Author Topic: Resignation - Hekko  (Read 20951 times)

Offline Afroman

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17th_CSgt_Afroman
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Resignation - Hekko
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2013, 01:39:57 am »
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:44:43 am by Afroman »

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
  • To be British; is to be haughtily honest.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sid the slick sh*t
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2013, 01:40:25 am »
Robin, you are one of those shit-stirrers that i refer to. You seem to be incredibly ignorant (ignoring facts and logic), offensive, and an arsehole. Do you have a problem with something in particular or are you just pissed off at everyone but the other ignorant, shit-stirring arseholes that have made themselves clear in the past few days?

Are you also applying for community rep? Do you want my vote?

No I am not, partly because i do not think i would do the job justice, and partly because i would have to deal with people like you.
Ahh that's a shame, I would have voted for you. Someone of your calibre cannot stay unrewarded in this community. Hey! We should suggest you get head admin??

Instigating arguments is such a broad term, for all could be potentially and usually innocently participating in this joke of a rule. Post an opinion, someone disagrees and therefore you have instigated an argument. Now, sonny, welcome to the FSE graveyard where we ban you all with our sketchy rules as the tool. And why you say? Because we can, son.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2013, 01:41:12 am »
You too funny, son

Offline Modig

• First Lieutenant
  • Aspirerande arbetsaristoj
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2013, 01:41:47 am »
Ironic.

How so? I'm all ears.

I would deem Mr Hood's relationship to Tavington highly speculative. But tell me, what is your relation to Blob?

Offline Ronan6793

• Donator
  • But at what cost?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
  • Nick: Ronan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2013, 01:42:06 am »
Am I the Only one that doesn't give a s*** Im still going to by BCoF and Im still going to play NW. There is more important matters in life than Listening to this Rabble.

Offline DarthJezus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2013, 01:42:57 am »
Am I the Only one that doesn't give a s*** Im still going to by BCoF and Im still going to play NW. There is more important matters in life than Listening to this Rabble.
This. So much this.

Offline Jack1995_1

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2013, 01:43:57 am »
Robin, you are one of those shit-stirrers that i refer to. You seem to be incredibly ignorant (ignoring facts and logic), offensive, and an arsehole. Do you have a problem with something in particular or are you just pissed off at everyone but the other ignorant, shit-stirring arseholes that have made themselves clear in the past few days?

No I am not, partly because i do not think i would do the job justice, and partly because i would have to deal with people like you.
Ahh that's a shame, I would have voted for you. Someone of your calibre cannot stay unrewarded in this community. Hey! We should suggest you get head admin??

Very good. Hilarius. My original point is proved, you hold no respect for people that have a different view to your own, perfect vision.

Offline Davis

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2013, 01:44:18 am »

Agreed, would like to get this in the past asap ;)

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
  • To be British; is to be haughtily honest.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sid the slick sh*t
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2013, 01:45:19 am »

Very good. Hilarius. My original point is proved, you hold no respect for people that have a different view to your own, perfect vision.

But you are perfect. You should so be head admin.

Instigating arguments is such a broad term, for all could be potentially and usually innocently participating in this joke of a rule. Post an opinion, someone disagrees and therefore you have instigated an argument. Now, sonny, welcome to the FSE graveyard where we ban you all with our sketchy rules as the tool. And why you say? Because we can, son.

Offline HorseMan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSEForums_Sergeant_Horseman
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2013, 01:46:13 am »
How does one buy a game that probably will not be completed due to lack of funding?

Offline Vorlen

• Second Lieutenant
  • [Nr.24]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2013, 01:47:28 am »

To be fair... you called him an asshole before he said anything personally to you. Talking about respect after that is a bit short sighted.

Offline Rigadoon

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rigadoon
  • Side: Union
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2013, 01:47:37 am »

That's the thing. There was never any issue to begin with. Continue fighting your imaginary enemies. For most people here, misconduct by the admins, if any at all, did not affect their game or communty experience. But hey, let's all hop on the bandwagon and continue whining about non-existant problems.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:51:46 am by Rigadoon »

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2013, 01:48:02 am »
How does one buy a game that probably will not be completed due to lack of funding?
This. When the lead developers are virtually pleading for donators just so they can implement basic features of a game, you know something's wrong. BCOF will most likely flop horribly.

Offline Parsons

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2013, 01:49:05 am »
But that's what we're all good at, moaning about non-existent problems, I mean christ, the alien overlords that look like the pieces of poo that cling on to my arse are making our lives miserable with their tax policies.

Offline Afroman

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17th_CSgt_Afroman
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2013, 01:49:26 am »
I would deem Mr Hood's relationship to Tavington highly speculative. But tell me, what is your relation to Blob?

You make a fair point, however an ineffective one. Mr Hood has made a conscious choice to follow Tavington as a member of his regiment, making his relationship anything but speculative. As to my relationship with Blobmania, I have made no conscious or active decision to align myself as one of his disciples. If it puts you at further ease, there has been no personal contact between me or Blobmania for several weeks.