Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 488017 times)

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #1830 on: February 15, 2016, 05:42:30 pm »
Imo if Russia and UKR can have a coaltion it's only fair to let Scandinavia happen, Czechoslovakia too oh and why not throw in Germanic countries because Austria and Luxembourg will struggle to field a team, coalitions all round lads!

Shush. Lux makes a team with Afghanistan and Canada

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1831 on: February 15, 2016, 05:43:26 pm »
Imo if Russia and UKR can have a coaltion it's only fair to let Scandinavia happen, Czechoslovakia too oh and why not throw in Germanic countries because Austria and Luxembourg will struggle to field a team, coalitions all round lads!

Shush. Lux makes a team with Afghanistan and Canada
ah soz, i guess we will let Germany and Austria merge with Netherlands instead then.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: February 15, 2016, 05:49:15 pm »
You keep saying there are simply not enough people applying to be in the team cause they don't know about it. Have you even messaged any russian/ukrainian player from any of those many regiments? Have you even tried to find 1 person outside of your bubble of op melee gods that would surely rek in the tournament? Great represantation and effort. You must have their steam. Surely it wouldnt hurt to personaly ask some people if they want to represent their country? Lazy assholes
You're like John Snow, you know nothing about this situation but call us Lazy assholes??? KOBZIK posted an announcement about begining of the NWWC 2016 in main Russian group in VK (analog of FaceBook) and only 15-20 ppl answered. And the most of them didnt even come to selection. More than that, a lot of RU community's players cannot play at 11 p.m.

Great job mate, you posted about the tournament on a forum where nobody goes to. I was talking about taking the actual initiative and talking to people personaly whether they are interested or not. You think you can just hide behind your so called effort and say that you notified 5% of the community by posting on forum. Great mate. Out of the entire team of czechoslovakia only about 4 people know this forum even exists. And yet we have 14 people in the team. Why? Cause our Captain Kore actually messaged people and asked them personaly. That's why you are lazy assholes.

Offline 17th_JR_Pplk

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: February 15, 2016, 05:56:57 pm »
You keep saying there are simply not enough people applying to be in the team cause they don't know about it. Have you even messaged any russian/ukrainian player from any of those many regiments? Have you even tried to find 1 person outside of your bubble of op melee gods that would surely rek in the tournament? Great represantation and effort. You must have their steam. Surely it wouldnt hurt to personaly ask some people if they want to represent their country? Lazy assholes
You're like John Snow, you know nothing about this situation but call us Lazy assholes??? KOBZIK posted an announcement about begining of the NWWC 2016 in main Russian group in VK (analog of FaceBook) and only 15-20 ppl answered. And the most of them didnt even come to selection. More than that, a lot of RU community's players cannot play at 11 p.m.

Great job mate, you posted about the tournament on a forum where nobody goes to. I was talking about taking the actual initiative and talking to people personaly whether they are interested or not. You think you can just hide behind your so called effort and say that you notified 5% of the community by posting on forum. Great mate. Out of the entire team of czechoslovakia only about 4 people know this forum even exists. And yet we have 14 people in the team. Why? Cause our Captain Kore actually messaged people and asked them personaly. That's why you are lazy assholes.
All reg leaders were informed. The team is build from 6 russian regs. VK is not a forum, it has 100+ active users included regiment leaders.
17thJR,Preobraz,Saints,Petrograd,8thMGR,41stSBR were personaly told to bring ppl to the trials by KOBZIK. In this team there are 4 reg leaders of 4 different regiment.
But most of the ppl didnt attaned even on the 1st trials cause of time and lack of interes.
There is even a vote about the coalition made by KOBZIK were 80% of the RU community voted for the coalition.
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 06:00:14 pm by 17th_JR_Pplk »

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: February 15, 2016, 06:07:38 pm »
13 people are interested in a non-coalition team? Good news! They are enough to make a team!

Step one: find 3-4 ukrainian guys (you should already have 6-7 skilled ukrainians)

Step two: form team UA!

Step three: find other 7-8 good russian players (this would be pretty easy since you have an active community with 100+members and all the regiments are there)

Step four: form team RUS!

