Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 487963 times)

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #1155 on: January 31, 2016, 12:31:25 am »
cool Kobzik, you get the opportunity to gain players and refuse them. that really shows your effort in creating a russian team. Guess a Russian Ukrainian coalition is really the only way to create a team hue.

top kek
I'm the only Ukrainian in this community so yeah
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: January 31, 2016, 12:32:27 am »
RIP dan.

Rip dans friends from ukraine that where in 5te.

Btw Kobzik, could you pls not double post all the time and rather edit the first post ? thanks
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
« Reply #1157 on: January 31, 2016, 12:34:12 am »
cool Kobzik, you get the opportunity to gain players and refuse them. that really shows your effort in creating a russian team. Guess a Russian Ukrainian coalition is really the only way to create a team hue.

top kek

You should open your eyes, there is entire Ukranian Regiments, yes, I guess they're mostly not bred to take part in melee tournaments but I'm sure a few of these are good enough who may not be so known within the community. Speak to the leaders of these regiments, I forgot the names of the Regiments (Very long names) sorry about that, but I know they exist.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1158 on: January 31, 2016, 12:35:53 am »
Sanitarium, DanTheMan, Phillipo, Alisa,  Ext_Kill, Twister, HooK, Wonka, Kobzik, Alessandro, Thrall, YourDeath, Sir Folkas and Bronn - All Ukrainian?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: January 31, 2016, 12:35:58 am »

top kek

You should open your eyes, there is entire Ukranian Regiments, yes, I guess they're mostly not bred to take part in melee tournaments but I'm sure a few of these are good enough who may not be so known within the community. Speak to the leaders of these regiments, I forgot the names of the Regiments (Very long names) sorry about that, but I know they exist.
where is this Ukrainian Reg, tell me

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: January 31, 2016, 12:36:34 am »

top kek

I have the leader on my friends list, I will find him and get back to you

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: January 31, 2016, 12:36:49 am »
Sanitarium, DanTheMan, Phillipo, Alisa,  Ext_Kill, Twister, HooK, Wonka, Kobzik, Alessandro, Thrall, YourDeath, Sir Folkas and Bronn - All Ukrainian?
Half of them not playing

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: January 31, 2016, 12:37:20 am »
all of these are good. Good think that Herishey knows the ukrainian community better than Kobzik !

Half of them not playing
yes they are ?! Well maybe not all of them, but I see a lot of them on gf quite frequently
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: January 31, 2016, 12:38:07 am »
Well Sweden got their 3 best players in history of NW out of retirement to play for this tournament ;p

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: January 31, 2016, 12:38:12 am »

top kek

I know every Reg in Russian community.  There is no Ukrainian regs there

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1165 on: January 31, 2016, 12:39:08 am »
Who cares if they're active, doesn't take long to get back into the swing of things again. 1 Hour on gf and you're good.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: January 31, 2016, 12:42:38 am »
all of these are good. Good think that Herishey knows the ukrainian community better than Kobzik !

Half of them not playing
yes they are ?! Well maybe not all of them, but I see a lot of them on gf quite frequently
u see a lot of them?))))  when did u see last time Alessandro,  Phil,  twister,  thrall(that is really shit player)  youredeath(who is this guy),  Bronn. Extkill sad me that he don't want to play,  hook won't play cause he's playing nativ. So we have Alisa me and Dan.  Nice team

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: January 31, 2016, 12:43:43 am »
The community is changed, there are more players now. Maybe the coalition made sense in the past years,  but nowadays it doesnt. Norway has a team, greece has a team, even bulgaria and finland. So I really believe that the problem is in the cpts of Ukraine. Everyone knows that you/they are doing it just to be more competitive, so its kinda ridiculous.

UA cant find enough players, im not joking dude.
RUS wont play without UA.
UA wont play without RUS.
Which means both teams wont take part in the tournament which is a shame :(

Their choice. Right now they are doing nothing to sort out a Russian Team so I hope the organizers see this lack of effort and dont give in to their demands.

Well they said without the coalition they are not playing and thats it. Sooo i guess no Russia and Ukraine this year :(

Coalition doesn't make sense. Coalition made no sense last NWWC either. There was no coalition last NWWC.
If it would be a shame or not is a personal opinion.
There was coalittion ( the mini NWWC 5v5 doesnt count) The coaltiont was evry season so pls dont tell me

Of course the Mini NWWC counts. Russia and Ukraine have together a population of over 165 million. Why ffs do you think there is a need for a coalition. Isn't it enough that some of the russian people obviously used autoblock last time?

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: January 31, 2016, 12:44:02 am »
you are the definition of an autist

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: January 31, 2016, 12:44:06 am »

top kek

I know every Reg in Russian community.  There is no Ukrainian regs there

Talk to bboyka, He's the Ukrainian leader of Preobraz, a regiment with over 60 Ukrainians and 70 Russians in it. Take your pick.