Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 487999 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #1815 on: February 15, 2016, 11:56:55 am »
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1816 on: February 15, 2016, 12:11:48 pm »
Nation: France
Co-Captain: LeBrave
2nd Co-Captain: Peponi
Roster: Troister, Deus, Tardet, LeBrave, Peponi, Omi, ReiKor, Vade, FaZe, Maharbaal, Skikers, DayBoul, Extazz94, TBA
GL ;)
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: February 15, 2016, 12:17:28 pm »
If you ever want to understand the reasoning of Psychotic murderers, just host NWWC.

Rommel and me will deal with this this evening. Also if you type in something different then english in here consider yourself banned from this thread.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: February 15, 2016, 12:30:36 pm »
nice insults bro, says alot about the Russian community.

Judging Russian community based on one person. Just dont  :P

I suggest we all stop spamming and just wait till this evening when caz and rommel decide on what will happen.  No point discussing it anymore.

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #1819 on: February 15, 2016, 02:14:16 pm »
Just let the ethnic Russians living in Ukraine/Belarus/wherever play for Russia, it's how it always was in previous tourneys and it seems to be the best conflict resolution without actually messing up the national premise for these tournaments. It's the same principle as letting a French guy living in Belgium to play for France or a German living in Austria to play for Germany. We don't need to bring out all the dirty slavic laundry to solve this.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 02:17:56 pm by Evanovic »
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: February 15, 2016, 04:17:33 pm »
Let's make a coalition between Lux, Canada and Afghanistan. I want an enormous discussion about it. Thx

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1821 on: February 15, 2016, 04:51:50 pm »
Our Scandinavian brethren are having problems fielding teams, can we all into Scandinavian Team.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1822 on: February 15, 2016, 04:59:04 pm »
Can I join the finnish team? my great, great,great,great,great uncles grandads dog once killed a finnish man which basically makes me off the blood.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Elessar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: February 15, 2016, 05:06:15 pm »
Just let the ethnic Russians living in Ukraine/Belarus/wherever play for Russia, it's how it always was in previous tourneys and it seems to be the best conflict resolution without actually messing up the national premise for these tournaments. It's the same principle as letting a French guy living in Belgium to play for France or a German living in Austria to play for Germany. We don't need to bring out all the dirty slavic laundry to solve this.
Красава, я полностью тебя поддерживаю. 8)

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: February 15, 2016, 05:13:46 pm »
If you ever want to understand the reasoning of Psychotic murderers, just host NWWC.

Rommel and me will deal with this this evening. Also if you type in something different then english in here consider yourself banned from this thread.
Elessar read this quote.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: February 15, 2016, 05:19:40 pm »
Our Scandinavian brethren are having problems fielding teams, can we all into Scandinavian Team.

Only if Roman Empire coalition is allowed  :-*

Offline Elessar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: February 15, 2016, 05:21:12 pm »
You keep saying there are simply not enough people applying to be in the team cause they don't know about it. Have you even messaged any russian/ukrainian player from any of those many regiments? Have you even tried to find 1 person outside of your bubble of op melee gods that would surely rek in the tournament? Great represantation and effort. You must have their steam. Surely it wouldnt hurt to personaly ask some people if they want to represent their country? Lazy assholes
You're like John Snow, you know nothing about this situation but call us Lazy assholes??? KOBZIK posted an announcement about begining of the NWWC 2016 in main Russian group in VK (analog of FaceBook) and only 15-20 ppl answered. And the most of them didnt even come to selection. More than that, a lot of RU community's players cannot play at 11 p.m.

Offline Elessar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: February 15, 2016, 05:23:04 pm »

Elessar read this quote.
nah I didnt insult anybody

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: February 15, 2016, 05:39:11 pm »

Elessar read this quote.
nah I didnt insult anybody
Never said you did.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1829 on: February 15, 2016, 05:40:18 pm »
Imo if Russia and UKR can have a coaltion it's only fair to let Scandinavia happen, Czechoslovakia too oh and why not throw in Germanic countries because Austria and Luxembourg will struggle to field a team, coalitions all round lads!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.