Author Topic: North American Community Lists - NaCl [UPDATE 1.1: "Show Some Melee Competence"]  (Read 399733 times)

Offline Joseph4Lakers

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Community Lists - NaCl [#WBANTZ™]
« Reply #1980 on: March 11, 2016, 07:43:47 am »
Look, Dante, I will give you a brief moment of seriousness just to stop you from embarrassing yourself further.

Lets recap the points you are trying to make:

You come on this thread asking to be put on the list/higher on the list with your primary qualifications being that you beat Fancy, a mildly accomplished duelist at best (no offense to him), and Anthony, the guy notorious for going -1 and 18 in PUGs. You also failed to list any of your losses, which I would be willing to bet money that you have.

You failed to actually glance at the criteria for how people were ranked, and failed to notice that a majority of it is tournaments which you stay out of.

You then proceed to insist on how all important these random unofficial (I highly doubt these FT7s are near as official as you claim (with my doubts being based on watching how you carry out these FT7s on NA duel) are when ranking players, but also admit to failing to keep track of said FT7s. If they are so all important to you and even you cant keep track of them, imagine how everyone else views them.

You can call me full of shit all you like but at some point you are gonna actually have to say WHY im full of shit. Just like you are gonna have to say WHY you are good, else it is just you being full of shit.

Look Apoc, have you seen a doctor recently? You've embarassed yourself by not addressing anything. You're full of shit because you don't address anything and blow off my points without making any valid points of your own. You highly doubt if these Ft7's are as official as I claim because you've SEEN my ft7s on NA Duel. Lol you're full of shit bro cause I have many ft7's that are unofficial on NA Duel just for practice. The Official ones aren't like how you make it seem. Let me tell you how it usually is.
I'll ask someone on steam or in game if they want to Ft7, officially. I will tell them that the scores are going to be official, and if they're prepared. If they say no, we push it back to a later date so they can practice. If they agree, then we both pretty much agree that this is a legit ft7 and it's pretty much both of us in our best state currently. If that's not legit, then I don't know what is. And just because you're in a tournament, doesn't make those ft7's legit either. People can get shitty ping on those tournaments and sometimes people aren't as prepared as they usually are. AND on top of that, some people might get stressed and not play as well with all those people watching them. The Official Ft7's I take part in, are private with optimum ping. So GTFO kid.

You said something about Anthony. Thank you so much Apoc, that is what I was saying this whole damn time bro. He is not that good and he's ranked an 83 when I beat him twice. I should be ranked higher than him. You also said Fancy is not accomplished, than why is he ranked high? The points you're making is what I was saying but you are so blind to see that. I was saying exactly that, if someone is ranked an 83 or whatever, they should be at the same level as those in those ranks. If someone loses 7-1 twice, and is the same rank as someone else, that's BS.

You said I didn't look at the criteria of how people are ranked. I did. And the criteria isn't accurate because whether you like it or not, most of NW is biased against me, and won't ever give me credit for any Official Ft7's I win. They'll do what you do and just talk nonsense.

My Losses? I have lost MANY times dude, I play against beasts all the time. Look at the people in TAM, I train with top guys, who do you train with? We have many duels in TAM and our in house duels are unofficial and classified. But TRUST me, I get my ass kicked all the time. I said the records I've had are all RECENT. In this recent time, I haven't lost one official duel. (Except for Min, he beat me once). After 4 months, these duels are all deleted, for the new ones and they are posted whether I win or lose.

I don't understand why you guys are all hating, just answer my points. I'm actually helping you out because my points don't benefit me, they benefit us all as a whole. If the list would get updated often, it'd be more accurate. Whats your issue with that man?

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1981 on: March 11, 2016, 07:45:51 am »
Look, Dante, I will give you a brief moment of seriousness just to stop you from embarrassing yourself further.

You come on this thread asking to be put on the list/higher on the list with your primary qualifications being that you beat Fancy, a mildly accomplished duelist at best (no offense to him), and Anthony, the guy notorious for going -1 and 18 in PUGs. You also failed to list any of your losses, which I would be willing to bet money that you have.

You failed to actually glance at the criteria for how people were ranked, and failed to notice that a majority of it is tournaments which you stay out of.

You then proceed to insist on how all important these random unofficial (I highly doubt these FT7s are near as official as you claim (with my doubts being based on watching how you carry out these FT7s on NA duel) are when ranking players, but also admit to failing to keep track of said FT7s. If they are so all important to you and even you cant keep track of them, imagine how everyone else views them.

