain, is unable to play NW anymore. I might do it because there are actually a few danish players, like myself, that really want to play, and the only way we can is through initiative.
The first time I took charge of the danish team, we had to bail out due to too few players showing up. Despite how easy it was to fill the roster limit with danes, I couldn't predict how unenthusiastic they were for the team and the event itself, a few even had fucking regimental training a higher priority than an NWWC match.
How much I want to play, doesn't weight more than how much I don't want to sit 2 hours before the match and 15 minutes past due to wait for more players to show up, just so we can start playing.
Trust me, if I could, I would form the exact same team I could last year. It was the best danish team I had been a part of. It is, however, only a fraction of them that wants to play now.

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: February 18, 2016, 03:28:46 pm »
Then that danish member should start gathering people.

Isn't there like a danish regiment with tons of members?
The danish community used to be big, and is actually still pretty active. I'm not too familiar with the dainsh regiments, I have played a few events with some of them every now and then.
It's actually pretty fun to play with them, but the sad thing is how much hate and bitch talking there is between some of the players and regiments. It doesn't help that the majority of them (at least to my experience) aren't older than 12.
Despite how well it went last time, there are many who have gone inactive, a couple don't want to play NWWC, and X players don't want to play if anyone from group Y is in the team.
Sometimes when I invited someone, they would ask who was on the team, and after knowing, decline because they don't like who's on the team because they've played for a certain danish regiment. It's not easy to find neutral players that only plays for international teams.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1955 on: February 18, 2016, 04:12:05 pm »
Then that danish member should start gathering people.

Isn't there like a danish regiment with tons of members?
The danish community used to be big, and is actually still pretty active. I'm not too familiar with the dainsh regiments, I have played a few events with some of them every now and then.
It's actually pretty fun to play with them, but the sad thing is how much hate and bitch talking there is between some of the players and regiments. It doesn't help that the majority of them (at least to my experience) aren't older than 12.
Despite how well it went last time, there are many who have gone inactive, a couple don't want to play NWWC, and X players don't want to play if anyone from group Y is in the team.
Sometimes when I invited someone, they would ask who was on the team, and after knowing, decline because they don't like who's on the team because they've played for a certain danish regiment. It's not easy to find neutral players that only plays for international teams.

Just saying that Danish guy is a legend he can summon a team in no time.

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: February 18, 2016, 04:40:41 pm »
I agree with Melton, more or less same with Norwegian team. It's easy to put up names, but several are halfway inactive or have IRL priorities which obviously matter more than some video game, hence the lack of enthusiasm between many of the players makes it quite difficult to field even 8 active players who are willing to show up for every single match/training match. Besides I cba dealing with captaincy like last NWWC and not sure if zappy really wants to either. Even during mini-NWWC it was hard to get 5 players to actually show up.

I myself want to play of course, but there is also the fact that no one wants to deal with the cancer that is being a captain of a team with people whose attendance is uncertain most of the time, and that goes for like more than 50% of the team.

Besides Norwegians and Danes can at least understand eachother in their native tongue. Teaming Norway with Finland is like teaming Austria with Serbia or something. There is no linguistic nor cultural connection unless you're from Finnmark. And it's not like we're doing this to field a stronger team or anything. But the most intuitively natural coalition is between Norway-Denmark if both are lacking in active members willing to play for their country.

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: February 18, 2016, 05:32:26 pm »
finland is dank

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1958 on: February 18, 2016, 08:20:01 pm »
The only coalition that should be allowed is the Balkans

Easy problem solved

Ok , then remove the Czechoslovakia coalition ?

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: February 18, 2016, 08:20:35 pm »

Easy problem solved

^

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #1960 on: February 18, 2016, 08:32:25 pm »

Easy problem solved

^
we don't need hokej xD

Offline Barraclough

• Major
  • melee is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: February 18, 2016, 08:48:13 pm »
we need rhodesia
The reg with the best memes by far. Not even a contest. Also decent at shooting I guess.
The best reg in the world apparently

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: February 18, 2016, 09:47:26 pm »
Okay to finally settle this issue: The USSR shit will NOT be allowed. Its bs and everyone knows that. You give a vote signed by over 100 people and tell me that there are not enough people to play, how retarded do you think we are ?! So either make a Ukrainian and a Russian Team or just dont play.

To the Wales stuff: Ketchup, as long as your roster still doesnt have more than 9 men (you need 10min) you can spamm as much as you want, but there still wont be a team wales.

And yes the nordic countries will probably be allowed a coalition.

Pls dont argue too much over this. Thanks
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: February 18, 2016, 10:13:49 pm »
Okay to finally settle this issue: The USSR shit will NOT be allowed. Its bs and everyone knows that. You give a vote signed by over 100 people and tell me that there are not enough people to play, how retarded do you think we are ?! So either make a Ukrainian and a Russian Team or just dont play.

To the Wales stuff: Ketchup, as long as your roster still doesnt have more than 9 men (you need 10min) you can spamm as much as you want, but there still wont be a team wales.

And yes the nordic countries will probably be allowed a coalition.

Pls dont argue too much over this. Thanks

Co-Captain: Ketchup
2nd Co-Captain: Reynold
Roster: Ketchup, Ciski2002pl, Davos, Potato69, Prawn, Revan, Monkey, Bawo, Reynold, Lacey, Fraud

R U NOT ENTERTAINED
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: February 18, 2016, 10:14:47 pm »
Hey there,

Rommel told me that I am Referee for the Event, so please add me to the List.

Friendly Regards,

Lone
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.