Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6]  (Read 363148 times)

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6] STARTS 2/7
« Reply #1575 on: February 27, 2016, 02:41:31 am »
gg 10-0 8th loss

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1576 on: February 27, 2016, 02:42:07 am »
92nd 7 - 3 1stIB

Good match by both sides.

Offline Chev

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: February 27, 2016, 02:47:46 am »
7 - 3 USMC

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1578 on: February 27, 2016, 02:51:44 am »
gg 84th whatever they're named now. good match
click here to join the 84th

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
« Reply #1579 on: February 27, 2016, 03:17:39 am »
4th 7 - 3 22nd

gg
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: February 27, 2016, 03:20:45 am »
A message to all regiment leaders. For the past few matches, I've noticed that there has been an influx of players who, according to what I'm told by regiment leaders, have been in their regiment for a good while but they are not on the official NANWL Rosters. Remember as the rules state, we go off the NANWL Rosters submitted by each regiment, NOT your own personal roster. So I urge every regiment leader to message Nathan/Sintrabean your new additions and to continue doing so whenever you acquire a new player or forget to add a pre-existing player. A pre-existing player will not get a 3 match ban if the regimental leader can prove he was on their roster prior to the NWL season. However, all other players, whether they be new or old (not provided sufficient evidence) will still get a 3 match ban.

This is the official NANWL Rosters list, if you are NOT up to date on your own regiments names then please double check all of the names and send additions to Nathan/Bean: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lnJhpswRjHuPt_SfZIH38sZpHZzNHu1S5boO7AuPA6A/edit#gid=0

Now to all of the referees, if you're reading this, I still noticed that a good portion of you do not have the Admin Tool mod. It is very useful and I urge you to download it immediately: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=25629.0

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #1581 on: February 27, 2016, 03:22:37 am »
Not trying to be rude or anything but...are you even like in position of power? I often see you writing shit like weve decided or idk just declaring stuff like if mod or smth and it confuses the hell out of me
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1582 on: February 27, 2016, 03:23:40 am »
No offense Squirts, but you're a trial referee xD why you telling us refs what to do??

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: February 27, 2016, 03:25:51 am »
Well, to be fair I'm stating what no one else is stating. No one is addressing it/caring, so yeah. I'm just doing what I'm noticing. I know I'm just a trial ref, but I'm already seeing things that just need to be adjusted. Plus, I posted this with Nathan's permission, not on my own accord. Whether I'm trialing or not, in my eyes I'm still a referee who's supposed to be upholding a standard. Also, I'm not ordering any one ref to do anything at all, I'm putting a useful tool to be shared by all refs due to its useful nature.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 03:28:19 am by GeneralSquirts »

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #1584 on: February 27, 2016, 03:26:42 am »
Community Name: JackieChan / DasMark
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/DasMark1994/
Regiment: 71st Highland Regiment of Foot
Why do you want to be a referee? Would like to watch some matches and I've mostly enjoyed refereeing them
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I hosted this before and refereed a lot of matches
Admin Experience: EU GF (Original one and 91st one), EU 91st Server, NA GF (all of the NA Groupfighting Servers), NANWL (all seasons), 71st Servers, NA PUGs, might be missing some but I believe that is it
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? I made them (for the most part)
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Yes, always have and always will

I would also like to become a moderator by the way.

+1

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1585 on: February 27, 2016, 03:30:00 am »
Well, to be fair I'm stating what no one else is stating. No one is addressing it/caring, so yeah. I'm just doing what I'm noticing. I know I'm just a trial ref, but I'm already seeing things that just need to be adjusted. Plus, I posted this with Nathan's permission, not on my own accord. Whether I'm trialing or not, in my eyes I'm still a referee who's supposed to be upholding a standard. Also, I'm not ordering any one ref to do anything at all, I'm putting a useful tool to be shared by all refs due to its useful nature.
If the refs need to be encouraged to download anything/do anything special either myself, Bondage, or the moderators will more than likely post.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: February 27, 2016, 03:30:28 am »
I mean...what youve been stating is already known by people yknow. It's literally why every match (or at least it should be every match) gets delayed in the early minutes to check their roster

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: February 27, 2016, 03:31:05 am »
If the refs need to be encouraged to download anything/do anything special either myself, Bondage, or the moderators will more than likely post.

That's the point, no one is posting it and we're about three weeks into NWL now.

I mean...what youve been stating is already known by people yknow. It's literally why every match (or at least it should be every match) gets delayed in the early minutes to check their roster

Contact me on steam, some information I want to share with you to bring you up to speed.

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
« Reply #1588 on: February 27, 2016, 03:36:28 am »
Something that grinds my gears.

In my 1v1 today, when the 8th dropped to 9 people and I out numbered by 2, 9 v 11, I was told to balance not only by Banana but also Nathan. I mean it's a fundamental rule which is 10 is minimum nwl line and if less than 10 you may have 11 vs. "x".

Another thing that REALLY grinds my gears last week, in my 1v1 vs the 4th, the referees almost always forgot about the 3 hill minute rule and didn't tell the 4th to get off the hill once, in the video they even remembered to say it but since we got into melee or w.e happened it wasn't necessary.

My point is this, the referees are forgetting fundamental rules about this league. They're forgetting the rule that people probably abuse the most, the 3 min hill rule and I mean today, in my 1v1 the whole 11 vs 9 telling me to balance is bs.

It's like you're  at basketball game and the referee doesn't know what traveling is.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: February 27, 2016, 03:39:48 am »
There's a report referee for a reason. You cant possibly hope for a problem to be fixed if you dont do anything about it.

Also, cmon Ody. Do you really have to be that prick and do the "DURR KID I CAN 11VWAHTEVER YOU CAUSE IT SAYS ON THE RULE"

Its common courtesy.