Yuppiih, you dont need to thank me

Bonus step: remove all the CCCP 11yo fankiddos from your roster. (Skills: autism -50, retardness -50)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 06:13:34 pm by Skyfall »

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: February 15, 2016, 06:18:10 pm »

All or none

Our Scandinavian brethren are having problems fielding teams, can we all into Scandinavian Team.

Only if Roman Empire coalition is allowed  :-*

Or axis coalition ;D

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: February 15, 2016, 06:19:35 pm »
I've a new idea. Let's come back to XVII century, Poland takes western UKR players, and Russia eastern ones.
Spoiler

[close]
Ofc It can works with a BLR players. Therefore your one guy from Latvia will just play for Sweden. Guess he already should start to learn important words like "bork" "volvo" "Allah Akbar" which are surely the most popular ones there.   

Then everyone will be unhappy, and we can together complain. As in Poland we love to complain about everything and everyone, everytime! This system is totally unfair, and without any sense - that's why I'm very sure that we can use it.

PS.
If you want to play as a CCCP, so I demand also West/ East Francia teams!

PS 2. Or we can use this map ^^
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 06:24:13 pm by Warder »

Offline Buda

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: February 15, 2016, 06:26:44 pm »
How about not allowing coalitions?

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: February 15, 2016, 06:34:37 pm »
That would make tournament more interesting.
 Coalitions should be allowed only between really small countries, with no chances to create own team on their own. Like Luxemburg. I'm sure that both Ukraine and Russia can form a teams. Another thing is that together they're very strong, but when we separate them both teams have no real chances to win against UK/NL/FRA/GER - when their coalition I think can do it.   
  Anyway all of you, should remember that it's tournament of nations, not teams created to win this. So logic "We've 4 good players, if we merge with another country we can win this. Okey, SWE-POL sounds great".
 And btw 2 years ago that would be easier to accept UKR-RUS coalition I must say xDDDD

« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 06:36:09 pm by Warder »

Offline 17th_JR_Pplk

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: February 15, 2016, 06:38:44 pm »
13 people are interested in a non-coalition team? Good news! They are enough to make a team!

Step one: find 3-4 ukrainian guys (you should already have 6-7 skilled ukrainians)

Step two: form team UA!

Step three: find other 7-8 good russian players (this would be pretty easy since you have an active community with 100+members and all the regiments are there)

Step four: form team RUS!

Yuppiih, you dont need to thank me

Bonus step: remove all the CCCP 11yo fankiddos from your roster. (Skills: autism -50, retardness -50)
You are so smart.  Go ahead,  gl.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: February 15, 2016, 06:43:21 pm »

hmm.. interesting thought

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1841 on: February 15, 2016, 06:50:21 pm »

Yeh, remove the GB as its a Coalition and form England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: February 15, 2016, 06:51:13 pm »

All reg leaders were informed. The team is build from 6 russian regs. VK is not a forum, it has 100+ active users included regiment leaders.
17thJR,Preobraz,Saints,Petrograd,8thMGR,41stSBR were personaly told to bring ppl to the trials by KOBZIK. In this team there are 4 reg leaders of 4 different regiment.
But most of the ppl didnt attaned even on the 1st trials cause of time and lack of interes.
There is even a vote about the coalition made by KOBZIK were 80% of the RU community voted for the coalition.
Spoiler
[close]
Why would I care about the RU community voting on coalition. They have no fucking say in this. This is tournament of NATIONS not COALITIONS. If your people dont want to play for their country then don't play at all. Too bad you don't have enough players.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1843 on: February 15, 2016, 07:00:38 pm »
This argument was pointless from the beginning. We have been playing with the coalition from the very start and there were no problems prior to now. Does it have anything to do with us being in the lead or perhaps personal animosity of organisers towards our captains? Somehow it makes me think that if our team was led by Beorning or Sani, nobody would have objected. Is this kind of conduct professtional?
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: February 15, 2016, 07:17:04 pm »
   The thing is : why if both countries are able to create own teams, you want to play as a coalition. To increase chances.
   And this is our current problem, some organisers will allow you to form a coalition tournament to make tournament more interesting and tense, and some won't to make it real nations cup. 
   Aaaaaaand this coalition might be harsh for players from western Ukraine.  Am I right?  ;D