Author Topic: North American Community Lists - NaCl [UPDATE 1.1: "Show Some Melee Competence"]  (Read 397152 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Ignoring failures. Right. What I think is happening is the 3eVolt is actually doing well right now and people are too arrogant to admit it.

Our recent accomplishments:
Dans GFing Tournament: 1st Place AND the top 4 teams were all 3eVolt groups except for 1 person
NWL Season 6 League 1: 1st Place
4-0 Groupfighting record vs a top 3 regiment; the 71st (which currently has some of the best players to ever touch the game)

Our failures:
Lost a few unofficial lbs which were meant to be for our new NCOs to practice leading

71st recent accomplishments:
Beat 3eVolt officially months ago
You also lost to us in a groupfight not long ago.

You can't really claim wins in a 2v2 tournament as a 3eVolt accomplishment, it wasn't a regimental effort. You also had one team that went out in the 1st round, so some 3eVolt members were among the best, and some among the worst, and if your taking non-regimental tournaments into account, 3e meme team also went out round 1 in the last 6v6 tournament. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Suns

1v1 to prove it all

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Can all of jackies tournament wins count for the 71st?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time

Grim has said multiple times that he is talking about current tournaments... this is why you were tier 3 shitposter.
jackie won some tournaments kinda recently
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

Grim has said multiple times that he is talking about current tournaments... this is why you were tier 3 shitposter.
jackie won some tournaments kinda recently

He did win the Twitch Duel League

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
71st and its has-been regiment should just remain in the grave lol. They were best for little under a year, then 18th showed up and brought everyone to heels. Cheesypants needs to grab his muenster and go back to Wisconsin. Oh yeah, 3e is pretty good too.

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
71st and its has-been regiment should just remain in the grave lol. They were best for little under a year, then 18th showed up and brought everyone to heels. Cheesypants needs to grab his muenster and go back to Wisconsin. Oh yeah, 3e is pretty good too.
We lost to the 18th once and beat them 3 times :O
Leader of the 71st

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
71st is currently 0-4 against the 3e in groupfighting matches. We haven't done a real 1v1 against them in a while, but I think the safer assumption is that the 3e would win such a 1v1. So taking into account our victory in the NWL, and 0 defeats in groupfighting vs the 71st, how exactly are you coming to the conclusion that they should be placed above us?

Also in regards to the 45e vs 3eVolt.. yeah we lost, it was unofficial (an excuse I know) but we play much differently in official matches. We had two new leaders leading a portion of that 1v1. I am still impressed with the 45e though, and I agree they deserve an increase in the ranks.

nah i'd say the gf record for us vs the 71st is about even, they stomped us at the beginning when we first started gfing them but we have been stomping them recently
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
The only time we lose is when we all stop caring about the shitty game and dont give a fuck, When we are trying to win nobody could beat us.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Redwall

• Second Lieutenant
  • Victoria Concordia Crescit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpl_James_Hart
The only time we lose is when we all stop caring about the shitty game and dont give a fuck, When we are trying to win nobody could beat us.
Who- you're shit mate

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
Sup, Sellout.
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Who- you're shit mate
Where'd you go Redwall, huh?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
just fight nerds

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093