Author Topic: [Unofficial] KILLBOX Thread!  (Read 40460 times)

Offline Old-Player

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
unban appeal
« Reply #135 on: January 02, 2016, 11:23:48 pm »
Name you got banned:Old-Player
Date and time when you were banned:26-30.12.15
Reason for the ban:teamkilling
Why should we unban you:because my brother had teamkilled people i didnt anything

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
  • The Inactive Colonel of the 65y
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: unban appeal
« Reply #136 on: January 05, 2016, 11:01:39 pm »
Name you got banned:Old-Player
Date and time when you were banned:26-30.12.15
Reason for the ban:teamkilling
Why should we unban you:because my brother had teamkilled people i didnt anything

Now, after looking at the unban request i looked at the ban list and it appears that you ban is "1080196 # Py_Pht_Jfr_Old_Player is banned permanently by SERVER." Now being banned permanently by the server could be 1 of 2 reasons. Reason 1 being that you tried to join the server with the admin password and failed as we have a whitelist, and the second reason being that you teamkilled alot, got auto-kicked, rejoined the server and continued teamkilling hence getting banned. Now if you were away, your brother teamkilled people, you would have gotten kicked first before being banned, so i suppose it is extremely unlikely that your brother managed to randomly enter the server you were just on and continue randomly teamkilling - presuming he knows how to play the game.

Unban request accepted.

Post back here on the 31/01/16 when we will remove you from the ban list.

Offline McScott

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: McScott
Re: [Unofficial] KILLBOX Thread!
« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2016, 10:37:29 pm »
Moving to new host soon! Stay tuned!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 10:39:22 pm by McScott »

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 19, 2016, 11:19:07 pm »
Admin Positions Available!!!

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2016, 06:09:34 pm »
Compared to SirHenri's Killbox, this is a pile of wank. Will never be as good as the original.

Be careful what you say McScott does not want to have the truth spread in this thread.   ::)
Ayy

Offline Panda :)

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2016, 11:28:10 am »
Steam Name: Panda with a panda image
  Why would you be a good admin: I'm not Trol and Nobbs and i don't like him . I write English well . I am honest , I do not like people who practice teamkilling , I'm responsible pleasant courteous and always want to clarify any doubts /helpful  ;)
About yourself: i am from Germany< I'm 14
Current admins that could vouch for you:Nobody

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2016, 11:55:58 am »
I write English well .

I'm not Trol and Nobbs and i don't like him .

ayy lmao
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline ChubbyCat14

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2016, 12:54:51 pm »
  Steam Name: [GGR_Nr8] ChubbyCat
  Why would you be a good admin: I am a fair person and I am fairly active on NW. I have alot of experience as an admin and I have been an admin on multiple servers.
  About yourself: I'm nearly 15 years old living in the UAE (I'm not arab). I am in the 8th grade, and my hobbies are playing/watching Football and games.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Well I'm friends with Hunter491, but I wouldn't necessarily call it vouching.
  Admin experience (if any): I am admin on Alternate_Groupfighting, and I am a former admin on Tropical Island.
  How much time could you spend daily on the server: about an hour or two a day (maybe more).
  Spoken Languages: English only :/

Offline LOLICIOUS

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 7th_Col_Leo
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2016, 01:05:46 pm »
 Steam Name: [7th] Leo
  Why would you be a good admin: I guess I'd be an alright admin as I am mostly relaxed and don't get salty. Futhermore I look for the general interest of the server and I just want everyone to have fun so I'd try to guide the server in that direction whilst admining. Within my experiance all servers which endure regular "attacks" by trolls will become dead if there isn't active admins. There is usually admins on standby and they come and go on the server every now and again but to be honest I don't really see that many admins on the server, including McScott, however in saying that the server is mostly well regulated are rarely turns bad and if there is trolling it's usually small scale. In all honesty I just want a server to chill and play warband on without trolls ruining the experiance for everybody. Also I think I have explained that I am not too strict here but I want to reinforce that I am not power hungry or ban happy I just want a nice server that the better side of the community is drawn too.

