Author Topic: Roll to Dodge I: Caribbean Islands Remake[8/10] [Closed]  (Read 29472 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Roll to Dodge I: Caribbean Islands Remake[8/5] (ONGOING)
« Reply #210 on: January 20, 2016, 01:25:03 pm »
Carlito smiles as he catches his breath, he again will hide from the scene until everyone has calmed down.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #211 on: January 20, 2016, 08:54:59 pm »
Dan is a good guy and pays out of pocket.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #212 on: January 23, 2016, 05:27:10 am »
After getting punched in the face, Sam quickly pulls out his pistol and point blank shoots the guy. After he shoots the guy, Sam attempts to swing his sword at the 3rd pirate.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2016, 10:09:12 pm »
Robert
(4) Robert is able to pat down the 3 bodies of the pirates and is able to find 12 gp, 1 pistol and leather outfit(this pirate was special...). Just as Robert finish putting his new clothing on he hears a loud sound from the top of the ship and soon after a gunshot. This being all in the area of which he believes the captain to be... 
Robert gains leather clothing, pistol[fine] and 12 gp

Samuel
(3) Samuel is able to shot the man point-blank, however it is not a stopping blow. The man is bleeding but, takes a swing at Samuel who was not prepared to defend himself, dealing 4 damage[scarred stomach]. As Samuel is barely able to dodge the strike he falls back and realizes another volley of the pirates both his 10 and the 6 overhead. Not to mention the last pirate who charged is stabbed through cleanly by one of the pirates Robert sent.
Samuel is wounded, -4 HP

William S
(5) William is successful in sticking away from the buildings as he maneuvers along the shoreline just after reaching the bottom of the mountain. He is faintly able to hear set of gunshots go off being that he has got closer to the docks. Looking out over the sea he can now see the HMS Blue clear as day... recalling the wickedness of it's captain towards the people of Port Royal.

Jackson
(1) Jackson quickly tries to jump over the railing of the ship and make a dash for the captain but his foot trips yet again. He flies face forward and is not able to stop the impact, all the pirates on the upper deck, 9 in total are alerted. 1 of which fires his pistol getting a nice arm shot while Jackson is down.
Pirates alerted! Wounded!

Carlito
(6) Carlito he safe but peeks around just to be sure he is not followed and sees the man he shot limping off. Smiling even more as he is in great spirits it's marksmanship has not failed him yet! However, looking straight ahead he is able to spot a man approaching the docks with his hunters eye. The man seems to be trying to avoid as much attention as possible as he is crouched and moving slowly on his approach.
Carlito spots William!

Dan
Dan is generous and plans to have a good future and basis of rep in this semi-lawless town. Therefore paying 6 gp out his own pocket to get the ingredients. After the transaction is down he heads back to the tavern where he is greeted with a smile by the owner, receiving 5 gp with gratitude.
Dan loses 1 gp

William J
(6) William is able to duck off away from the ship and slightly into the town where he runs into a Halberd patrol of 3. They quickly help him to the doctor storefront where his leg is bandaged. They are quite eager to find out what is going on and how a ranker became injured, their pride as British soldiers fuel their anger as they grip the long weapons of death they carry.
William is bandaged[healed in 2 turns]. William is reinforced!

(6) The captain of HMS Blue is now in the waters of the docks. Pulling out his telescope and scanning over the town as everyone scurry about he is able to pick up a commotion on one of the ships... He folds his scope than drops anchor, smiling the whole time and looks to the sky
The sky is starting to darken... The sun is setting... It will be night soon enough!

