Author Topic: The Arrangement-Recruitment (ATTENTION BIGGER REGIMENTS)  (Read 15233 times)

Offline CHARLES111MAC

• Second Lieutenant
  • The fighting Pug !!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Charles_MacDonald
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Arrangement-Recruitment (ATTENTION BIGGER REGIMENTS)
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2013, 11:56:56 am »
It was a debate , i was giviing my veiws and he was giving his.

“The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes”  Adolf Hitler

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2013, 02:48:47 pm »
Yes but many do not join regiments that are small no matter how hard you try it is difficult if you post your recruiting message then 20 follow  from oher small regiments

Edit: Yes but you may have or not been around since MM many new leaders are not. You have had longer to gain members than them nothing about fame or nothing i don't care about that. What alot of them want is to join one that has been around and has many members. That there basicaly takes away all small regiments they do not fit in there.

I was around in MM and created a regiment in it, which I can assure you, getting members for was much more difficult. Much more. Most people don't have a clue on the official servers, they just want an experience. Some will want a large regiment, most are not informed on the situation or just don't care and want to kill things in a linebattle.

Offline Hardy

• First Lieutenant
  • 11thMS_Cpt_Hardy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hardy
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2013, 12:31:25 am »
my opinion is that people in the community should stop making small regiments and join bigger regiments or regiments with at least a 15 member turn out. small regiments make it harder for regiment that have been around for a long time to get more fresh members to replace the inactive members.

Offline CHARLES111MAC

• Second Lieutenant
  • The fighting Pug !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2013, 12:34:29 am »
That is basicaly my idea ...

“The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes”  Adolf Hitler

Offline Hardy

• First Lieutenant
  • 11thMS_Cpt_Hardy
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2013, 12:36:19 am »
That is basicaly my idea ...
lol didn't read the whole thread just looked at the first page  :) still what I think about it though

Offline Leonidas

• Sergeant Major
  • Very proud Ex-Colonel of the 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheDjerun
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2013, 12:42:14 am »
Hey guys!

I was thinking last night about why the small regiments never grow, and I figured that the bigger regiments, like the 84e, 91st, 92nd and the other bigger regiments suck up all the recruits on Eu servers.

So I would like to arrange a 3-day period where the big regiments don't recruit to give the smaller ones a chance. I now many of those big regiments won't be interested, but they need to remember that when they started, there was no big regiments and it was relitively easy without the competitivness over recruits there is now.

If you agree to this then simply reply with the [regiment] agree and then we can sort out a date. Remember, its only three days, so your regiments will be fine!

Colonel Clarke
23rd Regiment of Foot

Sorry but i have to point out the the "now" should be a "know" lol

and the bigger regiments arent taking all the possible Rct . I personally know for a new regiment(5 weeks old at most) started with 4 members now have over 20 active members , in the end it all depend on how bad you want those Rct and how far you will go to get them

Ex-Colonel of the 33rd Regiment of Foot
Unteroffiizier of the 9. Leib Infanterie Regiment

Offline Hardy

• First Lieutenant
  • 11thMS_Cpt_Hardy
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2013, 12:55:23 am »
Hey guys!

I was thinking last night about why the small regiments never grow, and I figured that the bigger regiments, like the 84e, 91st, 92nd and the other bigger regiments suck up all the recruits on Eu servers.

So I would like to arrange a 3-day period where the big regiments don't recruit to give the smaller ones a chance. I now many of those big regiments won't be interested, but they need to remember that when they started, there was no big regiments and it was relitively easy without the competitivness over recruits there is now.

If you agree to this then simply reply with the [regiment] agree and then we can sort out a date. Remember, its only three days, so your regiments will be fine!

Colonel Clarke
23rd Regiment of Foot

Sorry but i have to point out the the "now" should be a "know" lol

and the bigger regiments arent taking all the possible Rct . I personally know for a new regiment(5 weeks old at most) started with 4 members now have over 20 active members , in the end it all depend on how bad you want those Rct and how far you will go to get them
well I was a leader of a active and I would like to think a good and well known regiment but after disbanding I have never even looked at joining a small/new regiment because it dose not help support old regiments that have been around for years, I would rather join an old regiment with experience because it is less stressful than a leader that has no clue what he is doing there for he will have less respect from me. that is my opinion  ;)

Offline CHARLES111MAC

• Second Lieutenant
  • The fighting Pug !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2013, 01:23:42 am »
But some small regiments have got members who have been around for a long time i have been around since mm leading a regiment so just because im small i have no respect ?

Offline Hardy

• First Lieutenant
  • 11thMS_Cpt_Hardy
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2013, 01:26:23 am »
But some small regiments have got members who have been around for a long time i have been around since mm leading a regiment so just because im small i have no respect ?
small/new but just because you been around MM dose not make you a good leader  ;)

don't take offence it just my opinion

Offline CHARLES111MAC

• Second Lieutenant
  • The fighting Pug !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2013, 01:34:33 am »
But if you lead ( in mm) a rather succesful regiment. I lead the  42nd before gentil with 30-40 men every line. We disbanded just before NW. I joined my friend Diplex as an officer and after he disbanded tried my hand at leading again. It was succesful to start just people got bored of the game or wanted their own regiment. To be perfectly honest i have been a good leader just i can't stop people getting bored of this game. No one can.

Offline Hardy

• First Lieutenant
  • 11thMS_Cpt_Hardy
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2013, 01:39:59 am »
But if you lead ( in mm) a rather succesful regiment. I lead the  42nd before gentil with 30-40 men every line. We disbanded just before NW. I joined my friend Diplex as an officer and after he disbanded tried my hand at leading again. It was succesful to start just people got bored of the game or wanted their own regiment. To be perfectly honest i have been a good leader just i can't stop people getting bored of this game. No one can.
I wasn't talking about you I was just saying in general that if you are from MM dose not make you a good leader and I know what you mean mate people get bored of the game and go inactive, its a big shame and adds to my point that new regiments take up members that good replace inactive members of a regiment that been around awhile  :D

Offline CHARLES111MAC

• Second Lieutenant
  • The fighting Pug !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2013, 01:43:37 am »
We need something to surge more people into the game

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
  • Doesn't like Welsh Riflemen
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
  • Nick: 91st_Col_James_Stewart
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2013, 01:45:10 am »
Like a proper melee system.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2013, 01:46:12 am »

Offline CHARLES111MAC

• Second Lieutenant
  • The fighting Pug !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2013, 01:47:09 am »
Yes , well if that brings more people in or old people back in