Author Topic: Who would you choose as your representative and why ?  (Read 22570 times)

Offline Rackio

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rackio
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Who would you choose as your representative and why ?
« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2013, 11:51:40 pm »

For now :

- 5arge ( Serious , honnest , I surely respect him hey sarge tagueule :3)
- Tav ( #potatofamine2013 , honnest and he will tell who you really are without any problems considering some quotes)
- Spearing ( long member , always respectful , dont know him that much.)
- Hekko ( Sort of leading this so he actually fits in very well)
- Modig ( was always friendly to me)
- James Grant
Spoiler
(Honestly I just think I'd be a good chap. I have friends, acquaintances ,and no-one I'd consider an enemy because I am nowadays resolving those silly little arguments I've started or participated in in the past, all over the community. I'm friends with trolls, I'm friends with respectable colonels and I'm friends with a fair few of the smaller colonels, captains and Majors. I also feel I could represent a good portion of the community. 3rd Division, I wouldn't say any of the regiments within are big players like the 84e, 91st,92nd etc but I would say each regiment is full of good, respectable officers and enlisted who all deserve some representation. So whilst many of you will vote for those you know and recognise, or those who are influential and lead large regiments fewer will vote those like me. A good old chap who ultimately has good intentions, even if I do sometimes slip and be a tad patronising. (So many spell checks right now, silly Google thinking recognise and patronising are spelt with a Z, how off form. Doesn't even think spelt is a word...).
I can also ably do something for the Anglo-Zulu community essentially being the self elected community manager there, I'm not a moderator but people have been coming to me for help in resolving minor conflicts. The one between Spearing's 24th and Hawkes 24th, I think all would agree I resolved that in a manner which was both agreeable and fair to both parties.)
[close]
- Lowlander (Because FREEDOM! and haggis for the oppressed lower classes and Scots in the NW community)
- Rackio (Nice guy , friendly and smart)
- Dane ? (why)
- Mikkel ? (why)
- Sid/Robin Hood ? (why)
- Oposum ? (why)

Ha, who is the clowns? If you. It is clear that the community manager for the honors noble character and honesty, I really do not see any of these people are doing a good job.

Do you actually know anyone on this list??
And to flash well yea, for him ill admit all I've actually done is be more active on the forums and made a silly picture in paint. If not for the rep thing to see how it goes I'd hardly be on the forums xD all the forums do is create grievances. Which will hopefully change after all of this has finished and new stuff implemented. On the other hand if I loose ill retire to Rome and watch my empire grow :P
I'll always be sympathetic to your plight, Rackio. Probably not enough to act, but enough to care.

Offline asjklt

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #166 on: August 25, 2013, 09:51:02 am »
Mines to Toetrick, hes the only person I will ever trust

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #167 on: August 25, 2013, 02:57:39 pm »
Congratulations, you have successfully necro'd a thread, from a couple of months ago, with content that has been cleared from the ofrums.

Spoiler
[close]
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.