Author Topic: BoP: Europe 1914 [Round 3]  (Read 116451 times)

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: BoP: Europe 1914 [Round 3]
« Reply #480 on: December 24, 2015, 08:30:35 pm »

The French Republic

The French Republic would like to start preparing their soldiers for winter, by supplying their soldiers with greatcoats, balaclavas and socks to keep their troops warm in the cold and harsh environments.

The French Republic would like to announce to the rest of the world that they are willing to sell Chauchat light-machine guns and Ruby pistols for a price.

The French Republic would also like to open peace negotiations with Italy and would wish to send an ambassador to Rome to finally end this treacherous war -- we are sure you'd like to aswell!

The French Republic will also mass produce heavy artillery.

Aristide Briand
French Republic
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 08:40:12 pm by The Mighty McLovin »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #481 on: December 24, 2015, 09:02:27 pm »
The German Empire would like to start producing Heavy machine guns on the Eastern front to combat the Russians, as well as Light Artillery on the Eastern Front.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Mr.Mixtape

• First Lieutenant
  • Scheiße in der Toilette
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stWFI_A1_Gefr_Dietrich_Pels
« Reply #482 on: December 24, 2015, 09:11:56 pm »
Serbia believes it is time for the modernization of warfare and because of this would like to purchase 250,000 Chauchat light-Machine Guns. Serbia would like France to make an offer.

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: December 24, 2015, 11:05:39 pm »

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

The Swiss Government in Zürich once again appeals to the waring nations to meet to discuss peace in Geneva

Enough is enough. So many have already fallen and more will fall if a peaceful resolution is not met. The Swiss Government feels that it is the best suited nation to appeal for peace and to host peace talks. We members of the Swiss Confederate council beg nations to see sence in the mindless slaughter that they are committing their nations to. Who ever wins this war will only walk away with a bitter taste in their mouth with so many men dead, the looser will be left with nothing. New ideas have been taking root in Europe's nations and the looser of this war might face an angry populace that will be seduced by these radical ideals.

Peace is needed and if the waring nations in Europe continue to commit themselves to this mass slaughter they are only dooming themselves.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #484 on: December 24, 2015, 11:29:00 pm »
The German Empire is worried about the Kingdom of the Netherlands and its siding with the Entente powers, The German Empire advises the Netherlands to tread carefully.

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #485 on: December 24, 2015, 11:29:18 pm »
The Kingdom of Bulgaria would also like peace but they will NOT surrender
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #486 on: December 25, 2015, 12:03:56 am »
The Kingdom of Ethiopia

The Kingdom of Ethiopia offers to buy 1,000 Madsen machine guns from the Kingdom of Denmark at 700-kr a unit. The total price will be 700,000-kr.
His majesty praises the gun for its effectiveness and reliability in past wars.

OOC: I used the Danish Crown because idk
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 12:06:55 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #487 on: December 25, 2015, 12:08:11 am »
Kingdom of the Netherlands
Spoiler
[close]

Prime Minister Pieter Cort Van Der Linden has ordered for the mobilized troops to fortify the borders of the Netherlands at once.

The Kingdom of the Netherlands would like to open dialogue with the German Empire.

The German Empire is interested in what the Kingdom of the Netherlands has to say, we will open dialogue with the Netherlands.

Offline Emperor Napoleon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erMar/IrishNap
« Reply #488 on: December 25, 2015, 11:41:39 am »
The Spanish Government will begin buying large areas of land, and constructing new "model" farms around the country. These farms, being state owned, will produce food and resources for the Spanish people, and will also provide employment for those without work in the countryside, or those who already live on the land. The King of Spain ensures that workers will be paid a weekly salary, and workers may sell any surplus stock for their own profit. These farms will utilise the latest machinery and technology.

Factories are also to built around the country, employing citizens from all walks of life. Factories to be built include;
Clothing Factories
Food Processing & Packaging Factories (Using materials from the new model farms)
Machinery Factories

We, the Kingdom of Spain, wish to yet again state our neutrality in the current conflict, and we hope that a peaceful solution can be found.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 11:46:13 am by Emperor Napoleon »

Offline Murch

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2e_Huss_Murch
« Reply #489 on: December 25, 2015, 11:47:22 am »
Rossiyskaya Imperiya

Russia sends double ratios across the front. Gramophones are distributed to troops, and classic Russian folk songs are sent out, along with a new generation of music. God is with Russia!

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: December 25, 2015, 06:46:21 pm »

Franco-Serbian Agreement

The Kingdom of Serbia has agreed to buy 250,000 Chauchat light-machine guns for a price of 12,500,000 francs.

Signed
Aristide Briand of the French Republic
Peter I of the Kingdom of Serbia

Offline Vald

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #491 on: December 25, 2015, 08:01:35 pm »
The Kingdom of Denmark

The Kingdom of Denmark accepts the Ethiopian offer to buy 1000 Madsen machineguns from the Danish army for 700,000 Kroner.
The money we gain from this deal will be used on improving our agriculture to help and encourage our farmers modernize and expand their farms as the Danish economy is heavily relying on agricultural export .

The Danish king would also like to make it official that he has ordered 15,000 Danish soldiers to the Danish border with Germany where they will help construct the fortifications there and man them until the end of the war in Europe
We also send our best wishes to the Netherlands and hope their talks with Germany will prove profitable for them.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #492 on: December 26, 2015, 05:53:52 pm »
The German Empire will begin researching better military uniforms and helmets for our soldiers.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #493 on: December 26, 2015, 09:09:48 pm »
The Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland has a new government! After the resignation of the previous cabinet, a new, more liberal cabinet, has been formed. They promise peace, stability and free commerce, even using the slogan "Our boys back for New Year's Eve'. Their first order of business has been an order to the military to stand down all operations, an invitation to the Centrals for an armistice and opening peace negotiations.

UK gets a new government.
UK offers an armistice to the Centrals.
UK invites the Centrals for peace negotiations.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 09:13:07 pm by Duuring »

Offline Reznov

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: December 26, 2015, 09:12:08 pm »
Devlet-i Aliyye-i Osmâniyye
"Devlet-i Ebed-müddet"

Economic matters:

The Ottoman Empire is opening new ammunition fabrics across the country, as our railroads are sufficient now, and we wish to keep our civilians employed.

Internal matters:

General Mustafa Kemal has kept a speech last week in Kostantiniyye, he pointed out that our country has many ethnicities, but that we should try to unite as one. ''Turks, Kurds,Bedioun and Armenians all as one, no matter the religion'' The reaction was mixed, as some conservative Turks didn't agree with the statements, but with many younger Turks Mustafa Kemal is seen as a new national leader.

Military matters:

The Ottoman Empire has started researching Light Artillery.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 09:31:10 pm by 19thLV_Reznov »