Author Topic: European Community Lists - Another List Added!  (Read 184003 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: European Community Lists - Current List Added!
« Reply #1005 on: July 16, 2016, 04:57:59 pm »
Alator has a bad ping and still play well  ;)
Not all can do that

Then put Rebel higher in your list.
But rebellious is shit lol

Not at all?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #1006 on: July 16, 2016, 04:59:54 pm »
bob you don't like me or ?

wht is this shity list omg.... Stark 2nd ? o_O troister better than me ... ? mopin herishey ect... I like this players but i'm sry you cant say they are better than me. Look last tournys 3/4 winner or 2nd, 3rd is Haze me or extazz

it's just my opinion peace.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 06:59:44 pm by LeBrave »
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Nock

« Reply #1007 on: July 16, 2016, 05:00:02 pm »
Yeah im rasist on czechs GG :D i would like to know , how did ya get these points and list .:D But it s really funny to see hokej on the bottom of the list

Hes get -30 for autoblock soz fam

whole 66Pp got autoblocks Kappa
I think Czechs/Slovaks have the best and tightest community in the game, maybe because autoblock

It s because we know each other very well and play a lot together :)
Unlike the french community, where we keep shittalking on each others back and where we're always making drama and saying that "this guy is shit" or "he's a cunt".

We, frenchies, probably have the worst community out there, to be honest.

+ Kore, Rebe WAS good but you can't say that he's still good nowadays, I'm sorry but if even me can beat him and if he's 90, there's a problem somewhere

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1008 on: July 16, 2016, 05:02:41 pm »
bob you don't like me or ?

wht is this shity list omg.... Stark 2nd ? o_O troister better than me ... ? mopin herichay ect... I like this players but i'm sry you cant say they are better than me. Look last tournys 3/4 winner or 2nd, 3rd is Haze me or extazz

it's just my opinion peace.

Welllll you're not particularly good at groupfighting js xddddd, troister currently better than u, cant speak for the others but maybe  ::) ::) ::)
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: July 16, 2016, 05:03:39 pm »
Spoiler
Yeah im rasist on czechs GG :D i would like to know , how did ya get these points and list .:D But it s really funny to see hokej on the bottom of the list

I think Czechs/Slovaks have the best and tightest community in the game, maybe because autoblock

Unlike the french community, where we keep shittalking on each others back and where we're always making drama and saying that "this guy is shit" or "he's a cunt".

+ Kore, Rebe WAS good but you can't say that he's still good nowadays, I'm sorry but if even me can beat him and if he's 90, there's a problem somewhere
[close]

I can say he is good nowadays, NWWC was a good proof.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: July 16, 2016, 05:04:22 pm »

Ye, ur good guys ;D
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Nock

« Reply #1011 on: July 16, 2016, 05:05:33 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

XDDDDDD

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #1012 on: July 16, 2016, 05:07:00 pm »
 :P

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: July 16, 2016, 05:07:35 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

XDDDDDD

Well he and Berk carried Turkey quite hard, against UK if I am not mistaken, they were beasts.

unlike you

Haze

« Reply #1014 on: July 16, 2016, 05:10:28 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

XDDDDDD

Well he and Berk carried Turkey quite hard, against UK if I am not mistaken, they were beasts.

unlike you
He wasn't on FRA team.
Would have been difficult imo ^^'

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: July 16, 2016, 05:11:18 pm »
I know he wasn't  ::)

Nock

« Reply #1016 on: July 16, 2016, 05:11:48 pm »
Ofc unlike me, I'm not Turkish ? And wasn't in France team bc didn't want to ? Bc I wasn't friend with 3/4 of the team ? You sure haven't 1v1ed Rebe is a while Kore, and you're inactive anyway, haven't seen you on the game for a while, you shouldn't even talk (still love u tho)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: July 16, 2016, 05:13:41 pm »
Ofc unlike me, I'm not Turkish ? And wasn't in France team bc didn't want to ? Bc I wasn't friend with 3/4 of the team ? You sure haven't 1v1ed Rebe is a while Kore, and you're inactive anyway, haven't seen you on the game for a while, you shouldn't even talk (still love u tho)

You wasn't in France team coz you are bad  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But I am not inactive? I only don't play on GF server that often.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: July 16, 2016, 05:14:26 pm »
Maybe this is why players shouldn't be graded^ :-[

Nock

« Reply #1019 on: July 16, 2016, 05:15:30 pm »
Spoiler

You wasn't in France team coz you are bad  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But I am not inactive? I only don't play on GF server that often.
[close]
"It was at this moment Nock knew, Kore was a childish kid"

+ as a reminder, u'r shittier than me rip, managed to tie against Czech navy with LesChefs aka shitteamcreatedforbanter with Crumpet in the roster XD
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 05:19:09 pm by Nock »