You can call me full of shit all you like but at some point you are gonna actually have to say WHY im full of shit. Just like you are gonna have to say WHY you are good, else it is just you being full of shit.

Look Apoc, have you seen a doctor recently? You've embarassed yourself by not addressing anything. You're full of shit because you don't address anything and blow off my points without making any valid points of your own. You highly doubt if these Ft7's are as official as I claim because you've SEEN my ft7s on NA Duel. Lol you're full of shit bro cause I have many ft7's that are unofficial on NA Duel just for practice. The Official ones aren't like how you make it seem. Let me tell you how it usually is.
I'll ask someone on steam or in game if they want to Ft7, officially. I will tell them that the scores are going to be official, and if they're prepared. If they say no, we push it back to a later date so they can practice. If they agree, then we both pretty much agree that this is a legit ft7 and it's pretty much both of us in our best state currently. If that's not legit, then I don't know what is. And just because you're in a tournament, doesn't make those ft7's legit either. People can get shitty ping on those tournaments and sometimes people aren't as prepared as they usually are. AND on top of that, some people might get stressed and not play as well with all those people watching them. The Official Ft7's I take part in, are private with optimum ping. So GTFO kid.

You said something about Anthony. Thank you so much Apoc, that is what I was saying this whole damn time bro. He is not that good and he's ranked an 83 when I beat him twice. I should be ranked higher than him. You also said Fancy is not accomplished, than why is he ranked high? The points you're making is what I was saying but you are so blind to see that. I was saying exactly that, if someone is ranked an 83 or whatever, they should be at the same level as those in those ranks. If someone loses 7-1 twice, and is the same rank as someone else, that's BS.

You said I didn't look at the criteria of how people are ranked. I did. And the criteria isn't accurate because whether you like it or not, most of NW is biased against me, and won't ever give me credit for any Official Ft7's I win. They'll do what you do and just talk nonsense.

My Losses? I have lost MANY times dude, I play against beasts all the time. Look at the people in TAM, I train with top guys, who do you train with? We have many duels in TAM and our in house duels are unofficial and classified. But TRUST me, I get my ass kicked all the time. I said the records I've had are all RECENT. In this recent time, I haven't lost one official duel. (Except for Min, he beat me once). After 4 months, these duels are all deleted, for the new ones and they are posted whether I win or lose.

I don't understand why you guys are all hating, just answer my points. I'm actually helping you out because my points don't benefit me, they benefit us all as a whole. If the list would get updated often, it'd be more accurate. Whats your issue with that man?

Im feeling a little sick after reading that post....

Offline Professor

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey this is personal text don't look at it
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 87th 87th 87th 87th 87th 87th 87th
« Reply #1982 on: March 11, 2016, 07:46:27 am »
I've killed jackie at least 5 times in melee. Where's my ranking? Should be at least 87 imo 8)
phd in being a fucking idiot

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #1983 on: March 11, 2016, 07:46:30 am »
~OFFICIAL~

Due to increasing reports of terrible posts, I Tammo, the forum police, will have to enact justice upon the perpetrators. I am the judge, jury, and executionor in this case, as it is severe and urgent. The punishment will be a torrent of steam calls. This is also a warning to all those who think they should post stinky memes, and silly remarks.

BE WARNED

~ Tammo,
fse forum's lord and savior

Offline Joseph4Lakers

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: March 11, 2016, 07:47:09 am »

Im feeling a little sick after reading that post....

You can't reply to it properly because you are like a little kid that got slapped from his father. There's nothing you can do, but just sit in shame. You have lost, you have lost.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1985 on: March 11, 2016, 07:47:34 am »
I should let people on FSE write my essays since y'all wanna type essays on forum posts
click here to join the 84th

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #1986 on: March 11, 2016, 07:49:02 am »
You say I dont reply to it properly, but then you say my reply actually going over your points isnt even a reply and then you refute my points by asking if i have been to a doctor lately

im sorry but

i think you dont understand how this works

Spoiler

[close]

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #1987 on: March 11, 2016, 07:54:59 am »
dan it wont let me steam call u

Online Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1988 on: March 11, 2016, 07:55:50 am »
Okay, Dante, the Criteria is mostly tournament focused, and is not limited to dueling.  You have to realize though, that, only you and whoever you fought knew about them (the duels), so it would be hard for Grimsight to factor them in without prior knowledge of them, hence why tournaments are more favored, cause they're officially recorded, and witnessed by many. Where as we only have your word stating that those matches happened and those were the scores. You also only (allegedly) beat 2 people on the current melee list, the other duels are non factors for placement.

