Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6]  (Read 363127 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6] STARTS 2/7
« Reply #1530 on: February 25, 2016, 02:18:08 pm »
Spoiler
Swift has to sit out for 3 matches. He joined the 71st under the name berserker then left and rejoined the 63e.
If he did play in a 1v1 for 71st then he should sit out 3 matches since he was in 71st and played a event with them.

Erm, from what I heard he just joined for like a few hours and then rejoined the 63e. But still, the fact he left the regiment and returned, regardless of our own regimental guidelines (24 hour rule) doesn't effect the NWL rules. So that's why I still said he should be marked with the three day. But yeah, bean's call. I'm just a poor walrus on a small iceberg floating into a sea of mystery.

There is a 24 hour rule?

Even still he was in the 71st for more than a day
Of course it's bean's call. Why would he cripple his own regiment despite him being the hand of justice of this league
[close]

Ody just sitting around like

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1531 on: February 25, 2016, 02:18:36 pm »
Anyone else ready for some good matches? Can't wait to see some good play from various regiments. Hype train.  :D

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: February 25, 2016, 02:22:49 pm »
Anyone else ready for some good matches? Can't wait to see some good play from various regiments. Hype train.  :D
I'm ready for rounds 5, 7, and 9 in league 2. Those will be the 3 matches that that define the league with the 45e, PSG, and USMC not losing a single match yet.

EDIT: I also think round 9 in league 1 with the 63e and 3eVolt will be a crazy one.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 02:25:01 pm by KillerShark »
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #1533 on: February 25, 2016, 08:42:26 pm »
Bondage for mod 2016
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline nathan6254

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4eGren AdjC
« Reply #1534 on: February 26, 2016, 12:08:54 am »
League 1,2, or 3: 2
Match: 13thFL vs 79th
Date: 2/28/2016
Hour: 8 eastern
Steam link:you got me

NANWL_6 Dallas
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 12:20:09 am by nathan6254 »

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1535 on: February 26, 2016, 01:09:01 am »
PSG v 7te tonight at 8:30pm EST. Finna be lit jk we gettin railed
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1536 on: February 26, 2016, 01:41:41 am »
So did the rules just get thrown out the window?

if they are gonna start letting people before 3 matches in they better let my brand new guys in as well who haven't been in a reg for awhile.

Since I spoke to Lawbringer last night I will speak to you guys as well.  The rules have not been thrown out nor will they ever be.  With regards to clarify the process to which I accept people goes something like this: If a regiment can PROVE with a picture from the steam group that the person who is in question to be placed on the roster joined the regiment before NANWL started or they have waiting 3 weeks in order to play than yes they will be put on the roster.  Otherwise yes that player will sit out for three matches.  Yes you guys will give an updated list to myself or nathan or another mod.

Speaking of mods 2 of the moderators have been removed as mods.  (Sorry guys not me  ::))  I will be looking for people who actively want to assist the mod team not just have a title.  Any questions as to what is involved with this position feel free to message me on steam.

With regards to Swift.  He will be suspended for 2 matches.  Since I was busy handling other people issues with NANWL I was not informed of him leaving and coming back.  From what I can tell he has met a fair punishment from his own regiment.

We also have some happy news: NANWL_3 and NANWL_4 are being switched from new york to Chicago.   We will now have 3 Chicago servers and 4 Dallas Servers. 

As always if anybody has any questions to what I have said above please send me a message on steam to avoid confusions on here.  Thank You
Papabean   

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: February 26, 2016, 02:52:57 am »
9 - 1    3eVolt Victory.

Good match by both the LIR and 3eVolt.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1538 on: February 26, 2016, 03:17:11 am »
PSG 9 - 1 7te

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1539 on: February 26, 2016, 03:30:21 am »
Vote BabyJ for moderator guys. I will not be active and i just want the title. Thank you for the vote.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
  • Urine speaks louder than words.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~WeastSide~Samuel_L_Jackson
« Reply #1540 on: February 26, 2016, 03:49:05 am »
Community Name: Portals, ~Weastside~Samuel_L_Jackson, MemelordMcNasty, F**********r, 3eVolt_Col_Grimsight ( on Na1), [3DM]Kmdr_Heinrich (also on Na1), 77y_Maj_Malakith (Eu servers), 19te_Lt_Moldplayer (Various servers).
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/meme12415135432
Regiment: PSG, atm, but they are kinda strict so I may get kicked out soon
Why do you want to be a referee? Because I have crippling social anxiety, and being an ref might fill my time that I might otherwise be spending crying about how lonely I am
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I never said I would make a good ref.
Admin Experience: I once ran a dark rp Garry's mod server, that only died in two weeks.
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? If read means "glance over" then yes.
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Probably not, but I suppose there's always a chance.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 03:51:15 am by Portals »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1541 on: February 26, 2016, 03:51:21 am »
Community Name: Portals, Weastside_Samuel_L_Jackson, MemelordMcNasty, F**********r, 3eVolt_Col_Grimsight ( on Na1), [3DM]Kmdr_Heinrich (also on Na1), 77y_Maj_Malakith (Eu servers), 19te_Lt_Moldplayer (Various servers).
Why do you want to be a referee? Because I have crippling social anxiety, and being an ref might fill my time that I might otherwise be spending crying about how lonely I am
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I never said I would make a good ref.
Admin Experience: I once ran a dark rp Garry's mod server, that only died in two weeks.
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Probably not, but I suppose there's always a chance.
+1 the most honest app ive ever seen
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #1542 on: February 26, 2016, 03:52:50 am »
Why has absolutely everyone moderated a Garry's mod server? Guess I missed that memo
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline KnightofStJohn

• First Sergeant
  • Deus Vult
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [PSG]Kpln_KnightofStJohn
« Reply #1543 on: February 26, 2016, 03:57:55 am »
Community Name: Portals, ~Weastside~Samuel_L_Jackson, MemelordMcNasty, F**********r, 3eVolt_Col_Grimsight ( on Na1), [3DM]Kmdr_Heinrich (also on Na1), 77y_Maj_Malakith (Eu servers), 19te_Lt_Moldplayer (Various servers).

+1 man, who wouldn't love portals as admin?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1544 on: February 26, 2016, 03:59:44 am »
10/10 app tbh tho

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)