Author Topic: Terror in Paris [Keep it serious!]  (Read 37515 times)

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Terror in Paris
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2015, 11:40:39 am »
Spoiler
And why exactly are immigrants the reason for these attacks ?

Oh i'm sorry, replace immigrants with "a fair amount of extremist Muslims"

And what do you personally want to do against them? Go join the army mate if you want to fight abroad. But do not use the phrase "we need to get rid of them" without being ready to do something. I'm honestly fed up with this people making dozens of "advices" without thinking about them.
[close]
I don't want to kill Muslims, I want nations to help the ones who need it. Get rid of the bad ones. I'm not a politician so I can't really do fuck all can I?

So far it looks like Paris was attacked by members of IS due to the fact that France fights them in the middle east. This isnt confirmed so far tho.

I dont know a single muslim that actually likes IS, or any other of these terror groups.

Sorry Liam, but you really just sound like one of those "They are stealing our Jobs !" guys  :-\

I could care less if they steal our jobs seeing as they aren't stealing them, if they work and have a life, good for them.  But when you say I don't know a single Muslim who that actually likes IS, a bit hard to judge seeing as you don't completely know their thoughts. Just because your country is run by some stupid Bitch who doesn't know when it's right to speak up, doesn't mean you have to be one too, you catch?

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2015, 11:43:28 am »
Pls dont insult me :(

Who decides who the bad muslims are ? You ? The state ? And do you just drop them with a parachute about their homecountry or what ?

CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2015, 11:45:22 am »

Who decides who the bad muslims are ? You ? The state ? And do you just drop them with a parachute about their homecountry or what ?

It's not who's bad and who's good. It's really hard to explain and I honestly can't be bothered to write an essay about who and who shouldn't be allowed in a Nation or not.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2015, 11:51:31 am »

It's not who's bad and who's good. It's really hard to explain and I honestly can't be bothered to write an essay about who and who shouldn't be allowed in a Nation or not.

Of course you can. You just don't want to because it's easier to behave dumb and keep writing stuff without thinking about it in the first place.

Do not insult other users and politicians here! One more hard insult like this and I may be forced to forbid you to post here anymore.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 11:54:50 am by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2015, 11:53:23 am »

Of course you can. You just don't want to because it's easier to behave dumb and keep writing stuff without thinking about it in the first place.

I'm actually playing FO4 but sure act like a dick regardless, thanks.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2015, 11:56:24 am »
Ok Liam do not post here anymore. People that only post here to insult other people and spread hate are not welcome.

Btw playing FO4 will help Europe for sure. *Sarcasm*
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2015, 11:59:30 am »
I think it's scary that terrorists can kill that many people in an HIC's CAPITAL in Europe, especially a country like France which has an army police (they have 2 types of police, a UK sort of police and an army one I think, correct me if i'm wrong plz) and then get away with it, although I do agree that we should keep a calm head about it, I think that Europe needs to do something because if terrosist can do that in Paris, who says they can't do it in London, Madrid, Berlin etc.?

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2015, 12:01:44 pm »
Ok Liam do not post here anymore. People that only post here to insult other people and spread hate are not welcome.

Snip I don't want to post here anymore Snip.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 12:18:37 pm by Killington »

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2015, 12:02:33 pm »
IS just confessed to be responsible for the attacks.

I think it's scary that terrorists can kill that many people in an HIC's CAPITAL in Europe, especially a country like France which has an army police (they have 2 types of police, a UK sort of police and an army one I think, correct me if i'm wrong plz)

They have three types of police. The Police national, Police municipale and the Gendarmerie. The Gendarmerie is military and has famous special troops like the Garde republicaine and the GIGN.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2015, 12:03:28 pm »

After seeing how much Autism glows from you I don't think I want to post here anymore, thanks for offering me though.

Just keep behaving like this. Now I have the privilege to ask the moderators to mute you.

Edit: *Sorry for doublepost*
>>Scenes<<

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2015, 12:04:36 pm »
I think it's scary that terrorists can kill that many people in an HIC's CAPITAL in Europe, especially a country like France which has an army police (they have 2 types of police, a UK sort of police and an army one I think, correct me if i'm wrong plz) and then get away with it, although I do agree that we should keep a calm head about it, I think that Europe needs to do something because if terrosist can do that in Paris, who says they can't do it in London, Madrid, Berlin etc.?
Strong speech, weak deed

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2015, 12:04:51 pm »

They are going to do that anyway,even if they were not responsible.

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2015, 12:05:05 pm »
You have been asked to leave this thread after insults were thrown. Respect that.

- Killington
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 12:19:33 pm by Killington »

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2015, 12:05:36 pm »

They are going to do that anyway,even if they were not responsible.

They claim they do a lot of things, hard to know when they are lying to being truthful.

Strong speech, weak deed

Weak deed? What deed?

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2015, 12:06:11 pm »

After seeing how much Autism glows from you I don't think I want to post here anymore, thanks for offering me though.

Just keep behaving like this. Now I have the privilege to ask the moderators to mute you.

Edit: *Sorry for doublepost*
Ted, then half of the forum users which called me autist should be banned already :P