Author Topic: Chin up, eyes forward, we got this!  (Read 4190 times)

Offline Akira

• Private
  • Swords master and Bayonet blunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Akira
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Chin up, eyes forward, we got this!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 11:28:40 pm »
Spoiler
Always nice to hear things like this.

Spoiler
And Robin Hood, if you have nothing positive to contribute, keep your god damn comments to yourself. If you don't like what's going on, then leave.
[close]
[close]
Make him, or maybe you're to busy forming your next regiment which will last about a month.
You're another person who can't keep his mouth shut.

You take this game too seriously.
How about we all just have a cup of tea and settle it a nice way by eating some cookies as well  ;D?

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 10:57:37 am »
Well guys, girls and all in between,

Just finished moving house / country, and I come back and see all this? Damn people!

Ok so, most of you most likely will not know me, i've been keeping a somewhat low profile in the community for the last year or so, however, i've been around from MM Waterloo, actively playing since. Those that do know me, likely don't approve of my choice of regiment over the last few years (lancers) but hey...shit happens.

Whilst the communities of FSE and old MM are different, the core of them are fundementally the same, new faces and old faces alike. My point is, MM survived various community disputes and arguments, and i know that we just got to pull together and continue playing the game we all know and love.

For those of you that are still incessant on creating threads dragging up issues of this, please refrain and allow other threads to take the front page, sending PM's can be great to help, or even keep it all on one thread.

The community has it's issues, but given time, politeness and a little bit of goodwill, we'll all get through this and can continue to imrpove this community as a whole :)

PS: I'm remaining neutral to all this recent bs, i'm not aware what happened, but I know that having 'loyalists' and 'revolutionaries' is utter bs, hopefully this can all be resolved in a timely manner

The problem isnt the community, the problem is the FSE

Offline Smithy91

• First Sergeant
  • Bruhlan Commander "Earn the Right."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smithy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 03:56:46 pm »
Well guys, girls and all in between,

Just finished moving house / country, and I come back and see all this? Damn people!

Ok so, most of you most likely will not know me, i've been keeping a somewhat low profile in the community for the last year or so, however, i've been around from MM Waterloo, actively playing since. Those that do know me, likely don't approve of my choice of regiment over the last few years (lancers) but hey...shit happens.

Whilst the communities of FSE and old MM are different, the core of them are fundementally the same, new faces and old faces alike. My point is, MM survived various community disputes and arguments, and i know that we just got to pull together and continue playing the game we all know and love.

For those of you that are still incessant on creating threads dragging up issues of this, please refrain and allow other threads to take the front page, sending PM's can be great to help, or even keep it all on one thread.

The community has it's issues, but given time, politeness and a little bit of goodwill, we'll all get through this and can continue to imrpove this community as a whole :)

PS: I'm remaining neutral to all this recent bs, i'm not aware what happened, but I know that having 'loyalists' and 'revolutionaries' is utter bs, hopefully this can all be resolved in a timely manner

The problem isnt the community, the problem is the FSE

The problem is that people continue stirring up this drama. Everyone chill out, I really could not give a single fuck as to who's fault it is...let's face it...how much has it change YOUR game experience?

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 04:32:44 pm »
Smithy has a point... nothing has really changed my game experience from all this, maybe it may in the future idk