Author Topic: [Unofficial] KILLBOX Thread!  (Read 40183 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: [Unofficial] KILLBOX Thread!
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2015, 10:03:15 am »
Leaving aside your grammatical imperfection, I'd beg to differ, and Ted even more so, based on our past history of sucessfully admining and managing a number of servers.

Quite frankly, you should just save yourself from the irritation of defending Hunter's retarded admin choices by just firing him, he's more trouble than he's worth.

This server seems to have extremely low standards for admins.

Because it's half dead, and the person chosing the admin is a nepotistic Pole who has minimal oversight from the owner. I wouldn't expect the days of Kalitorian or SirHenri to be coming back anytime soon...

How am i nepotistic?
Definition of nepotism in  COLLINS  COBUILD ENGLISH DICTIONARY  states:
nepotism is using power unfairly in order to get jobs or other benefits for your family or friends.
Now I dont see how in the  name of God these admins are my family, let alone friends...
As far as I can tell, most people that got admin are ones that you vouched for, which means they are your friends. So yes you are nepotistic
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Petl25

• Sergeant Major
  • GF server Admin and NW meele pro
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2015, 04:15:03 pm »
I want my admin post back  :'( I was an admin on killbox long way before the new host of killbox kicked me out of the steam group. I promise I will be active.

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2015, 04:31:36 pm »
I want my admin post back  :'( I was an admin on killbox long way before the new host of killbox kicked me out of the steam group. I promise I will be active.

Add me on steam allright?
Hunter491_PL
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032364134

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
  • The Inactive Colonel of the 65y
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2015, 07:32:43 pm »
Steam Name:Sweet Baby Jesus
  Why would you be a good admin:Because I'm American and Americans are best at everything
  About yourself:Well I'm American and I speak English well
  Current admins that could vouch for you:Ted

Application Denied.

Offline Petl25

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2015, 09:25:10 pm »
Yes, yes, but are you Polish?

Edit:
Oh, look who it is!
Lol I am not polish, I am czech  ;)

Offline Marlowz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2015, 09:45:37 pm »
 Steam Name:65y Marlo
  Why would you be a good admin: Well since I am daily on the server and i notice that ppl are not following the game rules i want to change it and enforce the rules in a good manner
  About yourself: 24 history student, interested in the era, training american football, also playing mtg and other stuff
  Current admins that could vouch for you:Ryan, Kiko, Martijn, Carrick
  Admin experience (if any): Current admin on the 65y Server, Boarding battle server, 65y Friday Siege
  How much time could you spend daily on the server: about 2-3 hours
  Spoken Languages: Croatian (Serbian, Bosnian), English, German, and bit of Polish, Russian, Spanish

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2015, 02:55:08 am »
The insults and trolling need to stop.  Take it to PMs/other source or just agree to disagree. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Petl25

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2015, 08:19:46 pm »
Steam Name: petl25
  Why would you be a good admin: I would be a fair admin. I dont like trolls and these players who are just wants to ruin our game in the server. I am an admin on the 15thYR server and the Groupfighting server. I was admin on killbox before  and I gained also some experience(adminship) when I was in german regiments.

About yourself: I am 19 years old. I play NW for like 3 years so I have a lot experience. I speak czech, german and english.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: someone who might have know me from GF
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 08:54:51 pm by Petl25 »

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2015, 08:50:45 pm »
  Why would you be a good admin: I would be a fair admin. I dont like trolls and these players who are just wants to ruin our game in the server. I am an admin on the 15thYR server and the Groupfighting server. I was admin on killbox before  and I gained also some experience(adminship) when I was in german regiments.

About yourself: I am 19 years old. I play NW for like 3 years so I have a lot experience. I speak czech, german and english.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Ted, Hunter and others who might know me

Application Denied. Application not in proper layout and insufficient listings of current admins who can vouch for you.

Offline Petl25

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2015, 09:01:47 pm »

Current admins that could vouch for you: Ted, Hunter and others who might know me

Application Denied. Application not in proper layout and insufficient listings of current admins who can vouch for you.
This was a mistake. I didnt mean Ted and the other trolls. It was just a one mistake. And I have a few friends(Pieter,Falk and a few others!) which they really know me. I am not a troll! They can say yabou me that I am really generous, kind and fair. Ask them! I disrespect the decision but I take blaim for the Thread mistakes.
I was an admin before like I meant in my application. Did someone reported me for trolling ? NO! Did I wanted to destroy killbox ? NO!
So, this was kind of a protest of your decision. Hope you can reconsider it.
Thank you and have a nice evening

Offline Ford

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #115 on: December 05, 2015, 04:13:16 pm »
 Steam Name: Glen Ford
  Why would you be a good admin: because I am Ford of his Majesty's 172nd RGJ, used the server alot, been in the community of NW for 3 years
  About yourself: i am fair, just , and here fun
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Ryan Kiko and Martijn
  Admin experience (if any): own servers. 3rdKY official server , 65y server. 24th zulu server, 151st server
  How much time could you spend daily on the server: as long as required
  Spoken Languages: The Kings English, American, Australian. German (though only secondary school level)

Offline Tenford

• Donator
  • Bestu Spaniardu?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: König Tenford
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2015, 04:42:50 pm »
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tenford/
Why would you be a good admin: I think, i can do my work in a good and serious way
About yourself:  I'm a well experienced admin. Also im looking for new experiences in other servers.
Current admins that could vouch for you: Ryan, Carrick and Martijn
Admin experience (if any): Co-Organiser of NWBC, Head Admin of NWML, NWCBC and Tercio Events(TvS events, I had 5 servers runing at the same time on Saturday, also other 2 on Friday), Admin in Trench Battle Server, NWRP server, referee in CNWL, NWWC, NLC. Admin in UA Events (N&S), and more servers and stuff
How much time could you spend daily on the server: I can't promise a lot of time. But for sure some hours per week.
Spoken Languages: Spanish and English
1+1=7

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 05, 2015, 05:38:52 pm »
Why would you be a good admin: I think, i can do my work in a good and serious way
About yourself:  I'm a well experienced admin. Also im looking for new experiences in other servers.
Admin experience (if any): Co-Organiser of NWBC, Head Admin of NWML, NWCBC and Tercio Events(TvS events, I had 5 servers runing at the same time on Saturday, also other 2 on Friday), Admin in Trench Battle Server, NWRP server, referee in CNWL, NWWC, NLC. Admin in UA Events (N&S), and more servers and stuff
How much time could you spend daily on the server: I can't promise a lot of time. But for sure some hours per week.

Why would you be a good admin: because I am Ford of his Majesty's 172nd RGJ, used the server alot, been in the community of NW for 3 years
  Admin experience (if any): own servers. 3rdKY official server , 65y server. 24th zulu server, 151st server
  Spoken Languages: The Kings English, American, Australian. German (though only secondary school level)

+1 for both

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2015, 12:07:32 pm »

Add me on steam: Hunter491_PL
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032364134
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 12:09:05 pm by hunter491 »

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2015, 04:05:11 pm »

add me, Hunter491_PL