Author Topic: 44th 'East Essex' Regiment of Foot - "The Fighting Fours" - [EU] - 30/11/2015  (Read 140675 times)

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
44th

Offline Hikitaaa

• Sergeant Major
  • 4-Azowski ONE LOVE | NoName_Werder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NoName_Werder
  • Side: Neutral
I begin hate 44th
I am a Werder, im 16 and im from Russia. Have some good melee skill. Last nicks: Hikitaaa. Kromer
Was a Colonel of 4-Azowski. | Was member of (Ru regs): 8th_MGR, [CE], 4-Azowski. Siberian, 41stSBR, 1stRRS, [Saints], LGA)As CO) | Was member of (Eu regs): 8eCC, Spartan, 61e(Love you), 78th, 44th, 82e, K-KA_Nr57, 18e. Nr12 | Was member of (GF teams): Femens, NoName(RiP)
Now member of (Gf team): -. | Now member of (Ru reg): -. | Now member of (Eu reg): 66th (Cpl)
Was an organisator/Admin of: Winter Russian Duel Tournament.
Now play in: M&B (NW, IE, PF, PW), Hearthstone, Dota 2, Warcraft 3, Diablo 3. And a lot of old strategic games

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile

Offline Hikitaaa

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
I am a Werder, im 16 and im from Russia. Have some good melee skill. Last nicks: Hikitaaa. Kromer
Was a Colonel of 4-Azowski. | Was member of (Ru regs): 8th_MGR, [CE], 4-Azowski. Siberian, 41stSBR, 1stRRS, [Saints], LGA)As CO) | Was member of (Eu regs): 8eCC, Spartan, 61e(Love you), 78th, 44th, 82e, K-KA_Nr57, 18e. Nr12 | Was member of (GF teams): Femens, NoName(RiP)
Now member of (Gf team): -. | Now member of (Ru reg): -. | Now member of (Eu reg): 66th (Cpl)
Now play in: M&B (NW, IE, PF, PW), Hearthstone, Dota 2, Warcraft 3, Diablo 3. And a lot of old strategic games

Offline Sergeievich

• Major
    • View Profile
You were banned for a reason. Before you start hating anything or anyone, maybe you should question your level of maturity, your disproportionate reactions and your general behaviour.

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
You were banned for a reason. Before you start hating anything or anyone, maybe you should question your level of maturity, your disproportionate reactions and your general behaviour.
To be fair. We allowed you access to our teamspeak and our servers, even after your departure. But you dishonored that. You started trolling us, hence why you have been banned.

Offline Hikitaaa

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
I hate you

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
I hate you
Good to know. Your ban will maintain until you wish to come off your naughty step. Goodbye.

Also no more posting on our thread Hikitaaa / Werder.

Offline Duke

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
bamp  ;)

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
Deus Vult!

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
can i have a rich tea biscuit please?

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
can i have a rich tea biscuit please?
Yes plz

Offline Sergeievich

• Major
    • View Profile
Can i have a rich coffee biscuit please?

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Can i have a rich coffee biscuit please?
wat?

Offline Sergeievich

• Major
    • View Profile
You heard me.