Author Topic: Terror in Paris [Keep it serious!]  (Read 37514 times)

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Terror in Paris
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 11:17:34 am »
What do you expect from people to say? It's horrible

I've allready seen dumb people behaving like "Close the german borders and kick out all refugees they are all terrorists" in Germany....

I'm happy to see that you guys are not that dumb.
Was that sarcasm?

No. Some people in Germany seriously are like closing our borders down and mobilisation of the army were the right way of handling this situation. And people behaving like this are idiots in my opinion.

I also got a problem with "Fight terrorism!" reactions now. We need to fight them, ofc - but at this point noone knows who is behind this attacks and who exactly to fight where now. We need to make this points clear first.

What is happening is horrible, but we need to keep a calm mind also.
Mate, we can't do anything with this. Im really sad to say this, but we have to accept it. This is our end

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 11:19:22 am »

I've allready seen dumb people behaving like "Close the german borders and kick out all refugees they are all terrorists" in Germany....

Was that sarcasm?

No. Some people in Germany seriously are like closing our borders down and mobilisation of the army were the right way of handling this situation. And people behaving like this are idiots in my opinion.

I also got a problem with "Fight terrorism!" reactions now. We need to fight them, ofc - but at this point noone knows who is behind this attacks and who exactly to fight where now. We need to make this points clear first.

Mate, we can't do anything with this. Im really sad to say this, but we have to accept it. This is our end

It won't be our end if we fucking get rid of them?

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 11:20:11 am »
Spoiler

Was that sarcasm?

[close]
Tell me how do you want to do that

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 11:22:47 am »
Spoiler

Was that sarcasm?

[close]
It isn't hard to get rid of a large amount of immigrants. If Europe or even western Europe united they could get rid of a large amount of the immigrants. I'm not saying we forcefully tell them to fuck off, but Europe needs to do something.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 11:23:21 am »
And why exactly are immigrants the reason for these attacks ?
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2015, 11:24:37 am »

Don't tell you think "not every muslim is the enemy!!!111" I agree but a medium amount of Muslims agree with these acts, then they play victim after they are "targeted"

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2015, 11:24:49 am »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2015, 11:25:17 am »
Spoiler

Was that sarcasm?

[close]
It isn't hard to get rid of a large amount of immigrants. If Europe or even western Europe united they could get rid of a large amount of the immigrants. I'm not saying we forcefully tell them to fuck off, but Europe needs to do something.
I thought you were talking about terrorists. I too don't like immigrants much, but they need our help. This is really bad situation. If someone helps them, other will yell at him "DON'T ACCEPT THEM! THEY ARE ALL TERRORISTS". In other way if someone doesn't help them and just ignore them, people will say "You are heartless"
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 11:27:51 am by Dazzer »

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2015, 11:26:06 am »

Oh i'm sorry, replace immigrants with "a fair amount of extremist Muslims"

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2015, 11:28:40 am »
Spoiler

Was that sarcasm?

[close]
I thought you were talking about terrorists. I too don't like immigrants much, but they need our help.

Sorry for double posting. I agree I think they could use our help but if they come here to Europe to abuse the system, they can fuck right off.

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2015, 11:31:41 am »
Spoiler

Was that sarcasm?

[close]
I thought you were talking about terrorists. I too don't like immigrants much, but they need our help.

Sorry for double posting. I agree I think they could use our help but if they come here to Europe to abuse the system, they can fuck right off.
I know. I can now imagine how they come and they start destroying christian churches. But the most annoying are women who wear their fucking niqabs

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2015, 11:31:56 am »

Oh i'm sorry, replace immigrants with "a fair amount of extremist Muslims"

And what do you personally want to do against them? Go join the army mate if you want to fight abroad. But do not use the phrase "we need to get rid of them" without being ready to do something. I'm honestly fed up with this people making dozens of "advices" without thinking about them.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2015, 11:32:47 am »
So far it looks like Paris was attacked by members of IS due to the fact that France fights them in the middle east. This isnt confirmed so far tho.

I dont know a single muslim that actually likes IS, or any other of these terror groups.

Sorry Liam, but you really just sound like one of those "They are stealing our Jobs !" guys  :-\
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2015, 11:35:23 am »
So far it looks like Paris was attacked by members of IS due to the fact that France fights them in the middle east. This isnt confirmed so far tho.

I dont know a single muslim that actually likes IS, or any other of these terror groups.
Every muslim is at first a normal person. But I met ALOT of muslim people who just changed their view in a few days and joined them

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2015, 11:37:24 am »

Every muslim is at first a normal person. But I met ALOT of muslim people who just changed their view and joined them

As I am member of the Red Cross I know at least three dozen muslims of different parties quite well. And they all hate the IS. And btw - talking about "muslim people" in general is totally wrong. You didn't even mention if they were Sunnis or not.
>>Scenes<<