Poll

Who was the best meleer at his/hers peak?

JackieChan
41 (32.5%)
Axiom
15 (11.9%)
Maple
2 (1.6%)
Dj OVERJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(over joy get it?)
4 (3.2%)
Bill the Butcher
5 (4%)
Mang
8 (6.3%)
Sorry bout the rest vote here if you pick isn't on the list.
51 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: January 04, 2016, 01:25:32 pm

Author Topic: Clutches, and the best player you know  (Read 126825 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Clutches, and the best player you know
« Reply #660 on: January 03, 2016, 03:38:53 pm »
Jeez guys, this is why we in Europe think most NA guys are trolls... :(

I mean, they aren't wrong xD

Sir us trolls are a very vocal minority.

Check your non troll priviledge.
You are a confirmed troll tho.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #661 on: January 03, 2016, 04:39:34 pm »
Honestly as far as NA goes, it has to be Mang or JackieChan. Both players reputation preceded themselves as i heard of them both long before i met them.

If Mang is not a hacker then i would have to say Mang is the best as i have seen him destroy just about anyone in any situation. Granted he has been beaten i think he is more consistent then the other top players. But if not Mang then Jackie for sure.

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
  • Side: Union
« Reply #662 on: January 03, 2016, 07:05:53 pm »
Honestly as far as NA goes, it has to be Mang or JackieChan. Both players reputation preceded themselves as i heard of them both long before i met them.

If Mang is not a hacker then i would have to say Mang is the best as i have seen him destroy just about anyone in any situation. Granted he has been beaten i think he is more consistent then the other top players. But if not Mang then Jackie for sure.

Lol. Jackie is undeniably better

Suns

« Reply #663 on: January 03, 2016, 07:49:05 pm »

I agree, out of all the meleers in the list, I'd put Mang for the best in kills. The clutches he did sometimes were insane, there were meleers however that did beat him in duels. But I wouldn't say they were necessarily better.  :P

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
« Reply #664 on: January 04, 2016, 04:52:27 am »
Spoiler
[close]
Nuff said
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #665 on: January 04, 2016, 05:09:51 am »
Lol, the 72nd

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: January 04, 2016, 06:25:11 am »
Mang was bad. He lost ft7's to me and his group fighting was terrible. He sat in spawn/behind his teammates the whole time and had little to no contribution (baiting). Hence why he clutched.

Good clutch player? Sure.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
« Reply #667 on: January 04, 2016, 07:11:58 am »
Lol, the 72nd
Obviously the best regiment NA
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #668 on: January 04, 2016, 03:39:04 pm »
Hey dont make fun of 72nd :( we tried our best

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #669 on: January 04, 2016, 11:09:45 pm »
offtopic a bit

That NA all time list was pretty cool, I love how it is locked but this shit isn't.

Bill was quite sad about not being on the list. Bill, it is the ALL TIME list, it usually doesn't include newer players, or pathetic, salty kids who create a forum profile just to whine how underrated they are and how awesome they are.

I had a thought about doing the same list for EU community. I know there aren't such trolls and crybabies, but from what I've seen on the NA list I doubt it is going to be allowed.

Maybe creating the thread on taleworlds would keep it open and alive.

peace
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: January 05, 2016, 02:12:16 am »
offtopic a bit

That NA all time list was pretty cool, I love how it is locked but this shit isn't.

Bill was quite sad about not being on the list. Bill, it is the ALL TIME list, it usually doesn't include newer players, or pathetic, salty kids who create a forum profile just to whine how underrated they are and how awesome they are.

I had a thought about doing the same list for EU community. I know there aren't such trolls and crybabies, but from what I've seen on the NA list I doubt it is going to be allowed.

peace
Kore, we had a meeting with Shadow and he said us having the list was fine. The problem is that Bill and several others came in and decided to ruin it for the others. If you and the EU community can keep people from ruining it then you should be alright. Good luck if you decide to though!
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #671 on: January 05, 2016, 02:52:49 am »
offtopic a bit

peace

It had newer players on it, Bill definitely deserved a spot on the list, though I think maybe he went about it the wrong way. I personally wanted off the list because I disagreed with it so much.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #672 on: January 05, 2016, 04:04:50 am »
offtopic a bit

peace

It had newer players on it, Bill definitely deserved a spot on the list, though I think maybe he went about it the wrong way. I personally wanted off the list because I disagreed with it so much.
+1

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: January 05, 2016, 04:59:31 am »
offtopic a bit

peace
stick to EU pal because you got no fucking clue lol

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #674 on: January 05, 2016, 05:07:13 am »
offtopic a bit

peace
stick to EU pal because you got no fucking clue lol
Even though Bill is retarded, he's right. There's people that haven't done anything that are on that list and Bill's not. Just makes no sense