About yourself: Personally I have been in quite a few regiments and have played every class there is to play, I have also known McScott for a long length of time. I Currently have 1476 hours in total on warband and I have played it for around 2 years I'd say (I'm still pretty shit). I gathered a lot of experiance and "knowledge" on the game and it's community. I personally do believe I'd be a good addition to the admin team, I await your responses.

Current admins that could vouch for you: McScott, maybe Hunter?
  Admin experience (if any): Admin on teamspeaks, have admin'ed servers, admin'ed events a couple times pretty sure I have more experience but I know how to use the admin in game and I assume the admin panel but I doubt I'll be given that as a TA.
  How much time could you spend daily on the server: Depends, could be 30 mins to a unlimited amount of time.
  Spoken Languages: English
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 06:26:16 pm by LOLICIOUS »

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2016, 01:39:49 pm »
Hellllllllooo
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2016, 03:22:35 pm »

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2016, 03:45:50 pm »
Lol
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 26, 2016, 05:30:11 pm »
  Steam Name: [GGR_Nr8] ChubbyCat
  Why would you be a good admin: I am a fair person and I am fairly active on NW. I have alot of experience as an admin and I have been an admin on multiple servers.
  About yourself: I'm nearly 15 years old living in the UAE (I'm not arab). I am in the 8th grade, and my hobbies are playing/watching Football and games.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Well I'm friends with Hunter491, but I wouldn't necessarily call it vouching.
  Admin experience (if any): I am admin on Alternate_Groupfighting, and I am a former admin on Tropical Island.
  How much time could you spend daily on the server: about an hour or two a day (maybe more).
  Spoken Languages: English only :/

Denied, i have looked at previous killbox posts and you have already posted a unban request, we do not want admins which have previously been banned from our server, we are not 8 year old girls  who change our minds every 5 minutes.

Steam Name: Panda with a panda image
  Why would you be a good admin: I'm not Trol and Nobbs and i don't like him . I write English well . I am honest , I do not like people who practice teamkilling , I'm responsible pleasant courteous and always want to clarify any doubts /helpful  ;)
About yourself: i am from Germany< I'm 14
Current admins that could vouch for you:Nobody

Denied, as you can see by MANY other application requests, the killbox server is not accepting admins who have no vouches, you may re-apply at your own convenience when you feel that an admin is able to vouch for you.

Steam Name: [7th] Leo
  Why would you be a good admin: I guess I'd be an alright admin as I am mostly relaxed and don't get salty. Futhermore I look for the general interest of the server and I just want everyone to have fun so I'd try to guide the server in that direction whilst admining. Within my experiance all servers which endure regular "attacks" by trolls will become dead if there isn't active admins. There is usually admins on standby and they come and go on the server every now and again but to be honest I don't really see that many admins on the server, including McScott, however in saying that the server is mostly well regulated are rarely turns bad and if there is trolling it's usually small scale. In all honesty I just want a server to chill and play warband on without trolls ruining the experiance for everybody. Also I think I have explained that I am not too strict here but I want to reinforce that I am not power hungry or ban happy I just want a nice server that the better side of the community is drawn too.

About yourself: Personally I have been in quite a few regiments and have played every class there is to play, I have also known McScott for a long length of time. I Currently have 1476 hours in total on warband and I have played it for around 2 years I'd say (I'm still pretty shit). I gathered a lot of experiance and "knowledge" on the game and it's community. I personally do believe I'd be a good addition to the admin team, I await your responses.

Current admins that could vouch for you: McScott, maybe Hunter?
  Admin experience (if any): Admin on teamspeaks, have admin'ed servers, admin'ed events a couple times pretty sure I have more experience but I know how to use the admin in game and I assume the admin panel but I doubt I'll be given that as a TA.
  How much time could you spend daily on the server: Depends, could be 30 mins to a unlimited amount of time.
  Spoken Languages: English

Currently under discussion in the senior admin meetings, we will inform you when we have concluded

Offline ChubbyCat14

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 29, 2016, 10:52:08 am »
Hmm, I see you guys don't give second chances, I'm just gonna go cri now ;_;

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 29, 2016, 12:32:59 pm »
Killbox Server will be inactive for few more days due to the host move.