Robert Hall 25gp
Profession: Unknown
Health: 12/12 HP
Inventory:
   -Iron Dagger (Rusty: -1 to bonus) [+2 to base damage]
  -Throwing Knives (Poisoned: +1 to damage) [Allows ranged Combat, -1 accuracy to base DEX]
  -Flintlock Pistol (Adjusted: +1 to accuracy) [Allows ranged combat, +2 accuracy to base DEX]
  -Leather Clothing (Fine: +1 to reduction) [+2 to damage reduction]
  -Cloak [+1 to sneaking, +1 to damage reduction]
Attributes:
  ~STR: 0
  ~AGI:  2
  ~DEX: 1+1
  ~INT: 1
  ~CHA: 1+1
[close]
Samuel Harris 6gp
Profession: Pirate Captain
Health: 9/13 HP
Inventory:
  -Fine Tunic & Trousers(Fine: +1 to reduction) [+2 to damage reduction]
  -Flintlock Pistol (Adjusted: +1 to accuracy) [Allows ranged combat, +2 accuracy to base DEX]
  -English Straight sword (Average: no bonus) [+5 to base damage]
Attributes:
  ~STR:1
  ~AGI:1
  ~DEX:0
  ~INT:2
  ~CHA:1
[close]
William "The Doctor" Sharp 30gp
Profession: Brute
Health: 13/13 HP
Inventory:
  -Halberd (Average: no bonus) [+8 to base damage]
  -Hunting Knife (Sharpened: +1 to damage) [+3 to base damage]
  -Iron Plate (Altered: +1 to reduction) [+8 to damage reduction]
  -Freelack Tunic [+2 damage reduction]
  -Silver chain Watch
Attributes:
  ~STR: 2
  ~AGI: 2
  ~DEX: 0
  ~CHA: 0
[close]
Jackson Dunkeld 12gp
Profession: Pirate
Health: 10/10 HP
Inventory:
  -Cutlass (Average: no bonus) [+4 to base damage]
  -Iron Plate (Average: no bonus) [+8 to damage reduction]
  -Peasant Rags [no damage reduction]
  -Straw hat
  -Flintlock Pistol (Average: no bonus) [Allows ranged combat, +2 accuracy to base DEX]
Attributes:
  ~DEX:2
  ~INT:0
  ~CHA:1+1
[close]
Carlito Leon 4gp
Inventory:
  -Crafted Rifle (Off: -1 to accuracy) [+5 accuracy to base dex]
  -Hunting Knife (Average: no bonus) [+3 to base damage]
  -Ragged clothing [No damage reduction]
  -Leather belt [+1 item]
Attributes:
  ~STR: 1
  ~DEX: 1
  ~INT: 0
  ~CHA: 1
[close]
Dan Cheffington 16gp
Profession: Chef
Inventory:
  -Cleaver[+3 to base damage]
  -Apron
  -Average clothing [+1 to damage reduction]
Attributes:
  ~STR: 1
  ~AGI: 1
[close]
William Jones 25 gp
Profession: British Ranker
Health: 8/13 HP[2 turn bandage]
Inventory:
  -Musket (Adjusted: +1 to accuracy) [+5 accuracy to base dex]
    -Musket (Bayonet) [+3 to base damage]
  -Red Coat [+3 damage reduction]
  -White Uniform [No damage reduction]
  -Red Hat[+1 damage reduction]
Attributes: Five points to spend
  ~AGI: 0
  ~INT: 2
[close]
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 10:14:16 pm by Nativemann »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2016, 10:14:18 pm »
Carlito quickly approaches William, once approached Carlito says "Hey hombre, good to see you hear, but we need to leave this place, this dock is crawling with danger and night is around the corner. What do you say?"

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #215 on: January 23, 2016, 10:19:01 pm »
Robert puts on the leather clothing and equips his pistol hoping to pass as a pirate. He climbs up to the top deck.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 11:34:29 pm by Glenn »
click here to join the 84th

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #216 on: January 23, 2016, 10:31:13 pm »
Dan goes on to make food.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorWarbandHD
« Reply #217 on: January 23, 2016, 11:19:56 pm »
Carlito quickly approaches William, once approached Carlito says "Hey hombre, good to see you hear, but we need to leave this place, this dock is crawling with danger and night is around the corner. What do you say?"

William, a bit spooked by the sudden approach of Carlito, says: "Aye matey, I think we should take down the HMS Blue's captain once and for all I used to live in fear from him as a child"
The Dankest of Memes, start in the simplest of words. Wombo combo.

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #218 on: January 23, 2016, 11:51:58 pm »
Jack gives out a very distinct and very loud battle-cry. The kind that brings fear into the hearts of friends and foes alike."FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK"He takes advantage that adrenaline has filled his veins and ignores the tugging pain in his arm. He gets up off the ground and continues his sprint at the Captain's heart. He'll finish this. And the next time he falls, he'll make sure everyone comes down with him.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 11:54:52 pm by Commander Bondage »
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #219 on: January 23, 2016, 11:56:40 pm »

William, a bit spooked by the sudden approach of Carlito, says: "Aye matey, I think we should take down the HMS Blue's captain once and for all I used to live in fear from him as a child"

Carlito responds "Are you kidding me, esse? You think you can take that guy on by yourself? Even with me, we have no chance of gettin' past his crew and directly to the man without dyin'. Look William, I probably got some Redcoats on my tail after I just popped one of em' in the leg, we should get out of here, save your revenge for later."

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorWarbandHD
« Reply #220 on: January 24, 2016, 12:20:40 am »

Carlito responds "Are you kidding me, esse? You think you can take that guy on by yourself? Even with me, we have no chance of gettin' past his crew and directly to the man without dyin'. Look William, I probably got some Redcoats on my tail after I just popped one of em' in the leg, we should get out of here, save your revenge for later."

"Aye mate, I'll listen. Follow me, I know a safe spot away from the cannons. The HMS Blue doesn't usually shoot towards there as there aren't much buildings there." said William, and immediately started sneaking towards the area of which he spoke. 
The Dankest of Memes, start in the simplest of words. Wombo combo.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2016, 12:34:37 am »
Carlito follows William to said spot

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
« Reply #222 on: January 24, 2016, 09:35:07 pm »
William J gives the best description he can of the events that transpired and the man that shot him. He tells the soldiers that there is a fight going on at the docks and suggests they bring reinforcements from the barracks to reak up the fight and apprehend his assailant.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #223 on: January 25, 2016, 12:34:31 am »
Sam puts away his pistol and grabs his wound. He then pulls out his sword and leads his men on another charge.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 25, 2016, 05:36:12 pm »
Robert
(6) Robert with his new outfit and setup climbs up the stairs to the top deck noticing 9 guys, a guy who is most likely the captain[close to you] and Jackson. It could be said that the sneaky operation was a success given that Jackson has their full attention and is charging at the captain like a maniac.