Now, while you're claim that the list is reputation based isn't wrong, it's not the entire truth either, because people got their reputation from participating in tournaments, they didn't just add everyone on steam, say nice things about them and get placed.

If you want to see your rating increase I would suggest

-Signing up for both groupfighting and duel tournaments, as those have the heaviest weight.

-Dueling well known duelists and not just having your word as proof (a witness would be best)

-Reporting both your wins and losses, so as to give Grimsight the ability to better gauge your skill.

Offline Joseph4Lakers

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: March 11, 2016, 07:56:04 am »
You say I dont reply to it properly, but then you say my reply actually going over your points isnt even a reply and then you refute my points by asking if i have been to a doctor lately

im sorry but

i think you dont understand how this works

Spoiler

[close]
LOL Because you don't go over my points, you just say nonsense. I'm ending it here, once and for all. I won't give a shit about your replies cause I'm don't give a shit to be honest at this point. I just wan't to educate you before I leave. We got off track with your bullshit, so Ima fix it for you.

1. The RANKINGS should be updated every week by Official Ft7's with also keeping in mind Tournament results (Only for those that competed in tournaments, will the tourney results and recent Ft7's both be taken into consideration.)

What I mean by this is, lets say Jackie wins a tournament, and beats you in that tournament 7-4, and then recently you beat him 7-5, he shouldn't really go down by much in the recent rankings because it can still go either way, and greater emphasis will be put on the tournament results too.

2. If the NW Community KNOWS that they will be ranked higher or lower based on recent Official Ft7's, the NW community will seek out more Ft7's because they will want to get ranked higher, thus causing more duels and bringing in competition. This will motivate everyone to duel people, and keep the current tournament winners sharp too. Because if you won the Tournament, you shouldn't fear an Official Ft7 with the top 3, nevermind the other people in NW, because you should beat them since you're #1.

If you want to solve this whole controversy, we can have only 1 list. A top 10 list, of Current Meleers in NW that will also take in consideration recent Official Ft7s, (We can also have a Ft7 Thread where people set up official Ft7's that will show how good people are. Think of the Ft7's as the Regional Championships/Trials to get into the World Cup (Tournament).

Apoc, you're a great meleer, and I apologize if I hurt your feelings, but please look over my points and  hopefully you can realize, I'm helping the NW community by my suggestions. Peace, Im outta here. :D

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #1990 on: March 11, 2016, 07:57:03 am »
Its not just duels tho bro. There's a lot more to melee than dueling

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1991 on: March 11, 2016, 07:58:14 am »
I may be dumb but why are you only including 1v1s? I mean you can have other people playing with you on a team if you didn't know that. I even think that that's the point of the game. But what do I know, I'm not even ranked.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Joseph4Lakers

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: March 11, 2016, 07:59:46 am »
Okay, Dante, the Criteria is mostly tournament focused, and is not limited to dueling.  You have to realize though, that, only you and whoever you fought knew about them (the duels), so it would be hard for Grimsight to factor them in without prior knowledge of them, hence why tournaments are more favored, cause they're officially recorded, and witnessed by many. Where as we only have your word stating that those matches happened and those were the scores. You also only (allegedly) beat 2 people on the current melee list, the other duels are non factors for placement.

Now, while you're claim that the list is reputation based isn't wrong, it's not the entire truth either, because people got their reputation from participating in tournaments, they didn't just add everyone on steam, say nice things about them and get placed.

If you want to see your rating increase I would suggest

-Signing up for both groupfighting and duel tournaments, as those have the heaviest weight.

-Dueling well known duelists and not just having your word as proof (a witness would be best)

-Reporting both your wins and losses, so as to give Grimsight the ability to better gauge your skill.

First of all, I'd like to say Thank you for actually replying properly and giving me your point of view. Look at my recent response to Apoc on what I thought about what should happen.

The Results in my duels are all 100 Percent legit, you can ask them. And only 3 people in those duels, I want credit for, not the people that aren't on the list. I also only keep the recent ft7's of 4 months ago to present. Because people always improve or get worse so we should have current performances, not holding someone back for what happened in 2014 etc. I've had no losses in quite a while in Official Duels, only once to Min.

My big things is that, we should have an updated list with NEW Ft7 results every week by people in NW, and that should be taken in consideration. Look at my reply to Apoc for more details.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #1993 on: March 11, 2016, 08:00:04 am »
Ill just rape you all @ the next NW LAN anyway.. everyone knows im a LAN player only

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #1994 on: March 11, 2016, 08:01:53 am »
Dante just make your own live ladder.  ;)