Samuel
(6) Samuel manages to pull himself together, quickly putting his pistol away and raising his sword lunging it into the guy over him. Dispatching the final sword-man that charged you, you push your men up to close range to fire where the pirates havent reloaded yet... The other 2 pirates Robert sent has kept them occupied and managed to kill 3 thus far leaving 6 muskets to your 5 muskets, 5 pistols and 2 swords.
Samuel survives!

William S
(5v4) Managing to lead himself and Carlito away from the docks to a [UNDISCLOSED] location he spent his days growing up at port royal relaxing. Barely making it out the area from 2 furious guards charging towards the docks to not even arrest but most likely kill Carlito.

Jackson
(5) Will all that has happened it has added fury to his diet, releasing a fearsome warcry that makes the pirates freeze for a moment in shock and awe. The 2 ready pistols that were ready to finish him off are now lowered as they watch him charge for the captain. (1) Jackson being able to get a window of opportunity grins and takes his chance for glory... or so he believes. Just as he goes to pull back for a kill strike thrust, he trips over a loose board and flies into one of the pirates. However looking up to notice Robert in strange leather clothing...
Managed to get near the captain!

Carlito
(5v1) Moving very cautiously and on high alert taking cover after cover and using his hunter instincts to avert being seen by soldiers. Manages to make it off to a safe location with William where he has absolutely no idea where they are, but catches his breath as he feels it is all safe for the moment...

Dan
Dan being the man he is goes back to work proudly and keeps reading yet another book to improve his cooking knowledge. He means business when he claims to one day be the best chef there is!

Tlaloc
(3) Crawling on all 4's like a coward and not an ex-military man Tlaloc is barely able to reach away from the docks before bumping into 2 soldiers who seemed pissed off. He goes on to tell them about the ship and it's location that he just came from where he almost died before getting shoved to the ground as they run towards the dock. Tlaloc is now safe... or so he believes but it is getting late and he has not thought of anything else but, escaping the deathtrap that was the docks.

William J
(5) After giving the 3 soldiers with him the details 1 goes back to the barracks to get more troops and it just so happens 40 men are there and not on patrol. The man draws enough attention to where even one of the officers take note than they all quickly will make their way to the docks. The other 2 soldiers that were with William will have rushed to the docks to find Carlito, but miss him. So they decide to location the ship the conflict is on and wait for reinforcement.
Bandage heal in 1 turn!

Along with the patrol boat out in the waters, which by now would've anchored too the HMS Blue would begin lighting their candles. The sun is setting quickly now and it is obviously darkness will cover Port Royal once again... As the town now as stopped it's chaos and all have turned to find shelter, for the rumors and demons still roam the night...

Robert Hall 25gp
Inventory:
   -Iron Dagger (Rusty: -1 to bonus) [+2 to base damage]
  -Throwing Knives (Poisoned: +1 to damage) [Allows ranged Combat, -1 accuracy to base DEX]
  -Leather Clothing (Fine: +1 to reduction) [+2 to damage reduction]
  -Cloak [+1 to sneaking, +1 to damage reduction]
Attributes:
  ~STR: 0
  ~AGI:  2
  ~DEX: 1+1
[close]
Samuel Harris 6gp
Profession: Pirate Captain
Inventory:
  -Fine Tunic & Trousers(Fine: +1 to reduction) [+2 to damage reduction]
  -English Straight sword (Average: no bonus) [+5 to base damage]
Attributes:
  ~DEX:0
  ~INT:2
  ~CHA:1
[close]
William "The Doctor" Sharp 30gp
Profession: Brute
Inventory:
  -Halberd (Average: no bonus) [+8 to base damage]
  -Hunting Knife (Sharpened: +1 to damage) [+3 to base damage]
  -Iron Plate (Altered: +1 to reduction) [+8 to damage reduction]
  -Freelack Tunic [+2 damage reduction]
  -Silver chain Watch
Attributes:
  ~DEX: 0
[close]
Jackson Dunkeld 12gp
Profession: Pirate
Inventory:
  -Iron Plate (Average: no bonus) [+8 to damage reduction]
  -Peasant Rags [no damage reduction]
  -Straw hat
  -Flintlock Pistol (Average: no bonus) [Allows ranged combat, +2 accuracy to base DEX]
Attributes:
  ~DEX:2
  ~INT:0
  ~CHA:1+1
[close]
Carlito Leon 4gp
Inventory:
  -Crafted Rifle (Off: -1 to accuracy) [+5 accuracy to base dex]